Phantasm0162
02-10-2012, 11:52 PM
Bruce freakin lee

Piosidon
02-11-2012, 12:17 AM
Bruce killed Chuck in a movie, called the way of the dragon I think

plmafiaboss
02-11-2012, 12:21 AM
Bruce killed Chuck in a movie, called the way of the dragon I thinkyup. I was there I saw it

Lowlyspy
02-11-2012, 12:30 AM
Bruce killed Chuck in a movie, called the way of the dragon I think
Rehearsed fight. Chuck would annihilate Lee in real life, if you notice chuck didnt use his beard fist.

Arterra
02-11-2012, 12:45 AM
Rehearsed fight. Chuck would annihilate Lee in real life, if you notice chuck didnt use his beard fist.

only reason for that is because they both acknowledged that it would blind the audience and give their gaping mouths cancer. Chuck Norris would never let his image go astray like that, so obviously Lee must have some power over him.

Cahaun
02-11-2012, 12:50 AM
That wasn't Chuck. That person was his stunt double. :p

BodMaster
02-11-2012, 12:54 AM
Bruce Lee or even IP Man all the way!

Carth
02-11-2012, 12:57 AM
Neither. :eek:

saool
02-11-2012, 01:02 AM
Chuck Norris
:cool:

Piosidon
02-11-2012, 01:20 AM
There's an interview on YouTube somewhere where Chuck Norris talks about Bruce Lee. Chuck said he was a professional fighter and Bruce was like a street fighter. Chuck even admits that Bruce was very good, they even trained together.

Lowlyspy
02-11-2012, 01:37 AM
There's an interview on YouTube somewhere where Chuck Norris talks about Bruce Lee. Chuck said he was a professional fighter and Bruce was like a street fighter. Chuck even admits that Bruce was very good, they even trained together.
:O

Thats like a compliment from god!

Anishavie
02-11-2012, 02:15 AM

The style of Bruce fighting is like a street fighter

His master was IP man

The most legendary wing chun martial artist besides the inventor of wing chun

Bruce Lee can destroy chuck in 5 secs if he wanted to

Lowlyspy
02-11-2012, 02:39 AM
The style of Bruce fighting is like a street fighter

His master was IP man

The most legendary wing chun martial artist besides the inventor of wing chun

Bruce Lee can destroy chuck in 5 secs if he wanted to
The fight wouldn't last that long. While Bruce is doin all his flippy moves Chuck would deliver one swift roundhouse kick to the everything.

Blind
02-11-2012, 04:45 AM
Bruce would catch the leg, throw him down and punch him in the balls. Just like in the movie.

For real lol, Bruce would own Chuck. Too fast, too calm, but furious at the same time. Yeah man.

Zaltiar
02-11-2012, 04:56 AM
Bruce would whoop lil Chuckie any day :vP:

Ardon
02-11-2012, 07:41 AM
Bruce Lee all the way

XchilangopwnX
02-11-2012, 07:47 AM
Bruce Lee Owns :)

youngSWi
02-11-2012, 07:51 AM
Wow no real fans here? Chuck was bruces first american student and own of his only white students. Master pwns pupil. Nuff said

~youngSWi~

dudetus
02-11-2012, 08:00 AM
Bruce fo sho!

Aquilasoul
02-11-2012, 08:12 AM
Bruce Lee LOLhttp://magmedina.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/BRUCE.jpg

Piosidon
02-11-2012, 01:30 PM
There aren't any Bruce Lee jokes cause he is no joke

Anishavie
02-12-2012, 01:29 AM
Western martial arts are too slow
Even tae kwan do and karate is slow

It's a fact that CHINESE martial arts is the best in this universe (karate and tae kwan do are frauds of Chinese martial arts)

PL Playa
02-12-2012, 01:48 AM
It depends if you are viewing chuck in that god-like view or being realistic, in real life Bruce Lee would win :vP:

Skeletonlord
02-12-2012, 06:07 AM
i went for chuck norris!

BodMaster
02-12-2012, 08:02 AM
Wing Chun Vs Karate/TaeKwonDo... hmmm :stupid:

NECROREAPER
02-12-2012, 08:12 AM
Bruce Lee hands down.

If it weren't for people like Bruce Lee, Donnie Yen, Jackie Chan, Or Jet Li when they were all in their prime (some of them even still living and making movies in China), then there would be no such thing as Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal, or Jean-Claude Van Damme, or even "Kung-Fu Panda."

Chuck Norris isn't anywhere near the level that Bruce Lee is on. To compare the two would be like comparing Kobe Bryant to your high school sports career (oooh burn, lol).

