PDA

View Full Version : Bears 30-37(I advise you look at this)

Wthlite
02-10-2012, 12:58 AM
Bears, people think they are weak against mages these days, well you is be wrong:) lvl 30 bears, dodge, debuff, or KO? Dodge bears, heres a tip, taunt is better, maced it has 8+ but can be stacked 2 times, so you end up with 16+ dodge forever if you keep pressing it, as evade gets 20 seconds of 12+ dodge. So if you had the choice use taunt. KO bears are mindless ffa type chars, using 6 rage, 6 bekon 6 stomp 5 iron blood 6 scream type builds, not so good in 1v1, debuffers use scream and CB at 4+ points, and keep enemies in your debuffing range, 35+ bears I advise high bekons to corner mages and debuff them, and if your being rushed usr that strategy but hide behind things and wait for others to come to you. I have 10 or so bear accounts so please take this as a guideline to 30-37 bears that think mages own them.

doubleabattery
02-10-2012, 06:08 AM
Grrrrrr you are trying to make voodoos easier to kill like myself! Most bears can't corner and debuff well. :x

Zapoke
02-10-2012, 09:18 AM
Grrrrrr you are trying to make voodoos easier to kill like myself! Most bears can't corner and debuff well. :x

That's because a lot of people don't take the time to learn how to do it while playing PvE, and PvP is a bad place to learn it.

Sryyoulose
02-10-2012, 12:13 PM
That's because a lot of people don't take the time to learn how to do it while playing PvE, and PvP is a bad place to learn it.

No you just need a friends help! Ask one of your friends(bird Mage bear) to practice with you!

Zapoke
02-10-2012, 01:17 PM
No you just need a friends help! Ask one of your friends(bird Mage bear) to practice with you!

The problem is, they don't understand why they can't win. They just give up and stop trying with bears, and move on to elves. That's how there are so many "new" elves in PvP.

Sryyoulose
02-10-2012, 01:56 PM
I myself has realized this and moving on to birds XD

doubleabattery
02-10-2012, 11:14 PM
TBH, bears would easily beat a mage using the technique stated up there, its very similar to what badges and royalboss did!

Zeus
02-11-2012, 12:28 AM
It's pretty easily combat-able though, if you're a mage and know how.

On the other note, great advice!

Wthlite
02-11-2012, 04:04 AM
Doubleabattery, its mot really what badges and royal did, they used dodge builds and had different tactics for the most part.