PDA

View Full Version : (Pics) Heart Projection Visor Model-GRD1

MYNISTA
02-10-2012, 11:14 PM
I know that some people dislike em...but hey, I like! Lol, feel free to post up pics of you wearing urs!

Chillin' on deck with Popular...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/mynista/Cheese2.png

Even snagged a pic with Legendary Super Mod DELPHINA!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/mynista/Delphina2.png

Delphina
02-10-2012, 11:22 PM
Great photo!

MYNISTA
02-10-2012, 11:22 PM
Great photo!

Thx!

Commanderkeen
02-11-2012, 02:39 AM
Here's Ghost and I just chilling in B* .

And Bananas just wanted to be in a pic to lol.

FloooH
02-11-2012, 04:34 AM
whaat!!
...im confused is it a new item or just x-ray visor with a new look ?!?!

Blind
02-11-2012, 05:12 AM
Wth...

This is an insult to those who did everything just to get a pair of x rays. Did u guys run out of creativity? Man...re-coloring x ray. I've been waiting for this.

UGH!

ninjaduck
02-11-2012, 06:28 AM
Wth...

This is an insult to those who did everything just to get a pair of x rays. Did u guys run out of creativity? Man...re-coloring x ray. I've been waiting for this.

UGH!

This is a chance for ALL people to get thre glory of xrays, not just rich, non stop farmers who make millions outta it.

KillaSkillz
02-11-2012, 06:48 AM
Sure, if people like having a big blue heart over their face year round these are the perfect substitute for xrays. Whats next, a different color squid buddy! ? Lol

I never want to sell my xrays, I ran numa over and over for almost 2 months to get them. For me, mine are a badge of honor. Judging by how many come up for sale, my guess is these will only make people less likely to sell their original xrays also. Anybody can buy the blue blurry ones, but only the hardcore have the reds with the cylon led! :D

ninjaduck
02-11-2012, 07:42 AM
Sure, if people like having a big blue heart over their face year round these are the perfect substitute for xrays. Whats next, a different color squid buddy! ? Lol

I never want to sell my xrays, I ran numa over and over for almost 2 months to get them. For me, mine are a badge of honor. Judging by how many come up for sale, my guess is these will only make people less likely to sell their original xrays also. Anybody can buy the blue blurry ones, but only the hardcore have the reds with the cylon led! :D

Exactly!

Ardon
02-11-2012, 08:18 AM
That's what happened with the mech helmet. Now no one wants it.

I get it that it's a chance for all people to get a pair of fake xrays, but cmon. It's a rare vanity item. It's supposed to be hard to get.
Yes, it looks slightly different, but it just takes away the pride of having xrays.

It happened with the mech helmet. How many people do you see with those? Hardly any now. All because of the rocketeer helmet.

I don't care about the xray prices here. I own mine and never intend to sell them.

And I know this phrase will be thrown around, "you can't make everyone happy" but cmon this is ridiculous IMO. What other vanity are they gonna make a plat version for? Where will it stop?

octavos
02-11-2012, 10:14 AM
Playings devils advocate...

Yes I bought XRays at 400k. Some of you spent more for them. Yes some of you hate that blue ones anyone can get.

But it is DotD, its a limated valentines item. Xrays will still be valuable not as much but this only effects the ppl who plan on making money off of them.

If your making money on xrays im sorry (really I am), but sts makes the rulz.....we just play the game.

My views are for everyone to benifit. Not just the high rollers. I support all players especially the kids who play. Like I said im sorry if you think Xrays are not valuable but ppl need to have choices and StS provides those options.

MYNISTA
02-11-2012, 10:53 AM
Here's Ghost and I just chilling in B* .

And Bananas just wanted to be in a pic to lol.

Nice pics!

Ardon
02-11-2012, 11:26 AM
Playings devils advocate...

Yes I bought XRays at 400k. Some of you spent more for them. Yes some of you hate that blue ones anyone can get.