DISCLAIMER: That last sentence isn't intended to hurt anyone's feelings, but if it did, then at least you get the point I was trying to make, hahahahaha.

Artentreri
02-12-2012, 08:58 AM
Bruce Lee hands down.

If it weren't for people like Bruce Lee, Donnie Yen, Jackie Chan, Or Jet Li when they were all in their prime (some of them even still living and making movies in China), then there would be no such thing as Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal, or Jean-Claude Van Damme, or even "Kung-Fu Panda."

Chuck Norris isn't anywhere near the level that Bruce Lee is on. To compare the two would be like comparing Kobe Bryant to your high school sports career (oooh burn, lol).

DISCLAIMER: That last sentence isn't intended to hurt anyone's feelings, but if it did, then at least you get the point I was trying to make, hahahahaha.

Kobe ain't got nothin on me.

Silentarrow
02-12-2012, 09:42 AM
Bruce, definitley.

Gillin
02-12-2012, 05:32 PM
Lmfao

Gillin
02-12-2012, 05:37 PM
The fight wouldn't last that long. While Bruce is doin all his flippy moves Chuck would deliver one swift roundhouse kick to the everything.

true dat holmes

Swords
02-12-2012, 06:57 PM
Bruce lee! wow .... bruce is like one of the most best kung fu person ever

Anishavie
02-14-2012, 06:20 PM
Wing Chun Vs Karate/TaeKwonDo... hmmm :stupid:

5 sec after the fight begins
You hear machine gun sounds then
Wing Chun wins

(seriously the wing chun chain punch sounds like machine guns)

Suentous PO
02-14-2012, 07:12 PM
Most the "karate" taught in the states is a pale representation of Okinawan Karate, there is nothing slow about it. No one style is "better". I had no problem winning against many styles. Shotokan was developed by peasants to be able to defeat rogue samurai and ronin. There are and have been a few mma champions who list karate as their style, I've never seen a wing chung mma champ, have you?
No disrespect to your style intended.
And you kidding me?! Bruce no question.

Artentreri
02-14-2012, 09:12 PM
Most the "karate" taught in the states is a pale representation of Okinawan Karate, there is nothing slow about it. No one style is "better". I had no problem winning against many styles. Shotokan was developed by peasants to be able to defeat rogue samurai and ronin. There are and have been a few mma champions who list karate as their style, I've never seen a wing chung mma champ, have you?

Maybe it's just not as popular as karate. I don't know, I don't do all that martial arts stuff. I'm just a brawler plain and simple.

Anishavie
02-15-2012, 03:57 AM

once you learn chinese kung fu
ur mind automatically goes
why fight just for reputation?
dont fight on purpose?

oh and some styles are better than other
even in chinese kung fu itself

like taichi is close to the top wing chun below it

ba gua on the bottom

there are better styles

Suentous PO
02-16-2012, 04:55 PM
there is no way to quantify better, in my opinion. better to win? or cultivate chi? personal growth? -no measuring sticks.
i do love to see your pasion for the martial.
And we agree in a way, one of the priciples of Shotokan is that when you do understand it, there is no part of your life that is not part of your relation to martial arts. Effort is a hinderance.
"why fight for rep? dont fight on purpose" = "the ultimate aim of karate lies not in victory or defeat , but in the perfection of the character of the participant" Gichin Kanazawa

Anishavie
02-18-2012, 05:08 AM
there is no way to quantify better, in my opinion. better to win? or cultivate chi? personal growth? -no measuring sticks.
i do love to see your pasion for the martial.
And we agree in a way, one of the priciples of Shotokan is that when you do understand it, there is no part of your life that is not part of your relation to martial arts. Effort is a hinderance.
"why fight for rep? dont fight on purpose" = "the ultimate aim of karate lies not in victory or defeat , but in the perfection of the character of the participant" Gichin Kanazawa

Why does karate/tkd look so ugly

BECUASE their aim is power and victory
Not speed and peace

Anishavie
02-18-2012, 05:11 AM
You know what
The title shouldn't have been Bruce lee or chuck Norris

Bruce Lee IS better than chuck norris
IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that's a FACT not an OPINION!!!!!!!!

KARATE/TAEKWONDO/BOXING/MMA/JIUJITSU ARE ALL INFERIOR TO CHINESE KUNG FU IN
ART FIHGITN POWER BEAUTY AND EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!

Anishavie
02-18-2012, 05:12 AM
Geez how ugly karate/taekwondo/boxing/mma/jiujitsu is

so ugly!!!!!!

Legendslayers
02-18-2012, 05:33 AM
Bruce lee FTW 1 karate chop chucks gone. You can't beat the best martial artist of all time.