View Full Version : Awaken drama

Dunno
06-17-2020, 12:13 PM
When I checked forums all I saw are threads regarding awaken event.. Those that planned to invest huge amounts complain about tradeable awakens being 30k (apparently they are bothered by the future price and new players that won't be able to awaken gears? :/) that is nothing but bad attempt to change devs minds LOL. Yes I understand you guys wanted to earn hundreds of mils by doing nothing :) and for those that say "it's not about profit, awakens will skyrocket now and we might profit even more with current prices" no that is very false. If you seriously think awakens will go that high trust me you're mistaken. Max they would reach is 80 k, noone will spend over 100 k for regular awakens thus the price will stay stagnant when noone buys them.

Gnarsito
06-17-2020, 12:14 PM
The price of regular one reached 60k only when it costed 8k each, ok boomer xD

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Dunno
06-17-2020, 12:16 PM
The price of regular one reached 60k only when it costed 8k each, ok boomer xD

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk
Boomer? I've no interest to discuss with person that says boomer. Thanks for your feedback :D

Ummmmm
06-17-2020, 12:17 PM
The point of an awake event is for players to open slots with blue awakes and get op awakes with elite. It was never supposed to be a cash cow.

picklewickles
06-17-2020, 12:18 PM
i agree if they become that expansive it will be hard to sell i'm skipping the awake event for now and i'll just keep my plat eggs for a while

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Dunno
06-17-2020, 12:23 PM
Noone is actually thinking about new players here. Those that can invest gold for awakens can click some buttons and profit more than new players that grind for months and months.

ThreadPolice
06-17-2020, 12:24 PM
If they could decrease it to 8k bound and 10k tradeable that would be better. Not only for those who make gold. But now only those with a large amount of pure gold are able to benefit.

If you are a new player, and you do not have pure gold at the moment, you may have to buy the same gems for 4-5x the price of the sale price. In my opinion this is unfair, therefore I hope STS looks one more time into this pricing, because this is relatively unfair against the “less rich” people among us.

Dunno
06-17-2020, 12:27 PM
If they could decrease it to 8k bound and 10k tradeable that would be better. Not only for those who make gold. But now only those with a large amount of pure gold are able to benefit.

If you are a new player, and you do not have pure gold at the moment, you may have to buy the same gems for 4-5x the price of the sale price. In my opinion this is unfair, therefore I hope STS looks one more time into this pricing, because this is relatively unfair against the “less rich” people among us.
New players shouldn't be in discussion honestly, if you think about it this way, new players can't afford to hoard awakens and they have to farm pve for many months to profit like someone who only spammed button to purchase the gems.

ThreadPolice
06-17-2020, 12:31 PM
New players shouldn't be in discussion honestly, if you think about it this way, new players can't afford to hoard awakens and they have to farm pve for many months to profit like someone who only spammed button to purchase the gems.

No man, you do not get my point. If the base is already 30k, imagine what it will be??? 100k for regular, 200-250k for elite awakening gems.. I guess you all do not understand this, but this is the start of an inflation.. any ways, I hope STS comes back on this because awakening will be impossible after some months. Let’s see the prices of elite gems this event, you’ll get what I mean..

arcanefid
06-17-2020, 12:33 PM

That makes no sense. Gems that cost 8K went up to 55K anyway, which is 6x or 7x, even worse than now. I didn't see anyone thinking about the poor new players back then.

Dunno
06-17-2020, 12:34 PM
No man, you do not get my point. If the base is already 30k, imagine what it will be??? 100k for regular, 200-250k for elite awakening gems.. I guess you all do not understand this, but this is the start of an inflation.. any ways, I hope STS comes back on this because awakening will be impossible after some months. Let’s see the prices of elite gems this event, you’ll get what I mean..

Uhm there are elite awakens in the store for plat? That's pretty much preventing normal ones to go insanely high. The only solution to this would be - making normal awakens around 30 k in the store (permanently)

ThreadPolice
06-17-2020, 12:38 PM
Uhm there are elite awakens in the store for plat? That's pretty much preventing normal ones to go insanely high. The only solution to this would be - making normal awakens around 30 k in the store (permanently)

Permanently would solve this, I agree. But it is not permanently. So, no matter what will happen, but elite gems will increase to 150-200k, look keys, they do the exact same thing. Any ways, it is just a matter of time and those regular awakening gems will be overpriced as hell because of a shortage ingame.