But it is DotD, its a limated valentines item. Xrays will still be valuable not as much but this only effects the ppl who plan on making money off of them.

If your making money on xrays im sorry (really I am), but sts makes the rulz.....we just play the game.

My views are for everyone to benifit. Not just the high rollers. I support all players especially the kids who play. Like I said im sorry if you think Xrays are not valuable but ppl need to have choices and StS provides those options.

I said I didn't care about the money value of them.

This is just another way so that everyone can get something. Dame as the miners luck that lots of people hated.

What's the point of getting something that is prestigious and then have STS make it easy to get or a plat version.

The point of vanities is that they're hard to get.

All popular drop vanities seem like they'll be getting plat counter parts.

I know that STS has to make money. And honestly, this was a smart move, money wise, for them.

Get a popular drop vanity that people want and make a plat version so they spend more money. It's genius. But cmon. Where is it gonna end?

Mitchturbo
02-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Well, I have both xrays, I like this plat one better but that's my opinion :-)
The fact that it's only available for one day and that It's 35 plat shouldnt affect xray sales at all.
Not everyone play everyday and fewer don't have 35 plat on their account to spend so they will miss out and resort to wanting your original xrays :-)
I don't see why some people are making a rant about this, it seems to me that sts can't win, first players are moaning about lack of updates and special events... And now after sts have provided us with such cool new vanities, you find something else to moan about.

Lets stick to the topic and post pictures up of our cool exclusive one day only vanity visors :-)

Commanderkeen
02-11-2012, 01:54 PM
Nice pics!

Thanks Mynista your pics were great to.

ToPBoY
02-11-2012, 02:04 PM
I'm just looking forward to easter, hopefully a Chocolate Squid will be released.

The blue Xrays are horrible though, atleast put some effort into the design, the heart hologram is so pixelated its a joke. Original Xray Ftw!!

Ardon
02-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Im all for more content. But these rays arent anything new, theyre rehashed plat versions.

Anyways these arent any type of content that will last more than a week.

Theyre a novelty for now. I want content that will make people stay in game longer. Some good content. Some actual events. Actual quests. More gear options. Not feeling you have to buy plat to be the best.

Ihavenokills
02-11-2012, 06:30 PM
wow...just wow....

look, i'm not the kind of person to start things or dive into an argument but i can't hold my tongue for this one.

A lot of people complained about "awww not enough content we need more content bring out content!". So they release The valentines event (Which they don't even have to do btw!) and literally hours later it went to "wow sts what were you thinking?" And yes i know this is a complaint about the item that looks similar to the xray but really? why complain about it? its cool looking and its completely different colors of the drop xray. Its an obvious comparison of one having a heart beamed out infront of it in blue and one that doesn't that has a scanner running across it. For gosh sake people give the sts team a break! running 2 games and releasing a third and when they actually give you what they want, they still can't win... sheesh.

I personally think the vanity is really cool. futuristic looking and a heart projection with a cold blue. (i can see that color and im color blind :D +1 points) if i had the plat id post pictures of it on meh D:

Mitchturbo
02-12-2012, 08:54 AM
Here's mine,

MYNISTA
02-12-2012, 10:32 AM
Here's mine,

Freshness bro! :)

ToPBoY
02-12-2012, 10:40 AM
wow...just wow....

look, i'm not the kind of person to start things or dive into an argument but i can't hold my tongue for this one.

A lot of people complained about "awww not enough content we need more content bring out content!". So they release The valentines event (Which they don't even have to do btw!) and literally hours later it went to "wow sts what were you thinking?" And yes i know this is a complaint about the item that looks similar to the xray but really? why complain about it? its cool looking and its completely different colors of the drop xray. Its an obvious comparison of one having a heart beamed out infront of it in blue and one that doesn't that has a scanner running across it. For gosh sake people give the sts team a break! running 2 games and releasing a third and when they actually give you what they want, they still can't win... sheesh.

