PDA

View Full Version : Mauso 6 - "Exorcist"

Prince Elijah
06-14-2020, 03:13 PM
I would like to know that if I arrive in mauso 6 and kill 10000 mobs with xp off and without hitting the mobs (being close to the companions that will kill the mobs) the kills will count to complete the achievement and receive the title "Exorcist".

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Cliva
06-14-2020, 04:41 PM
If it is for 10k mobs in maus 6, you can kill them and they add to your record, no need for the pet to do it. If you're asking if pet kills count to the record, i assume yes they do but it will take a long time for a pet alone to kill 1 mob let alone 10,000

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Prince Elijah
06-14-2020, 05:05 PM
If it is for 10k mobs in maus 6, you can kill them and they add to your record, no need for the pet to do it. If you're asking if pet kills count to the record, i assume yes they do but it will take a long time for a pet alone to kill 1 mob let alone 10,000

Sent from my RMX2040 using TapatalkI mean if my xp disable and i dont kill mobs (just ppl in my pt) if this will count for that achievement

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Cliva
06-14-2020, 05:13 PM
I mean if my xp disable and i dont kill mobs (just ppl in my pt) if this will count for that achievement

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using TapatalkIt will. Gaining xp or not doesn't matter as long as mobs are being killed

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Argoub
06-14-2020, 10:37 PM
Xp enabled or disabled doesnt matter , mobs and boss achievements will still count , of course u need to be near them when they get killed to count , and the only difference is when u disable xp gain , u obviously wont gain xp and ur pve kill count will be fixed thats all

Encryptions
06-15-2020, 03:38 AM
Go to kraag castle and there will be a mage to the left, talk to him and look at your elite bracken bridge kills and write it down. Have exp turned off and go to elite bracken bridge and kill a few enemies then return to see if the value has went up. If so then it works towards the maus achievement for 10k kills.

Sent from my Armor_6E using Tapatalk