PDA

View Full Version : Animes

Arterra
02-10-2012, 09:39 AM
What is your current flavor of the month, or long standing show? A die hard classics lover? Giant robots? Massively complicated dramas?

Currently rererewatching Code Geass, 50 episodes of some robot/strategy/drama combo. Sooner or later I have to pick up where I left off in Inu Yasha, an old classic, being a combination of magic and feudal Japan.

Please, me and possibly others would love to hear about some yet unseen series that you know about, or simply fall into one of those endless Bleach vs Naruto vs etcetc type discussions...

Ardon
02-10-2012, 09:46 AM
Deadman wonderland
Ao no exorcist
G gundam
Death note
Full metal alchemist: brotherhood
Beelzebub
Tiger and bunny
Highschool of the dead
Soul eater

Those are some of my favorite, so I got more if you want.

Kinda stopped watching Anime for a while. If you need some Manga titles, I know tons that are awesome :D

BodMaster
02-10-2012, 09:54 AM
I've watched the whole of Code Geass and InuYasha (a long time ago).

Two of my favourites is Tenjou Tenge and Kenichi (Historys Strongest Deciple).

Action, Martial arts, Romance
Tenjou doesn't last long 24 eps but in the short time that it does it has my heart pumping for more.

Martial arts, Comedy, Romance
Kenichi only has 50 eps but is well worth the watch and the Manga carries on where the anime is left off.

Action, Comedy, skating
Also another that I dont hear much about is Air Gear, again 25 eps but kept me going and the Manga again carries on.

Zaltiar
02-10-2012, 12:53 PM
Have you guys ever read the manga 'Astro'? Not the old one, its a more serious version of it :)

Artentreri
02-10-2012, 01:04 PM
Psh, dragon ball z all the way!

JaytB
02-10-2012, 01:04 PM
I like:

Naruto
Bleach
Hunterxhunter
History strongest disciple: Kenichi (not many episodes are made, the manga is ongoing though)
Hitman Reborn
One Piece
Full metal alchemist
D-gray man

These are the ones I can remember from the top of my head :)

saool
02-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Bleach
F.M.A.
Inu Yasha
There is a whole lot more but my favorite are these...typical I know lol

Edit: Forgot...Kekkaishi

BodMaster
02-10-2012, 10:48 PM
Thought you just wanted a few favourites, (and not the generic kind :p)

Anime

Who ever knows Angel Beats gets a +1, not seen it? watch it!

Think the first I ever saw was Fist of the North Star then Guyver, after watching it I immediately started watching any I could get my hands on (Video's at the time) since then I'm still pretty much a huge 'geek' when it comes to Anime, sooo addictive!

Films

Akira, Battle Angel Alita, Princess Mononoke, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Ghost in the Shell, Blood: The Last Vampire, Ninja Scrolls, all Studio Ghibli.

Series

Inuyasha, Tenjho Tenge, Berserk, Air Gear, Kenichi - History's Strongest Disciple, FMA, FMP, One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Trigun, Sexy Commando, Claymore, Evangelion, Black Lagoon, Chrno Crusade, Appleseed, D Gray-Man, Chobits, Hellsing, Outlaw Star, hack//SIGN's, CODE GEASS, Angel Cop, AD Police, Busou Renkin, DMC, Heroic Age, Ninja Scrolls, wayyyy more but too many as it is (;

Phantasm0162
02-10-2012, 11:02 PM
S-cry-ed
Big-o
Escaflowne
Inuyasha
Trigun
Elfen lied
Yu yu hakusho
Evangelion
Theres Quite A Few,Good Animes Out But The,Ones Above Are Favorites Of Mine

Phantasm0162
02-10-2012, 11:16 PM
Forgot about,afro samurai lol I want the number one headband

Aquilasoul
02-11-2012, 10:03 AM
Naruto&bleach
Gundam series and Eureka Seven: code geas Lelouch
Fairy tails & Rave & One peaces
Saint saiya&dragonball&Flame of reca
Final fantasy&full metal alchemist
claymore&Death note

And AIR GEAR & DNAGEL 5889 all mangas

Eiko
03-04-2012, 06:10 PM
I used to always watch Toradora! and still do xD
It was my favorite show and still is! Others I use to like watching are One Piece (although I don't really enjoy it anymore), both Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, Sailor Moon, and Elfen Lied (bit too gory for me but had a great plot) :)

Roc
03-04-2012, 07:20 PM
Naruto and Bleach, but gosh One Piece is so epic (for those who want an introduction to One Piece, this is an amazing AMV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vslBlZFpyRA).

Code Geass...is amazing, amazing, amazing :)

Gurren Lagann, from little battles with drills to hurling galaxies at one another ;) (surprised no one said this yet!...in the month this thread has existed haha)

I've heard awesome things about Death Note, so I'll be reading that soon~

RedRyder
03-04-2012, 07:30 PM
I'm more into the manga than the anime. I only really watch the anime while I wait for the next manga chapter.

Naruto
Bleach

I try not to get into anything, so I don't end up with too much reading on my hands lol.