I personally think the vanity is really cool. futuristic looking and a heart projection with a cold blue. (i can at color and im color blind :D +1 points) if i had the plat id post pictures of it on meh D:

Firstly they have a big team of people who get paid to run these games, so stop victimizing the STS team. Secondly I would hardly call making a few items deal of the day an event, its just another way to get platinum, but fair dues cause wages need paying :) but more content is needed, atleast with the android event is was interactive and fun chasing the droids around the town's, this Valentine's "event" is simply waiting 24 hours for a new thrown together vanity, bet those visors took about 5 minutes to create.

octavos
02-13-2012, 02:55 PM
These pics are "Fabuloso!" keep them coming ladys & gentleman

MYNISTA
02-13-2012, 09:05 PM
With the "Heart Guard" shoulder emblem...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/mynista/MynHeart.png

Freshness.

Cahaun
02-13-2012, 09:15 PM
wow...just wow....

I personally think the vanity is really cool. futuristic looking and a heart projection with a cold blue. (i can at color and im color blind :D +1 points) if i had the plat id post pictures of it on meh D:

Firstly they have a big team of people who get paid to run these games, so stop victimizing the STS team. Secondly I would hardly call making a few items deal of the day an event, its just another way to get platinum, but fair dues cause wages need paying :) but more content is needed, atleast with the android event is was interactive and fun chasing the droids around the town's, this Valentine's "event" is simply waiting 24 hours for a new thrown together vanity, bet those visors took about 5 minutes to create.
He isn't victomizing the STS crew O.o

MYNISTA
02-13-2012, 10:55 PM
Chillin out with Ghost & Popular on deck. Good times!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/mynista/MynGhostPop.png

Me and Ghost jammin' to my latest album! Haha!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/mynista/MynGhostRedHearts.png

Solopro
02-13-2012, 11:33 PM
Great pics guys! Keep em coming!

Just logged on an took this one :)

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa471/Farmingmule/e4a2b637.jpg
Cute heh?

P.S. wow to the threadjackers. Plz start your own thread if u want to rant on vanity items.

This one is reserved for fun new pics :D

MYNISTA
02-13-2012, 11:45 PM
Great pics guys! Keep em coming!

Just logged on an took this one :)

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa471/Farmingmule/e4a2b637.jpg
Cute heh?

P.S. wow to the threadjackers. Plz start your own thread if u want to rant on vanity items.

This one is reserved for fun new pics :D

nice!

Mitchturbo
02-14-2012, 02:33 AM
Awesome pics guys :-)

MYNISTA
02-17-2012, 05:06 PM
<3 S.O.C. <3

Me and a few of our officers on deck! :)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/mynista/SOConDeck.png

Mitchturbo
02-18-2012, 02:28 AM
Nice photo, I love it :-)

MYNISTA
02-18-2012, 10:34 AM
Nice photo, I love it :-)

Thx bro! :)

Kiyoko
02-18-2012, 10:52 AM
heya so this is what i got from the deal of the day -_-
i missed some days so i might not have every valentine item... enjoy :excitement:

Happy belated valentines day!

MYNISTA
02-18-2012, 10:53 AM
Nice pics!

mafiainc42
02-18-2012, 10:54 AM
Appreciate it sts love the Valentines content ...BadAzzMando...

Zaltiar
02-18-2012, 09:42 PM
I love the valentine visors :), saves me a whole bunch on buying x rays hehe
thankfully I was able to get on that day to get it.

MYNISTA
02-21-2012, 10:48 AM
Let there be LIGHT!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/mynista/LightBe.png

Mitchturbo
02-21-2012, 11:08 AM
That's a good light show bro, nicely done.
I like.

MYNISTA
02-21-2012, 11:14 AM
That's a good light show bro, nicely done.
I like.

Thx bro.

Aculeas
02-21-2012, 11:53 AM

Dump and run...

*ZOOOOOM*

MYNISTA
02-21-2012, 12:01 PM
Fresh pics bro.

MYNISTA
02-29-2012, 10:41 AM
Light show x 3!