@arcanefid it does makes sense, use your common logic and you will understand that this is NOT a good move, for everyone, besides those that will purchase 10k bound gems, for them it is ok... so ye, this is only a benefit for the ones with a large cap of pure gold.. so idk why you all are so happy about it, let’s see after the event, you will come back on your answer :€)

arcanefid
06-17-2020, 12:45 PM
@arcanefid it does makes sense, use your common logic and you will understand that this is NOT a good move, for everyone, besides those that will purchase 10k bound gems, for them it is ok... so ye, this is only a benefit for the ones with a large cap of pure gold.. so idk why you all are so happy about it, let’s see after the event, you will come back on your answer :€)

Those who buy Gems for 10K are doing exactly what the event is about, re-rolling our gears. Those who wanted to buy for 8K and sell for 50k+ are not thinking about Awakening event, or the new players, or the poor players, they're thinking about buying thousands of them and selling for profit.

If you really care about the new players, then go ahead and buy zillions for 30K each, and sell them a few months later for 30K each, you don't lose a single penny, and help everyone you care about? Simple?

If the gems will rise to 100K each, then you make 70K profit from each gem, so there's no problem with that either. If new players can't afford 100K for an Awakening gem, then they don't buy it, but farm it instead.

I bet half of the merchants don't even know you can actually farm Awakening Gems, so technically you're not forced to pay for them.

THE GOLDEN KING
06-17-2020, 12:49 PM
Those who buy Gems for 10K are doing exactly what the event is about, re-rolling our gears. Those who wanted to buy for 8K and sell for 50k+ are not thinking about Awakening event, or the new players, or the poor players, they're thinking about buying thousands of them and selling for profit.

If you really care about the new players, then go ahead and buy zillions for 30K each, and sell them a few months later for 30K each, you don't lose a single penny, and help everyone you care about? Simple?

If the gems will rise to 100K each, then you make 70K profit from each gem, so there's no problem with that either. If new players can't afford 100K for an Awakening gem, then they don't buy it, but farm it instead.

I bet half of the merchants don't even know you can actually farm Awakening Gems, so technically you're not forced to pay for them.

Precisely, this event isn’t even meant to be profitable... it’s meant to awaken your gear...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThreadPolice
06-17-2020, 12:52 PM

I bet you NEVER farmed blue gems[emoji23][emoji23].. do you even know how many scales you need for that??? And how many you can make from 999 scales? I guess you do not. This answer is so unthought and selfish lmfaooo..

firebelt & crystalkiller
06-17-2020, 01:01 PM

arcanefid
06-17-2020, 01:02 PM
Just a thought I had:
Some in the above comments said blue gems would rise to 150-200k.. Some saying 100k whatever but which stupid will buy normal gems for that price when elite gems are consistently 80-100k in auc.. And elite gems are having better odds for better awakes.. Also just an assumption that normal won't rise above 60 or max 70k
So invest your gold elsewhere.. Maybe on good awake gear or gl armor..

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Merchants who never actually spent a single Gem in their gear have some strange opinions.

arcanefid
06-17-2020, 01:05 PM
I bet you NEVER farmed blue gems[emoji23][emoji23].. do you even know how many scales you need for that??? And how many you can make from 999 scales? I guess you do not. This answer is so unthought and selfish lmfaooo..

Try running a map maybe?

ThreadPolice
06-17-2020, 01:08 PM
Try running a map maybe?

Read correctly, as I said, I am not speaking about me, I am speaking about you. I know how long it takes to farm 1 single gem, HOURS.

ThreadPolice
06-17-2020, 01:10 PM

3 months ago elite gems were 60k, and regular ones 20k, now they are 120k and regular ones 30k. What do you think what will happen once regular gems will hit 100k? Elite gems will go to...? Please fill in the answer :) .

arcanefid
06-17-2020, 01:12 PM
3 months ago elite gems were 60k, and regular ones 20k, now they are 120k and regular ones 30k. What do you think what will happen once regular gems will hit 100k? Elite gems will go to...? Please fill in the answer :) .

They won't because people won't buy them. It actually helps the new players that you care so much about, they can finally farm trash essences and craft them into Gems, so they can sell em 100k. ;)

Giant bench
06-17-2020, 01:13 PM

You know... the problem isn’t awake gems. It’s goldloot... this is just another Con of the goldloot system effecting other aspects of the game. If they nerf gold loot the prices of items would lower and then your elite gem or what ever gem problem wouldn’t be a problem anymore. Since they will lower price.

ThreadPolice
06-17-2020, 01:16 PM
You know... the problem isn’t awake gems. It’s goldloot... this is just another Con of the goldloot system effecting other aspects of the game. If they nerf gold loot the prices of items would lower and then your elite gem or what ever gem problem wouldn’t be a problem anymore. Since they will lower price.

Yes I know, this inflation started during cap 56. I am aware of that, just trying to explain ArcaneFid why this ain’t a good idea..

Giant bench
06-17-2020, 01:18 PM
Yes I know, this inflation started during cap 56. I am aware of that, just trying to explain ArcaneFid why this ain’t a good idea..

Exactly if sts nerf gold loot again, then sts can change awake event like it was back then. Make sense? Or no

Dunno
06-17-2020, 01:18 PM

Can you please be reasonable and answer me this one question? Okay so here it is- why do you want tradeable awakens to be 10 k if you're not planning to merch them? You didn't miss the event you're here? If you genuinely wanted to reroll your gears you can buy the bound ones they are at your desirable price lol.....

Lookupnabs
06-17-2020, 01:19 PM
When I checked forums all I saw are threads regarding awaken event.. Those that planned to invest huge amounts complain about tradeable awakens being 30k (apparently they are bothered by the future price and new players that won't be able to awaken gears? :/) that is nothing but bad attempt to change devs minds LOL. Yes I understand you guys wanted to earn hundreds of mils by doing nothing :) and for those that say "it's not about profit, awakens will skyrocket now and we might profit even more with current prices" no that is very false. If you seriously think awakens will go that high trust me you're mistaken. Max they would reach is 80 k, noone will spend over 100 k for regular awakens thus the price will stay stagnant when noone buys them.

I jus see ur post as a mere time waste...simply taking millions ??? What do u even think by saying that????

Is it is the price they pay for not being able to merch or buy gear that they want and its their reward for their patience ..... and fyi im sure the gems will rise to 80k soon and no one will complain...

ThreadPolice
06-17-2020, 01:22 PM
Can you please be reasonable and answer me this one question? Okay so here it is- why do you want tradeable awakens to be 10 k if you're not planning to merch them? You didn't miss the event you're here? If you genuinely wanted to reroll your gears you can buy the bound ones they are at your desirable price lol.....

Read up, I do not explain the same principle 10000000 times. It is not only about hoarding. But as soon as gems hit 50k, people will cry about cheap gems again, as I said, I am here for the rich and the poor at the same time, but at the moment, I defend the poor players among us.

Encryptions
06-17-2020, 01:22 PM
To think about it this event is for merching and awaking gear because those who awake gear run maps and have fun while the merchers hoard gems so they can profit in the future when new gear is out. New gear comes and those map runners will buy awakes from merchers to awake their gear.

Sent from my Armor_6E using Tapatalk

ThreadPolice
06-17-2020, 01:24 PM
Exactly if sts nerf gold loot again, then sts can change awake event like it was back then. Make sense? Or no

Yep, but this cannot be returned any more, too many players are too much depending of gold loot. This will create a lot of unhappy players. But yes I agree with you.

ThreadPolice
06-17-2020, 01:26 PM
To think about it this event is for merching and awaking gear because those who awake gear run maps and have fun while the merchers hoard gems so they can profit in the future when new gear is out. New gear comes and those map runners will buy awakes from merchers to awake their gear.

Yep and let’s see the price of the gems if this event does not return within 4 months, a lot of people will cry and regret their comments :D

Lookupnabs
06-17-2020, 01:27 PM

I agree here lmaoooo u can always buy for 30k and sell for 30k ... xd

ThreadPolice
06-17-2020, 01:28 PM
I jus see ur post as a mere time waste...simply taking millions ??? What do u even think by saying that????

Is it is the price they pay for not being able to merch or buy gear that they want and its their reward for their patience ..... and fyi im sure the gems will rise to 80k soon and no one will complain...

Yep, I can see the threads already “PLS AWAKENING EVENT PRICES ARE ALRDY 60k”.

THE GOLDEN KING
06-17-2020, 01:30 PM

Not so much for merching man... this events purpose is so you could awaken your gear, it’s suppose to work as a gold sink to slow down inflation... “you buy the kit for gold, open/use it, and don’t get gold back”.

It’s not meant to be a hoarded item that you wait 3 months and make double or triple the profit or any profit for that manner just by simply doing nothing...

Don’t get me wrong, I understand what you mean. New players hoard these and make some profit so they can afford gears in the future. Which makes sense, I get it.

But not necessarily... I mean once they reach 30m, they’ll invest 30m again, wait a few months and make 60-90m and rinse and repeat to the point where they end up with more than 500m by doing nothing... I hope you understand where I’m going with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arcanefid
06-17-2020, 01:31 PM

You can buy bound gems and save them until new gear comes out.

Encryptions
06-17-2020, 01:33 PM
You can buy bound gems and save them until new gear comes out.Yeah, but it is so hard not to gamble them. I get gems on me and I want to use them before 1 week after the event.

ThreadPolice
06-17-2020, 01:35 PM
You can buy bound gems and save them until new gear comes out.

And what if poor players do not have this 100m to buy 10k gems??? I bet you have enough pure atm, bcs if u did not, I am very sure you would BADLY disagree with this thread. You are so naive man.. it all doesn’t makes any sense at all[emoji23][emoji23]

picklewickles
06-17-2020, 01:41 PM
nobody realizes that origional awake prices were much more than 8k and before this event even existed nobody complained about it now we have people complaining in the forums telling they want it to sell permanently because it's apparently too expansive. i agreed that it was too expansive when it was 60k but people are still complaining while it dropped to 30k and that's just bs

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

arcanefid
06-17-2020, 01:45 PM
And what if poor players do not have this 100m to buy 10k gems???

You tell me about it. You want gems to cost 8K so you can buy tons of them and sell them to those poor players for 50K later. I just want gems for personal use and not for profit.

I bet you have enough pure atm, bcs if u did not, I am very sure you would BADLY disagree with this thread. You are so naive man.. it all doesn’t makes any sense at all[emoji23][emoji23]

My gold amount doesn't matter here, because as I mentioned, I don't buy to sell for profit, I just buy bound ones for personal use.

By the way, did you learn this 'naive' word recently? I see you're using it in every second sentence.

PatD
06-17-2020, 02:33 PM
For those who say elite gem will skyrock, yes they will for 2 weeks because this is the gem we need use to get those special awake, after event the price will go lot lower because it will follow the value of "5 plats", so i dont think they will be more than 80-100k in any case, thus blue gem will never go higher than the red one.

Imo it is a good thing that they do that cuz i agree that it is good to make some small profit, but be honest and admit that some people where hoarding them abusively.

Spooked
06-17-2020, 02:52 PM
For those who say elite gem will skyrock, yes they will for 2 weeks because this is the gem we need use to get those special awake, after event the price will go lot lower because it will follow the value of "5 plats", so i dont think they will be more than 80-100k in any case, thus blue gem will never go higher than the red one.

Imo it is a good thing that they do that cuz i agree that it is good to make some small profit, but be honest and admit that some people where hoarding them abusively.

Whats stopping the plat value from rising?

ThreadPolice
06-17-2020, 03:00 PM
You tell me about it. You want gems to cost 8K so you can buy tons of them and sell them to those poor players for 50K later. I just want gems for personal use and not for profit.

My gold amount doesn't matter here, because as I mentioned, I don't buy to sell for profit, I just buy bound ones for personal use.

By the way, did you learn this 'naive' word recently? I see you're using it in every second sentence.

So, then why cannot the bound gems be 8k (if u badly want personal use) and the tradeable ones 10k, than the both of us would be happy no? As well as the rest of the community probably. Because, you still have your gems for less than the auction.

PatD
06-17-2020, 03:26 PM
Whats stopping the plat value from rising?

The fact that there is many player who keep encouraging the game by buying plat ;)

Dunno
06-17-2020, 03:43 PM

That's what I'm trying to explain but some people refuse or can't comprehend what I'm trying to say smh... "elite awakens are permanently in store for plat thus preventing the normal gems to skyrocket"

arcanefid
06-17-2020, 04:22 PM
So, then why cannot the bound gems be 8k (if u badly want personal use) and the tradeable ones 10k, than the both of us would be happy no? As well as the rest of the community probably. Because, you still have your gems for less than the auction.

You've been posting for hours here and still haven't made a single reasonable argument why they should be 10K. You have them for 10K if you want to use them, they're almost the same as 8K, I don't think anyone who will awaken their gears actually cares about the 2K difference.

Why do you want the tradeable ones to cost 10K? You know they will still go to 30K+ if they cost 10K, so those "poor players" will still have to pay a high price for them.

I won't be replying to you any more since tonight you proved you're just a very, very greedy kid.

Susanne
06-17-2020, 04:55 PM
Beginning to understand why people didn't want awakenings in the first place now.

Jemstroyer
06-17-2020, 08:53 PM
I really suggest bring back the old "Awake Event" I just got playing on March. Started to earn. I think blue awakes were at 20K ea at that time. Last month it hit 45K+ ea. Just think of new players. Who missed a couple events and now they want to awake. If you say let them farm? What will they farm? Elite SS, Nordr? For Elite chest? It takes time. This is how i farm before my guildies told me to buy GL awakes. Is it easy for new players to buy GL awakes item(s)? Ofcourse not. For the price 30K soon after awake event for new players. Will 30K awake open another slot of your item? Maybe if youre lucky or not, even after buying 5 blue awakes for 30k ea wont open that slot(s) even buying red 5 awakes wont. You guys see the problem here? It takes so much gold to awake an item with no assurance to the awake you wanted. It is a struggle for new players because old players will want geared and good awaked teamates. Dont deny. If others wants to hoard let them hoard. If the rich wants to be more rich let them be. If the blue awakes are gonna cost 40k ea+ again soon, suggest another awake event.

Greazemk
06-17-2020, 09:03 PM
maybe make the awakening event come out once every 3-4 months? or a new arcane gear is released? so that would make the prices of gems not that high?

codered
06-18-2020, 04:49 AM
Them rich cant make 500% profit from the 10k blue awaken and start complaining by saying " think about those new player dont hv much gold to awaken after the event". But to me sounds like dang i cant hoard thousands blue awaken anymore to make multifold profit, better start a post so sts might change their mind. Not all of them but many.

Scll
06-18-2020, 06:08 AM
No drama, it's the merchants crying and talks about new players to make it look like it's not about them. Play the game.

What sts did is a really smart move :D

Lookupnabs
06-18-2020, 06:52 AM
No drama, it's the merchants crying and talks about new players to make it look like it's not about them. Play the game.

What sts did is a really smart move :D
Fyi it doesnt matter i beleive awak gems will bcom more scarce as many might not buy awak gems for 30k and it will rise to 100k and no one will complain...

Do u really think medium players can buy 20m worth of gems when their dream is a ebon sceptre???? It will rise but sure high profit might not be possible now...

emc_al
06-18-2020, 07:46 AM
Fyi it doesnt matter i beleive awak gems will bcom more scarce as many might not buy awak gems for 30k and it will rise to 100k and no one will complain...

Do u really think medium players can buy 20m worth of gems when their dream is a ebon sceptre???? It will rise but sure high profit might not be possible now...You realize it's gonna take really long time to rise?

First off we won't have more gear getting released after this awake until next expansion which i don't think will be anytime soon

And also anybody who cares about Awakening could buy few thousand gems for 10k ea to reawake whatever they want so there's no reason for them to buy for gold

By the time expansion comes & players run out of bound gems we might have another awake event upcoming.

Sent from my TRT-L21A using Tapatalk

Fightbeast
06-18-2020, 08:19 AM
I dont really care much for merching the awake gems, but I do hope they make it more regular than twice a year. Even entry into the daily event calendar can help because with so much new gear inflow and demand for new kind of awakes it is really needed at the moment. It will also ensure the price of the blue gems dont skyrocket to unachievable level. For those who constantly have gears to upgrade(including me), would suggest hoard a lot of them when its available for 10k.
Further with the new change I hope the devs consider bringing super awakes into blue gems too. At least 50% chance for super awakes in them. It ll help bring in more demand for those who even want to merch them.

dualray
06-18-2020, 08:58 AM
Honestly, this is not about new player. New player barely needed full awaken gears and they could care less about what awaken they get dumping golds just to have gold loot awaken. This event is all about too players getting op awaken, using blue gem to try luck and make profit as well hoarding blue gems.
I think the move is good on Sts side to control inflation a bit as well adding value to pink gem which should well deserve more value than 600k per pack like monthsss ago.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Spooked
06-18-2020, 09:44 AM
Honestly, this is not about new player. New player barely needed full awaken gears and they could care less about what awaken they get dumping golds just to have gold loot awaken. This event is all about too players getting op awaken, using blue gem to try luck and make profit as well hoarding blue gems.
I think the move is good on Sts side to control inflation a bit as well adding value to pink gem which should well deserve more value than 600k per pack like monthsss ago.

Youre rooting against inflation, yet you want elite gems to be 600k+
Sounds like we got a hypocrite mercher on our hands here

Ilove_Poopoo
06-18-2020, 10:10 AM
The prices of both Normal/Elite gems would skyrocket later on.

Since tradable ones are 30k, It is less likely for players to still massively hoarde these, same goes for the richer community - even if they invest the same amount of gold as when they were 8k (doubt that would be the case but just a generous assumption), the quantity would still be atleast 4x less, which is very significant.

Gems would be scarce in no time. Players would revert back to using elite gems. Supply can not accomodate the sudden constant increase in demand making them rise. Awakened gears would rise aswell.

And lastly, the gold sink would be less effective against temporarily slowing down inflation.

This isn't an arguement regarding me, or anyone that say so wanting profit from it, but the fact that awakening would just be too expensive even for rich players.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

dualray
06-18-2020, 11:08 AM
Youre rooting against inflation, yet you want elite gems to be 600k+
Sounds like we got a hypocrite mercher on our hands hereYou can read whatever want. My point is whichever item that can only obtained from plat should have its good value. Pink gem certainly should not be value the same or close to blue gem. If blue gem going to be on cs for 50k each, it doesn't make sense to see pink gem cost 60k or 70k each.

Huryamma
06-18-2020, 08:32 PM
you have to think about the future and the people who need to awaken their gears in the future. How will the average player be able to afford these gems in bulks if they rise to 80k each?
remember not everyone is going to be here for the event and if everyone awakens their gears with the bound gems how will the new players cope? Do they have to buy gears that magically have the awakes they desire

Stephencobear
06-18-2020, 09:47 PM
had to drop this...

Normally i'm completely down with the " think about the new players" rant, but I'm a couple days away from completing my 3rd & last hc toon ap having used nothing but the open 5k initial awakening gem, & no others but what i farmed and crafted.
so some of these arguments fall flat imho

Desoulad
06-18-2020, 11:39 PM
Boomer? I've no interest to discuss with person that says boomer. Thanks for your feedback :D

OMG I cant stop laughing.

Yrufine
06-19-2020, 12:34 AM
.dhddbdbfudbbdb

umarrahim
06-19-2020, 08:49 AM
you have to think about the future and the people who need to awaken their gears in the future. How will the average player be able to afford these gems in bulks if they rise to 80k each?
remember not everyone is going to be here for the event and if everyone awakens their gears with the bound gems how will the new players cope? Do they have to buy gears that magically have the awakes they desireThey will wait for the awake event, duh?

New players normally wont have enough gold to awake their items anyways. If they are really into the game, they will wait for the event.

New and returning player just end up buying items from shops

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk