PDA

View Full Version : Guild Motd

Argoub
06-16-2020, 11:52 AM
So most players get in the game and sometimes dont notice if the guildmotd changed or even notice whats on the guildmotd (which might be something of importance) so my suggestion is this :

For example im offline , and during that time the master changes the guildmotd , the next time i get online , and when i click on play , once im in the city the message pops in the middle of the screen , and after 5 sec the [X button] appears , just to make sure they read it , and to avoid the spam of everytime getting that message when dcing and reconnecting to the game , the message only pops in the middle when the guildmotd is changed !!!! Also would be pretty nice to have more space to write the guildmotd !!

I hope i transmitted the idea in a clear way ^^)

marsu4u
06-16-2020, 11:57 AM
So most players get in the game and sometimes dont notice if the guildmotd changed or even notice whats on the guildmotd (which might be something of importance) so my suggestion is this :

For example im offline , and during that time the master changes the guildmotd , the next time i get online , and when i click on play , once im in the city the message pops in the middle of the screen , and after 5 sec the [X button] appears , just to make sure they read it , and to avoid the spam of everytime getting that message when dcing and reconnecting to the game , the message only pops in the middle when the guildmotd is changed !!!! Also would be pretty nice to have more space to write the guildmotd !!

I hope i transmitted the idea in a clear way ^^)I likey!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

flashio
06-16-2020, 12:12 PM
As long as it only pops when the motd gets changed its a +1 from me

Jairus980
06-16-2020, 10:26 PM
MOTD was displayed in the chat but it's above the welcome sign.
Problem;
Phone devices won't be able to notice the chat, even if they expand the chat (only easy for PC or Tablet)
Only fullscreen chat can notice

Solution;
Change priority e.g. display guild MOTD after welcoming message

Argoub
06-16-2020, 10:30 PM
Even tho they could be able to see it , sometimes they might not notice if it changed in the first place , so i suggested this idea since Guildmotd is an important factor for any guild ^^)

arcanefid
06-17-2020, 07:07 AM
MOTD was displayed in the chat but it's above the welcome sign.
Problem;
Phone devices won't be able to notice the chat, even if they expand the chat (only easy for PC or Tablet)
Only fullscreen chat can notice

Solution;
Change priority e.g. display guild MOTD after welcoming message

Not sure how you got it that way, but for me the MotD appears under the "Welcome to AL" part.

Argoub
06-17-2020, 10:28 AM
Not sure how you got it that way, but for me the MotD appears under the "Welcome to AL" part.

If u connect to the game normally the guildmotd appears under the welcome text

If u like disconnect and reconnect , the guildmotd appears before the welcome text but i dont think its really a problem