PDA

View Full Version : vainitys for money spent?

Wthlite
02-11-2012, 01:06 AM
I think there should be a special vainity that actually gives bonuses like founder helm that you can obtain through how much moneynyou have spent on game such as people who have spent 200$ or more on the game or 100$ and whatever amounts should gain some kind of condolence, like me for example, ive spent alot of money in this game, and the only thing I have to show is my hardlight sheild, and its not even stashable, also ive played for a long time and want some booster or special item to put on my twinks, and many people think this as well as me I think.

harm
02-11-2012, 01:25 AM
Yea ur rite

Lowlyspy
02-11-2012, 02:35 AM
Just no. I can buy plat but do I think I deserve any more of an advantage over others? No.

People will complain and more drama will be started, just no.

Hadesofshadow
02-11-2012, 02:49 AM
watch gameloft jump over it just to get more money, game isnt what it used to be

Redbridge
02-11-2012, 03:30 AM
I don't agree for the reasons lowly stated BUT I do agree there should be a way for ppl to gain a vanity which gives the same stats as the founders. Unless I'm mistaken these players have an unfair advantage over some newer players who after this amount of time may have given the community just as much if not more than many founders.....

I don't PvP so I may well be wrong, and there may be such an item. Not the elite level gear.

I remember many of my vanity items having stats but them being wiped off around the time the founders helm was created, I think.

What's everyone else's opinion on more vanity items with stats?

Rusalio
02-11-2012, 08:13 PM
I am with low on this. Fact is this is a business with revenue producing streams.

As almost a founder and someone that has spent lots of cash, i think it would be an unfair advantage to pitch it as something we can use. What i will say is that there should be a sliding scale regarding vanity pricing. For example, vanity items are x amount plat based on dollars and time spent in game. Those that have been here for 4 months would spend more vs. those that have been here for 8 months. Time and spend would result in lower plat price. The idea is meant to encourage the spend by lowering the cost over time. Lets be honest with ourselves here, once you have leveled or get tired of the maps and play, peeple generally leave therefore ending the revenue stream.

From a design perspective this may be a bit difficult if done on an individual basis, however probably easier if there was a single vendor that handled the transactions.

Nick41324
02-12-2012, 10:12 AM
I really dont think STS would care if it caused drama... Look at Christmas. TONS on drama, and what did STS do? They put us in our place :)

We honestly can't tell them what to do when it comes down to real $, and they already showed us that countless times.

Elyseon
02-12-2012, 11:37 AM
NO those players aleady have a large advantage why make them look better?
If anything add more OCoD type items

Sryyoulose
02-13-2012, 10:38 PM
People who buy more platinum then me get elixirs and get elite vanitys! So they already gave advantage though I do give merit to an idea if you've played for like 250hours+ (yes many have done it ) or have your account for a year or something like that =D

Appleisaac
02-13-2012, 10:42 PM
There really should be SOMETHING I can wear on my lv 10 twink to match other's founders... In lv 10 twinking those stats the founders are given mean life or death...