PDA

View Full Version : [Flowchart] What weapon should you use?

Befs
06-15-2020, 12:18 PM
Recently a lot of new players have been asking me what weapon they should be using (they haven't, I'm lying), so I thought I would throw together a few very quick infographics to help answer the question "what weapon should I use?"

As you'll soon come to realize, this should be a pretty straightforward decision. However, although this decision is straightforward, and there is technically no correct answer, there are definitely some wrong options that you shouldn't touch without gloves or a large dose of hand sanitizer.

It's also important to note that there may actually be a few other factors that could influence your decision. I did not include these because I am lazy, and as I quickly came to realize, online free flowchart makers are very annoying to use.

ALSO - Although I know that everyone who saw my last thread is now playing as a mage, I thought I'd just include the other classes just in case some of y'all decide you need to get some AP's for your mage by playing the other classes on hardcore.

MAGE -

ROGUE -

TANK -

Key takeaways -

Mage: If you enjoy using the ebon gun you are entitled to your opinion, even if it is wrong.

Rogue: If you enjoy using the ebon bow you are entitled to your opinion, even if it is wrong.

Tank: The correct answer to the question "what weapon should I use?" is all of them.

Edit - Disregarding exceptions such as gold loot sets, if you use a tainted weapon then please do me a favor and sell it immediately. Upgrade to a 2k gold legendary weapon for your own sake.

Befs
06-15-2020, 12:24 PM
Dang, the flowcharts came out larger than I expected. Hopefully they aren't too painful to look at.

Perspire
06-15-2020, 01:15 PM
LMAOOOOO savage dude

Spooked
06-15-2020, 01:54 PM
This cracked me up, would love to see more of these kinds of threads

Sip_Tea
06-15-2020, 02:06 PM
tainted set is worse than the weapons you disprove of tbh

Befs
06-15-2020, 02:16 PM
tainted set is worse than the weapons you disprove of tbh

Didn't deserve the chart space tbh. I'll add a quick mention at the bottom.

Pinklips
06-15-2020, 03:24 PM
So creative, informative and funny at the same time.. Pls make more of these

Encryptions
06-15-2020, 03:36 PM
Ebon aegis should be tank's first arcane weapon. It is effective in all hard maps and it only costs 9m. Dozer axe next, then dozer aegis. Never go dozer aegis first, it is hard to proc and its useless in maus because it can't counter damage reduction orbs and its not good against bosses.
Doz aegis is [only] good if you already have doz axe to combo it with. Just info for help, vests such as ebon and chas are last to buy.

Sent from my Armor_6E using Tapatalk

elighte
06-15-2020, 04:09 PM
What's wrong with ebon bow and gun? nice chart tho

Befs
06-15-2020, 04:21 PM
Ebon aegis should be tank's first arcane weapon. It is effective in all hard maps and it only costs 9m. Dozer axe next, then dozer aegis. Never go dozer aegis first, it is hard to proc and its useless in maus because it can't counter damage reduction orbs and its not good against bosses.
Doz aegis is [only] good if you already have doz axe to combo it with. Just info for help, vests such as ebon and chas are last to buy.

Good advice! This thread definitely leans more on the satirical side than anything of actual substance. This is far better advice for any people seriously considering the tank class than my fancy looking flowcharts.

Befs
06-15-2020, 04:24 PM
What's wrong with ebon bow and gun? nice chart tho

Everything. This is an ebon bow and gun hate thread.

#christianmomsagainstebonbowandgun

Skolking
06-15-2020, 04:51 PM
Ebon bow is worse than taint bow, i hate that weapon

Skolking
06-15-2020, 04:54 PM
He can save up for dozer axe/end set. Before dozer aegis. Or just save cash since next expansion is close and buy next cap gears.

Skolking
06-15-2020, 04:56 PM
Rating arcane bows goes like this

Duggar bow>dread bow>immo bow>taint bow>ebon bow

Gaprisha
06-15-2020, 05:43 PM
Rog one is acurate as hell XD

Yureadingthis
06-15-2020, 05:47 PM

Sent from my Armor_6E using TapatalkGlade Fortress... It's Ebon Glade Fortress ... It feels so wrong but it is really Ebon Glade Fortress. Oh god Mandela effect is too strong with this one.

Sent from my ATU-L22 using Tapatalk

arcanefid
06-15-2020, 06:27 PM
Glade Fortress... It's Ebon Glade Fortress ... It feels so wrong but it is really Ebon Glade Fortress. Oh god Mandela effect is too strong with this one.

Sent from my ATU-L22 using Tapatalk

STS should just rename it to Ebon Aegis tbh.

Archugejackmen
06-15-2020, 06:44 PM
The part about warriors having to swap between every weapon is hilarious haha

Vvaffe
06-15-2020, 08:08 PM
Lmao good one

ThreadPolice
06-16-2020, 02:36 AM
I assume this was more or less meant as a joke? Hahah, good idea tho, but see if you can make it more specific, also for more poorly players. What kind of suggestions do you have for them etc etc, see if you can make it! :) looks cool and a good idea in the first place!

Stephencobear
06-16-2020, 03:08 AM
I followed your chart and ended up back in pl as an int fox somehow.

I kill the life off your face now lots >.<‘

Overbear
06-16-2020, 05:03 PM
This is all facts though, lmao.

kdelda06
06-16-2020, 11:13 PM
dis killed me hahaha

Majin
06-17-2020, 12:55 AM
Post feels defaming tank class.. already there is lot of classism against non “dps only” tanks.

XD Tanks can clear any tindrin map in 1-2 min bare handed ..

Lol don’t doom tanks

Tomaslasher
07-11-2020, 04:46 PM
Lmaoooo. *Cries in Tank

Xtremez
07-11-2020, 09:45 PM
Can totally relate lol. Yeah mages with ebon guns and rogues with ebon bows are close as useful as those with legendary gears. Taint sets are just mere disappointments to say the least, especially for tanks and mages. But hey, tanks aren't that bad for farming around especially if you got enough to buy decent gear. Agree with encryptions, although I did buy dozer axe then dozer aegis then I'm planning to buy the ebon aegis next since I already bought ebon armor but yeah warriors REQUIRE ALMOST ALL arcane weapons and gears and ALL hotbars to be loaded with different loadouts for stacking purposes in order to be OP lol. Why mages only need skratch staff (immo & hex staff optional) and rogues need duggar daggers (that's it basically) and tanks be like "dozer axe, dozer aegis, ebon aegis, glint aegis,...HOTBARS AND A TON OF FINGER MUSCLE STAMINA" bruh.

Tahtto123
07-12-2020, 12:34 AM
Im 71 mage and i have 30m pure gold and 510gl should i quit agn and wait for newer expansion? Bring back old hydra~~~ hail hydra

Nuties
07-12-2020, 01:20 AM
Can totally relate lol. Yeah mages with ebon guns and rogues with ebon bows are close as useful as those with legendary gears. Taint sets are just mere disappointments to say the least, especially for tanks and mages. But hey, tanks aren't that bad for farming around especially if you got enough to buy decent gear. Agree with encryptions, although I did buy dozer axe then dozer aegis then I'm planning to buy the ebon aegis next since I already bought ebon armor but yeah warriors REQUIRE ALMOST ALL arcane weapons and gears and ALL hotbars to be loaded with different loadouts for stacking purposes in order to be OP lol. Why mages only need skratch staff (immo & hex staff optional) and rogues need duggar daggers (that's it basically) and tanks be like "dozer axe, dozer aegis, ebon aegis, glint aegis,...HOTBARS AND A TON OF FINGER MUSCLE STAMINA" bruh.

Glad to hear that, it means that I am using a Ebon gun? (If its the same as legendary items)

QuaseT
07-12-2020, 04:54 AM
Glad to hear that, it means that I am using a Ebon gun? (If its the same as legendary items)Ive been using ebon gun for over a year on my hardcore mage and besides the aspect of 4 awake slots and 3 jewels the proc is better than none.
In general this chart is a bit exaggerated but its funny and true in its purpose. Might overthink to make old weapons more useable.

Befs
07-12-2020, 05:50 AM
Not hating on tanks, if anything it's #Bufftanksinsuchawaythattheydontneed3ormoreweapons .

Definitely also not meaning to cast shade on ebon gun and bow users, just pointing out that the way those weapons are now they don't justify their rarity or price.

Befs
07-12-2020, 05:52 AM
Im 71 mage and i have 30m pure gold and 510gl should i quit agn and wait for newer expansion? Bring back old hydra~~~ hail hydra

No! That's not it! Mages can actually be quite powerful and are an essential part of any good run. Even if you aren't the best, energize can make your team much better. Also, you can pick up some good gear for 30m, so you'll be far from helpless.

BaronB
07-12-2020, 06:20 AM
This post got a cheeky school girl giggle out of me *thumbs up*

1 <3

Tuhguhbuhbuh
07-13-2020, 04:54 PM
I followed the mage chart and now I'm op in elite brakenridge. TAINTED BLUNDERBUSS FTW!!!!!

aztecamechica
07-13-2020, 08:42 PM
Bruh ffs lets #freethosetanks :sorrow: