PDA

View Full Version : * complaints about awakening extravaganza *

killerpop
06-17-2020, 12:51 PM
Hello to all Arcane Legends players, I came here to portray you because there is no need for complaints about the Awakening Extravaganza.

So ... STS is doing this to keep the game economy from falling, the prices of awakening gems are really sad,but we have to thank for the return of the awakening event at times when the economy is very bad.

We have to think that the event cannot be good for players who are not p2w, but p2w players will end up enjoying the event and shopping, thus improving the game's economy.

Improving the game's economy may have made it a better event for non-p2w players, like the booty we have been waiting for.

So we can't complain so much, everything has a purpose.

Ty STS [emoji3531]

picklewickles
06-17-2020, 01:32 PM
Hello to all Arcane Legends players, I came here to portray you because there is no need for complaints about the Awakening Extravaganza.

So ... STS is doing this to keep the game economy from falling, the prices of awakening gems are really sad,but we have to thank for the return of the awakening event at times when the economy is very bad.

We have to think that the event cannot be good for players who are not p2w, but p2w players will end up enjoying the event and shopping, thus improving the game's economy.

Improving the game's economy may have made it a better event for non-p2w players, like the booty we have been waiting for.

So we can't complain so much, everything has a purpose.

Ty STS [emoji3531]i'm f2p my self and at the normal price i was able to buy 5000 - 6000 awakes this isn't about p2w but just the fact f2p's waste their time begging in towns

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Roycedamagnet
06-17-2020, 04:10 PM
This is what happens when you base every event around gold instead of working events like these for what they provide. This event provides a very good chance for f2p players to finally awaken their gear using the normal gems. That's what it was meant for. No f2p, p2w bs.
The elite gems have always been an expensive gamble meant for rich/p2w players. You want the economy to rip into half by making elite gems available to everyone? That would turn the game upside down.
The very fact that you said pirate booty event is good for the economy is flawed, my friend.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

killerpop
06-17-2020, 04:20 PM
This is what happens when you base every event around gold instead of working events like these for what they provide. This event provides a very good chance for f2p players to finally awaken their gear using the normal gems. That's what it was meant for. No f2p, p2w bs.
The elite gems have always been an expensive gamble meant for rich/p2w players. You want the economy to rip into half by making elite gems available to everyone? That would turn the game upside down.
The very fact that you said pirate booty event is good for the economy is flawed, my friend.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalkyou got it wrong, I didn't mean it.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalk

Roycedamagnet
06-17-2020, 04:23 PM
you got it wrong, I didn't mean it.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalk

Your sarcasm went completely over my head lol. My bad. I'm truly pissed at all these mumbo jumbos that are crying now because an event that's genuinely here to help the little guys can't make them any gold.