PDA

View Full Version : Here is why people leave your maps

Encryptions
06-17-2020, 08:01 AM
I stay in any map with anybody any level, I don't care if I am in a team of noobs I solo normal gates so people get gold and exp but here is the issues in other maps.

I just try my absolute best to help people in random but they are so IGNORANT its not even funny. I tell people simple tasks to ensure we get to a high wave in gates but they ignore me and tell me they don't have to listen. They mess everything up in maps, I am a warrior trying to control aggro so my team doesn't die but thats not possible when you got a rog/mage pulling enemies around the map then getting killed.
There are those who leave if others stats are bad and those why judge stats I have news for you. Don't judge by stats because stats don't matter, what matters is if people KNOW how to play the game.
My simple task in gates Wave 1-4 kill enemies, Wave 5 go top center pull all bosses kill all super fast, wave 6-9 kill enemies, WAVE 10+ {Warriors} top center of map, {Mages Rogues} Behind walls and wait until 3 bosses are left then come up and do Ranged (Ranged) attacks on the bosses so you do not die. Warriors job is to keep bosses piled up and keep team alive.
In maus rogues and mages will rush ahead of war. Why do this?? They rush ahead of war and take aggro from the war so they die and mess mage orbs up and get their team cursed. Warrior should always be first with mage and rog behind doing damage as war controls damage intake to him. You have a warrior with ebon aegis in maus the let him go first, it will make your run so much faster and efficient.
I have had random pts listen to me, and every one of them passes wave 20+ in evg. For those who don't listen we lose on wave 5 10 11. If we pass wave 11 then 99% of the time the team knows how to play and works with the strategy.
Help spread this yt video.
https://youtu.be/wiwGqdnzcdg

Cliva
06-17-2020, 08:04 AM
In short. Learn teamwork. This is for those dumb players who just keeps rushing on everything

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Sip_Tea
06-17-2020, 08:12 AM
If you think elite gates requires skill, try running elite greensap farm with randoms. They just love eating those blue orbs.
Even tanks getting one shot simply because of a teammate who was too lazy to move away from blue orb. Fun right?

Spooked
06-17-2020, 10:09 AM
I agree, but saying gear doesnt matter doesnt rlly float my boat. You can be the most skilled player in the game but youre not gonna do any significant damage with legendary weapons.
I hate when people leave maps because people have bad stats but in a certain i can also understand them.
Those people are usually strong but not strong enough to carry 2 or 3 ungeared people, you are? Great. But this doesnt go up for everyone, making them find a map where they reckon they have a chance, just my 2 cents

IAmYummytea
06-17-2020, 10:27 AM
Imo, U cant please anyone and u cant boss anyone. Let them do what they want. Leave if cant stand. No drama

Sent from my vivo 1817 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
06-17-2020, 10:30 AM
Imo, U cant please anyone and u cant boss anyone. Let them do what they want. Leave if cant stand. No drama

Sent from my vivo 1817 using TapatalkNot trying to boss around, I am trying to teach them and guide them in order to achieve success in farming. I don't like having to join a pt to get high waves. I like joining randoms to learn off of how others play.

Enraged
06-17-2020, 10:55 AM
I know your intentions are great and all that but you can't really tell everyone what to do and what not to. First, not everyone speaks/understands english (this is a huge factor already). Second, some people just wanna have a good time, play around, try some things out, and not to get to whatever level of difficulty that you prefer.

You can't just force your ideology/strategies to people all the time. You wanna help randos? Okay cool, that's good of you but you know you can never really help people who don't wanna be helped right? lol js.

Great strategy though, will surely help in spreading the awareness. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk

Skolking
06-17-2020, 10:55 AM
Some people never listen in gates a tank is necessary in pt, but when rogues and mages now round up mobs and get killed instantly it ruins the fun teamwork is important. And as a noob its good to listen to pros, so you know how to play.

Encryptions
06-17-2020, 10:56 AM
I agree, but saying gear doesnt matter doesnt rlly float my boat. You can be the most skilled player in the game but youre not gonna do any significant damage with legendary weapons.
I hate when people leave maps because people have bad stats but in a certain i can also understand them.
Those people are usually strong but not strong enough to carry 2 or 3 ungeared people, you are? Great. But this doesnt go up for everyone, making them find a map where they reckon they have a chance, just my 2 centsI do get that gear helps but I rather have a person who knows how to play but has bad gear rather someone who doesn't play well with good gear.
Bad player can stay behind war in maus at a range killing enemies letting me as warrior be up top controlling aggro with ebon aegis as to a bad player with good gear rushing maus into a group of enemies causing them to spawn orbs and curse getting their self killed then me as war can't control aggro since they are taking hits so my ebon aegis is useless. Results in us getting killed a ton.

Sent from my Armor_6E using Tapatalk

Skolking
06-17-2020, 10:57 AM
I farm greensapp regularly but i havnt still understood the mechanism of the blue orbs, pls can you clarify

IAmYummytea
06-17-2020, 11:40 AM
I know your intentions are great and all that but you can't really tell everyone what to do and what not to. First, not everyone speaks/understands english (this is a huge factor already). Second, some people just wanna have a good time, play around, try some things out, and not to get to whatever level of difficulty that you prefer.

You can't just force your ideology/strategies to people all the time. You wanna help randos? Okay cool, that's good of you but you know you can never really help people who don't wanna be helped right? lol js.

Great strategy though, will surely help in spreading the awareness. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-J200F using TapatalkIndeed

Sent from my vivo 1817 using Tapatalk

yacos
06-18-2020, 04:48 AM
All Arcane legend player need to read this thread.

Tiger Mike
06-18-2020, 06:52 AM
Lol the people that leave the maps are the picky/arrogant ones (but certainly strong and experienced) , they don't need advices. The title of this tread should be "advices for the Valley gates" and my god you are so right , why are mages and rogues trying to tank the enemies?? is not even funny and I see it happening all the time in the valley gates :/