PDA

View Full Version : What is the best enchantress build for level 65/66?

Naffel
02-10-2012, 05:22 AM
Just wanna find out what u guys think about that...

fuzzylazer
02-10-2012, 05:28 AM
Depends on your play style and what do you like best?

Naffel
02-10-2012, 05:30 AM
Hmm, im not quite sure about my play style... Bit aggresive?... so need much defence (A)

fuzzylazer
02-10-2012, 05:32 AM
If you want defence, then a str/int mage would do perfectly fine in my opinion. Just use crafted orlok set (str) and use crafted lilith wand set (int).

Econodeath
02-10-2012, 11:09 AM
Hmmmmm I would like to add one thing to this.
It will also depend on your team. If I am playing with a good bear I can get seriously aggressive in my play on full intel.
The reason is pretty simple. I can rush in to a full mob drain de buff them dragg back to group and run all my combo's
knowing my bear will take the pain away. I love those bears. They can be so comforting and fluffy!
My bears you know who you are. Much love!!!

JaytB
02-10-2012, 11:22 AM
For pve (and PvP too IMO), my personal preference is pure int. With current crafted lilith sets (wand/bracer), with vanity set and 4 armor ring, you'll get 210 armor (that should be around 191 armor without ring and vanity set). That's more than adequate to rush in and survive just about anywhere in Fang, as long as you time your buffs right (BOM and magic shield). Furthermore, pure int deals way more dmg and heals your entire party way better as compared to any str/int setup. I always see it as how do I benefit my party best, not how I can make it easy for me to survive.

But, as said here already, it's all personal preference :)

Noodleleg
02-10-2012, 02:35 PM
Pure int... 4 skill points on any one of the debuffs and 1 on revive... The rest should be maxed ^_^

XghostzX
02-12-2012, 11:57 AM
If you're looking to be a team player, the general idea is to be strength mage (Generally the requires STR attributes and the of points into INT) If you want to be a damage dealer, Pure int is the way to go.

Feel free to PM me if you need some advice.

Axarius
02-19-2012, 10:21 AM
It needs few days/ weeks of training, but if you will go full int mage and use staff ( 65 crafted one u can have for less than 100k ) you man will be the worst nightmare of ur enemies. Youll blow up everything in ur path just u need to train a bit in art of survive ;)

slipeyz
02-20-2012, 02:00 AM
i personally prefer 150 int/184 dex using a lv 65 crafted sang longbow set

XghostzX
02-20-2012, 11:31 AM
i personally prefer 150 int/184 dex using a lv 65 crafted sang longbow set

Dex mages towards end game aren't as preferred (but of course it's all opinion). You'll most likely die easily and dex mages towards end game aren't as much of nukers as they used to be. INT is the way to go if you want to nuke.

slipeyz
02-20-2012, 01:44 PM
Dex mages towards end game aren't as preferred (but of course it's all opinion). You'll most likely die easily and dex mages towards end game aren't as much of nukers as they used to be. INT is the way to go if you want to nuke.

What he is saying about dieing is true but if you are capable of evading death (like I have become adept at) than you will learn that a dex mages damage is surpassed by none. Granted INT boosts the amount of damage your spells do but while your spells are on colldown what are you doing besides shooting him with snowballs out of your wand. Not to mention pure INT mages pick up agro like none other and they die almost as easily as a dex/int mage and must be adept at using there leech life at the correct time as well as spamming heals and making sure there mana shield is always up and absorbing, plus on bosses you really have nothing u can do because most of your spells are aoe and require you to be at least in close proximity and therefor you run the risk of pulling agro. I support dex/int all day because it is the only spec imo that can actually do damage to bosses while still being able to do moss aoe in clearing mobs i meen there called hybrids for a reason ;)

slipeyz
02-20-2012, 01:46 PM
Pure int... 4 skill points on any one of the debuffs and 1 on revive... The rest should be maxed ^_^

I also disagree with this, I think your debuffs should be maxed while your buffs suffer the consiquince of not having enough skill points xD but yah only have one in revive.

XghostzX
02-20-2012, 02:02 PM
What he is saying about dieing is true but if you are capable of evading death (like I have become adept at) than you will learn that a dex mages damage is surpassed by none. Granted INT boosts the amount of damage your spells do but while your spells are on colldown what are you doing besides shooting him with snowballs out of your wand. Not to mention pure INT mages pick up agro like none other and they die almost as easily as a dex/int mage and must be adept at using there leech life at the correct time as well as spamming heals and making sure there mana shield is always up and absorbing, plus on bosses you really have nothing u can do because most of your spells are aoe and require you to be at least in close proximity and therefor you run the risk of pulling agro. I support dex/int all day because it is the only spec imo that can actually do damage to bosses while still being able to do moss aoe in clearing mobs i meen there called hybrids for a reason ;)

Don't get me wrong, I think dex mages are by far unique if you know how to quickly nuke and evade... they have bows so they are the best kiters. But for new players Dex mages are probably not the best way to go. You want to get to know the feeling of how much damage each class will have on you, getting the feel for your spells ranges, etc...

slipeyz
02-20-2012, 09:30 PM
Don't get me wrong, I think dex mages are by far unique if you know how to quickly nuke and evade... they have bows so they are the best kiters. But for new players Dex mages are probably not the best way to go. You want to get to know the feeling of how much damage each class will have on you, getting the feel for your spells ranges, etc...

Dude, you are more right than ever with that! But when he started with "65/66" i did not immediatly jump to the conclusion of "new player" but at the same time you have a great point of getting to know all aspects be4 you choose one and stay with it. My suggestion is use the off-brand gear for each and see what suits you best because then at least you wont loose much through the resell and will only have to worry about the 2 plat (ZOMG) for the respec.

kudos to xghostzx for knowing what the heck hes talking about it

XghostzX
02-21-2012, 12:04 AM
Dude, you are more right than ever with that! But when he started with "65/66" i did not immediatly jump to the conclusion of "new player" but at the same time you have a great point of getting to know all aspects be4 you choose one and stay with it. My suggestion is use the off-brand gear for each and see what suits you best because then at least you wont loose much through the resell and will only have to worry about the 2 plat (ZOMG) for the respec.

kudos to xghostzx for knowing what the heck hes talking about it

Haha thanks slipey! I appreciate you're advice as well :)

Thasaint
02-21-2012, 12:14 AM
For archers, or any dex for that matter, dex mage (Half int, Half dex) is the way to go IMO.
For going against int or strength I would recommend full Int.
Int also works for going against Dex too.
To sum this up.. go full Int!

XghostzX
02-21-2012, 01:32 PM
For archers, or any dex for that matter, dex mage (Half int, Half dex) is the way to go IMO.
For going against int or strength I would recommend full Int.
Int also works for going against Dex too.
To sum this up.. go full Int!

Yeah, that's probably the best short way to put it :)

fuzzylazer
02-22-2012, 03:07 AM
Wouldn't full int die too quickly from dex birds but also kill quicker?

XghostzX
02-22-2012, 08:00 AM
Wouldn't full int die too quickly from dex birds but also kill quicker?

Depends at how you look at it-

mages can usually kill dex birds when they have their buffs. It's kind of depends on your situation.

wvhills
02-22-2012, 09:22 AM
Well, everyone else is being kind of nice and giving some love to pallies and dex mages, BUT the ONLY way to go is pure int. Even better if you can run with a staff. If not, wand and bracer is a good fall back. Mages aren't meant to tank or deal big single target damage. They're there to clear trash mobs with huge aoe damage, buff and heal. They do this best when they're full int. Just speaking for myself, but I see pallies and bow mages as a waste of a spot in a party.

kreiakresie
02-22-2012, 03:49 PM
IMO i prefer the dex mage and i have since the 56 cap as the bow does almost as much damage as a normal speel would but its fired constant at .9 speed and for skill build at level 65/66 i found that maxing both debuffs and buffs was the way to go while 1 on rev i let my aoe ive skill take the hit cause its such short range and doesnt have the best dmg to start with

XghostzX
02-23-2012, 08:03 AM
Well, everyone else is being kind of nice and giving some love to pallies and dex mages, BUT the ONLY way to go is pure int. Even better if you can run with a staff. If not, wand and bracer is a good fall back. Mages aren't meant to tank or deal big single target damage. They're there to clear trash mobs with huge aoe damage, buff and heal. They do this best when they're full int. Just speaking for myself, but I see pallies and bow mages as a waste of a spot in a party.

I think anyone can play any style and can be good with any style, I feel like INT is just better in the long run.

ActullyAguy
03-01-2012, 10:10 AM
hm i like str/intel

XghostzX
03-02-2012, 07:53 AM
hm i like str/intel

Lol, thanks for that very long useful feedback in all of the threads you've posted in so far.

This thread is going to on for a while.

Hellokenney
09-02-2012, 02:20 AM
When you guys say full int, do you mean one point each in str and dex and the rest in int, or is there some minimum that should be placed in all three?

XghostzX
09-02-2012, 09:51 PM
When you guys say full int, do you mean one point each in str and dex and the rest in int, or is there some minimum that should be placed in all three?

Full (pure) meaning as many points possible placed into INT.

Jblazer
09-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Make sure you do everything he says:) he's a pro :P