PDA

View Full Version : Solution limit 99m

Rich_rogue
06-18-2020, 04:55 AM
I came up with the idea to solve this limit
among other things, something to add to the game, such as gold containers (you can store up to 99 m of gold in them), which can be in stash and can tradedeable.
What do you think guys about this?
- Akrip
Have nice day!

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Giasakes
06-18-2020, 04:59 AM
-1 i dont understand why pple wanna change this limit, it Always be like that and there is no real problem about that. If we change this limit it will change the economy

Envoyé de mon Mi 9T en utilisant Tapatalk

Sip_Tea
06-18-2020, 05:04 AM
Safeguards would have to be put in place so this can't be exploited $$

hongyaok
06-18-2020, 05:53 AM
-1 i dont understand why pple wanna change this limit, it Always be like that and there is no real problem about that. If we change this limit it will change the economy

Envoyé de mon Mi 9T en utilisant TapatalkHow will it change the economy? So you prefer creating more characters just to store gold?

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Giasakes
06-18-2020, 05:59 AM
How will it change the economy? So you prefer creating more characters just to store gold?

Sent from my ELE-L29 using TapatalkIf you just remove the limit to 1b gold per char (for example) all the vanity will cost really more and all players will just list items and stop posting forums

Rich_rogue
06-18-2020, 06:08 AM
If you just remove the limit to 1b gold per char (for example) all the vanity will cost really more and all players will just list items and stop posting forums

my idea is not to increase the limit but to solve the limit problem

hongyaok
06-18-2020, 06:08 AM
If you just remove the limit to 1b gold per char (for example) all the vanity will cost really more and all players will just list items and stop posting forums

Envoyé de mon Mi 9T en utilisant TapatalkWhy will the items cost more if the limit was removed? I don't see the link? If anything, i feel that the increased gold limits would reduce scams at the higher end because some of them have to do multiple trades for one item. e.g. Buying a 250m item. Auctions can also now be fully utilised to sell high end items that costs more than 99m, but would naturally be harder to sell due to its nature of being rare. People will still continue using forums to find items that are rarer, some items(even lower end) are sometimes not even available in auction.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

sir farm
06-18-2020, 07:21 AM

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

PatD
06-18-2020, 07:44 AM
The limit is there to create a roof, and yes it will fool with the economy,
micro economy like this are easier to control if there is a limit, the gold
need to move, if too many people save 999m x the number of their
character it could be a problem imo, this game is not "monopoly"!!!

Soyeonara
06-18-2020, 08:45 AM
No, majority of us not will be agree with this. I believe dev also not supporting the idea to remove limit 99m. It will lead to chaos in future, like what PatD said in some previous post.

Ajcheisnj
06-18-2020, 12:31 PM
no the better idea i guess would be to add a "bank" update that sells gold bars each worth a certain value.For example to get a 100k gold bar you would need to buy it for 150k (also a gold sink).
the same gold bars can be cashed out at the bank for their respective value

Sophiaaaa
06-18-2020, 04:07 PM
+1
They can keep the 99m cap but allowing people to convert "x" gold into an item (token,crate,chest) that when liquidated gives you "x" amount of gold wouldn't be so bad.
It would greatly reduce the risk of scams when buying expensive items/vanities worth more than the cap.

Overbear
06-18-2020, 06:49 PM
The 99m cap gives players another reason to actually use their gold and not hoard. Without it, players could hoard alot... but since it is a thing, they are more likely to use their gold for necessary things like awakes, gear, ect, because they wont feel like creating too many characters.

Sophiaaaa
06-18-2020, 07:17 PM
The 99m cap gives players another reason to actually use their gold and not hoard. Without it, players could hoard alot... but since it is a thing, they are more likely to use their gold for necessary things like awakes, gear, ect, because they wont feel like creating too many characters.

Mate, gold cap or no gold cap people can still hold their gold and not use it and spend it. I for one have no problem creating the chars and stashing gold.

The problem exists with SELLING and BUYING items worth more than 99m. Its always scary getting involved in those multistep trades ESPECIALLY when the seller wants pure gold.

Huryamma
06-18-2020, 08:03 PM
lol this dude stole my idea i posted huhu

Roblox
06-20-2020, 01:52 AM
+1

Great idea bro! support 100%

Rich_rogue
06-20-2020, 07:13 AM
+1

Great idea bro! support 100%

Thanks a lot bro!

|Ares|
06-20-2020, 08:13 AM
Already been suggested in the past multiple times.

Rich_rogue
06-20-2020, 08:39 AM
Already been suggested in the past multiple times.

You have to try until it succeeds :)