PDA

View Full Version : A new weapon or shield. From the miners in numa

InfamousMohow
02-10-2012, 01:29 PM
Thought it would be neat if the weapon from the miners the yellow rod or saber could be available As a shield or weapon... Just a thought

Garvhoz
02-10-2012, 09:58 PM
That would be cool

iAmPain
02-13-2012, 08:14 PM
rods or saber as a shield or weapon? NO and NO

why? 1. were on space duh
2. weird..
3. childish (idk) lol

Sihlus
02-13-2012, 09:22 PM
The addition of melee weapons would be great!

XxReiReixX
02-15-2012, 11:24 PM
i want a melee weapon lol a new way to pvp lol yayz

flashbackflip
02-16-2012, 04:53 PM
I guess, my vote is obvious))

2. weird..
3. childish (idk) lol

Dude!

1. The movie with light sabers was called StarWars - and it took place in space;)

2. Weird.. Maybe.. But for those, who want get a scorn up-close-and-personal it could b not that weird.. And as ReiRei said - it's a good new way for pvp

3. I didn't get this reason))) this game IS played by children... It IS childish basically.. Lol

flashbackflip
02-16-2012, 04:54 PM
Also, i would like a hoverboard! Lmao

Deathpunch
02-22-2012, 10:46 AM

2. weird..
3. childish (idk) lol

This counterargument makes absolutely no sense at all. I can't think of ANY franchise set in space that features combat that doesn't have some sort of melee weapon. Weird and childish? Hardly.
-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Rawrimafish
02-24-2012, 10:14 AM
LoL I remebered asking what it was called and that I emailed STS asking them to tell me what it was.

InfamousMohow
02-27-2012, 01:11 PM
I am a former Buddhist that has studied all religions. Did you know that Canada amoung other counties has recognized the Force as a legitimate religion. I am also an actual engineer and mess with laser refraction. I saw the miners in numa and naturally thought of the light sabers in the Star Wars films. Being one of the true Force followers, I thought maybe we should address a new weapon.

May the Force be with you all.

(The Force Bible Pending) on Facebook
https://m.facebook.com/theforcebiblepending

StompArtist
02-27-2012, 01:55 PM
I am a former Buddhist that has studied all religions. Did you know that Canada amoung other counties has recognized the Force as a legitimate religion. I am also an actual engineer and mess with laser refraction. I saw the miners in numa and naturally thought of the light sabers in the Star Wars films. Being one of the true Force followers, I thought maybe we should address a new weapon.

May the Force be with you all.

(The Force Bible Pending) on Facebook
https://m.facebook.com/theforcebiblepending

Got anything for the Sith?

Aculeas
02-28-2012, 09:47 AM
Lightsabers are so 40 years ago. If you want to use those rods try out pocket legends they are called schock rods/lances or something like that. They already recycled it from their old game I would hate to see them recycle it again.