View Full Version : Elite awaken gems

jecco
06-13-2020, 11:32 AM
Will the elite awakening gems price go up in awakening event? Or go down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThreadPolice
06-13-2020, 11:34 AM

We cannot know yet, but I assume it will rise slightly to 130-135k for an elite gem.. but not sure, it depends how many players want to awake their items

Draculex
06-13-2020, 11:37 AM
so from what will you get a bigger profit?

the normal ones or the elite?

THE GOLDEN KING
06-13-2020, 11:50 AM
so from what will you get a bigger profit?

the normal ones or the elite?

Short term, Elite awakes. Long term, normal awakes.

Encryptions
06-13-2020, 11:55 AM
Just going to leave this here.

jecco
06-13-2020, 12:03 PM
Just going to leave this here.

Nah man i thought that elite awaken gems have got special awakens in the awakening event.. so if it got special awakens in awakening event wont prices go up? Or maybe itll go down because people will just use blue gems because its cheaper.. thats y i asking people with past experiences so that i’ll know what to do :)

Encryptions
06-13-2020, 12:11 PM
Nah man i thought that elite awaken gems have got special awakens in the awakening event.. so if it got special awakens in awakening event wont prices go up? Or maybe itll go down because people will just use blue gems because its cheaper.. thats y i asking people with past experiences so that i’ll know what to do :)

Prices go up on elite for 2 reasons. 1 plat 2x offers is gone once awake event comes and 2 only elite gems give the crazy op awakes.

jecco
06-13-2020, 12:30 PM
Prices go up on elite for 2 reasons. 1 plat 2x offers is gone once awake event comes and 2 only elite gems give the crazy op awakes.

Ohhhh okok thanks m8 cheers

Jausa
06-13-2020, 05:07 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAs encryptions already explained. Only Elite awakening gems have the op time limited awakenings like 5% Stats or 50gl% on armors. This causes Elite gems shot up on value because everyone wants them to take advantage of the event.
After the awakening event, when special awakenings are no longer available, elite gems start going back to normal price and normal gems start to rise.

ItzzZZ
06-13-2020, 09:02 PM
I Think it will go to 125k-150k anywhere in Between as There is Alot of End game Gear That Doesn't Have Op awakes On Them true End game Player Want Op awakes than Op profit cause they Can Just Speed Farm With There Gear after awake Event.

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Axalan
06-14-2020, 12:57 PM
price might also drop if there is a plat sale, the event is only for 1 week, and most players run out of gold buying awake gems after the 1-3 day during event... then for plat sale there might be more supply than demand. so Its a gamble in another way!

elighte
06-15-2020, 04:47 PM
Surely there won't be plat sale after double plat offers right? Not sure if that happens.

ThreadPolice
06-16-2020, 02:34 AM
price might also drop if there is a plat sale, the event is only for 1 week, and most players run out of gold buying awake gems after the 1-3 day during event... then for plat sale there might be more supply than demand. so Its a gamble in another way!

There has been a plat sale a couple of weeks ago, so I am quite sure there won’t be a plat sale any time soon.

Axalan
06-16-2020, 12:09 PM
you never saw 55m armored Zhulong dropping to 12m! so who knows!