View Full Version : Awakening event

jecco
06-17-2020, 11:42 AM
Guys i have to ask why do people say “rip to those who sold their items to buy awakes” i actually sold all my items and used all my gold on elite awakes. Please tell me am i in a bad situation? Please explain XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jausa
06-17-2020, 11:48 AM
Guys i have to ask why do people say “rip to those who sold their items to buy awakes” i actually sold all my items and used all my gold on elite awakes. Please tell me am i in a bad situation? Please explain XD

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNo. But you aren't in as good of a spot as you would be before. The gems will still rise but much less profit. Hopefully you get what you were looking for.

jecco
06-17-2020, 11:49 AM
No. But you aren't in as good of a spot as you would be before. The gems will still rise but much less profit. Hopefully you get what you were looking for.

Ohh so what youre saying is i didnt lose any profit.. but i just gained a little?

Jausa
06-17-2020, 01:59 PM
Ohh so what youre saying is i didnt lose any profit.. but i just gained a little?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDepends on the price you sold your gears/the price you paid for them. Were you planning to quit after investing in gems? If I was in your spot I would do through with it. I believe gems will rise but it's not certain of course so it's a gamble. Maybe it would be better to invest in gl gear instead of waiting so long to invest in gems. Take everything into account and make your decision based on that.

Cliva
06-17-2020, 04:17 PM
“rip to those who sold their items to buy awakes”

They said that as they sold their items to hoard BLUE GEMS which were 8k gold last awakening event but now it's 30k gold for the tradable one and 10k gold for the Character Bound ones
Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

jecco
06-17-2020, 06:36 PM
They said that as they sold their items to hoard BLUE GEMS which were 8k gold last awakening event but now it's 30k gold for the tradable one and 10k gold for the Character Bound ones
Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Ohhh blue gems!!! I thought sold their gear to get red gems rip me sorry thankyouuuu