PDA

View Full Version : locking charge at AL logging (old problem)

Willl
06-13-2020, 06:29 AM
Futu do you remember my old problem, that we discovered it was cause cause my device (pc) was 32 bit, the "uncaught" erroro in the js console. Well after last small updates now its not anymore about chance, and solving by refreshing broswer..well now it works 1 out of 100 tries..it doesnt work anymore last versions..its like my device AL doesnt work :|

Futumsh
06-13-2020, 08:14 AM
The words in the title don't really go together with a useful meaning, but from the rest of it I'm assuming you mean the web client issues with running out of address space on 32 bit browsers. There's really not much more we can do about it on our end without negatively affecting 64 bit players, which should be the vast majority at this point.

There were a few suggestions at the end of a previous thread here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?496097-Game-not-loading-in-chrome) from someone else that previously had this problem.

Willl
06-13-2020, 11:55 AM
Sorry I was in a rush anyway yes that was my last problem, guess I cant play on that device anymore then

Sip_Tea
06-13-2020, 02:10 PM
Futa said to try a different browser to play AL(he recommended firefox)
Vivaldi is also pretty good<my suggestion