PDA

View Full Version : help with voodoos!

Wthlite
02-11-2012, 12:53 AM
voodoos, old classsic, good, mages, voodoo can be expensive, you can still be good with frog helm, fire pin, brain freeze armor and eyeball. ring use any ring with 8+ dmg on it. combos are always good, for me, I almost always use drain+light+fire+ice. but kiting is alot more popular now and more "cheap" tactics are used such as running, fast sheild turn nuke. lol. but for builds, here is one that will get you through nicely. 6 buffs, 1 sheild 6 drain 6 fire 1 ice 6 light and 2 heal. that is a good basic build for pvp. to vs bears, kiting is always the answer, you cant nuke bears, its just common sense, U CANT NUKE BEARS, if laugh to myself when my bear smashes mages with full hp 6+ times in a row because they cant kite for their lifes. so try to get them away from walls and use fire and ice to kite away, heal yourself to erase the effects of scream of bears. with birds also try and kite them, early sheilding is very good against them and heal also realeses you from root and clears armor break, dont early sheild against other mages, they will kite you and you will lose mana quickly and lose advantage. thanks for reading and hope this helps!

Urqui
02-11-2012, 01:09 AM
Nice!:D

Swords
02-11-2012, 01:09 AM
Nice pvp guide

Zeus
02-11-2012, 01:13 AM
Nice guide! Just one tip, if you want more viewers and comments. Try to break up your important information into readable chunks.

The average attention span isn't very long, so a chunk should be 2-4 sentences, just so their eyes can breathe.

Cheers! Keep up the awesome tips! :)

LordEspe
02-11-2012, 07:40 AM
Hey wthlite just curious why you are being so helpful lately! I know alot of your characters to be very good so why are you giving out tips on all classes!?

I'm not complaining by any means just wondering what happened for you to give out your builds and combos!?

Jugernugett
02-11-2012, 07:51 AM
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh wait idk any builds I'm sorry where was I?

Zenidal
02-11-2012, 09:16 AM
Hey wthlite just curious why you are being so helpful lately! I know alot of your characters to be very good so why are you giving out tips on all classes!?

I'm not complaining by any means just wondering what happened for you to give out your builds and combos!?

I was wondering the same thing too.