PDA

View Full Version : Idea for st. patty's day vanity

Lowlyspy
02-10-2012, 05:48 PM
I had this thought a little while ago about the equivalent of the big luck vanity for this year. Seeing how the devs made a hollow version of the big love i assume there is a good chance of that being used for the new big luck as well. That is a great idea as either way people will buy it (myself included), my idea includes a variance of an already existing item.

The helm would basically look like the pilgrim hats except the color of the hat would be green and in place of the buckle there could be a shamrock. Then possibly for elves it could turn their hair orange when wearing it. The helm would still pass out little lucks but the look of the hat would entice way more people to buy it imo thus pleasing sts with plat and the players with an extra sweet vanity. I would be willing to pay a nice chunk of change for a hat such as that.

Walkhardd
02-10-2012, 06:07 PM
+ 1

Good idea. I would buy it!

zorathorg
02-12-2012, 01:54 PM
Im not sure i like the hat idea but im not really a hat person either but this is still an awesome idea, and another st patricks day idea, a walking shamrock, or a leprechaun pet

Roc
02-12-2012, 03:29 PM
Get your Lucky Charms, I mean Little Luck! :biggrin: