PDA

View Full Version : seriously....?

abbasjammmy
02-11-2012, 07:30 AM
Welll I was relaxing in blackstar with my new rays then suddenly the chatlog fills up with me being called a noob just for buying plat I reply back saying I do it because I support the game but then was told I was sad then people started saying ridiculous things like I could own u anyway(this was on my level 10alt) I leave and rejoin with my main then was spammed by all those haters with friends requests is this a money issue or level issue or maybe both:mad:

Zombiemurder
02-11-2012, 07:40 AM
This is very common for me too I'll go around with my brand new lvl 5 op and say anyone wanna help me lvl up and I get no or they start a new conversation I come in with my lvl 35 and get friend requests and they now want me to help them it's annoying

This happens because they don't know ur the same person because it's not like ur name is the same on the characters they r all different so usualy ppl think ur some other dude.

Lol, its that guy
02-11-2012, 08:11 AM
I have fun with that in pvp, on pl....i go in a group with my elf(nice set, plat items, good kdr) and they are friendly just chatting. Someone enters and they spawn kill and bully, saying that person rushed them before or something. I leave and get my bear (noobish gear ever, and wierd name) and I get spawned and bullied, and did nothing. Its sad what some people are doing. Especially when a couple of them are really skilled players.

airninja
02-11-2012, 08:43 AM
I get banned every two hours. Maybe we should be friends on it.

Fao
02-11-2012, 08:49 AM
I'm not a high level yet, but I would get mad too, this community should be nicer than this! " Bad community! Stop it now!"

darrylriessen
02-11-2012, 09:03 AM
i saw it happening and you only said that you bought the valentines xray vanity item and then you got called a noob for using money on this game... and then other people joined and started saying stuff.
it is really weird how mad people can get if they see you spend money on platinum...

KillaSkillz
02-11-2012, 02:50 PM
For some unknown reason, there are people on here and in real life that gotta hate on people for no good reason. Jealousy I guess.

I've got over 500 players on my friend list, and almost 100 on my ignore list. Trust me, you won't even miss the ones that you feel deserve to be on the ignore list.

Don't let the haters dull your shine bud!

Aculeas
02-11-2012, 03:23 PM
Go on be a pimp and brush your shoulder off. get rid of them flakes!

Taipan
02-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Yeah, ppl need to stop being jerks like this.
I made a new bear in PL and saw someone begging (L27) and I said don't beg he then pmed me "shut up u noob ur only L8" I replied my main is L52 and he was like "oh..."

Cero
02-13-2012, 04:51 PM
have a good day abbas

XxReiReixX
02-13-2012, 09:11 PM
lolol abbas i get that alot 2 on my lvl 12 comm...

Zaltiar
02-16-2012, 12:40 AM
Know what?, its not your fault you can afford plat and they can't so they be all jelly like ;), dont let what they say get to you, they're not worth it.

Commanderkeen
02-16-2012, 11:24 AM
I agree with Zaltiar 100%. Don't let anyone bring u down its just a video game.

javier995
02-16-2012, 11:38 AM
I use to get this so much, and when i bring my main all they say is "OMG I'm sorry can you forgive me!?:("

Tell them its you, they'll shut up quick.

These types of players just talk all big to the lower levels BC it makes them feel so much bigger and tough.

Let the haters hate.

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Tapatalk

MimeRifle
02-16-2012, 11:40 AM
It's almost hypocritical to play the game "for free" and then diss on the people who provide revenue to the game company.... almost...

flashbackflip
02-16-2012, 12:37 PM
I think u should report bug to STS, bro! Because i definitely saw a 'deleting haters' line while the game was loading!

:disillusionment: :disillusionment: :disillusionment:

ninjaduck
02-16-2012, 12:58 PM
i saw it happening and you only said that you bought the valentines xray vanity item and then you got called a noob for using money on this game... and then other people joined and started saying stuff.
it is really weird how mad people can get if they see you spend money on platinum...

Its just pure jealousy. It makes em wanna ragequit because you have that one more opportunity than them.

Rawrimafish
02-16-2012, 01:37 PM
Ima lvl 40 some people spam me sayin "gimmie munay" over and over and friend requests

Feke
02-18-2012, 04:52 AM
Ima lvl 40 some people spam me sayin "gimmie munay" over and over and friend requests
This is a common annoying and disturbing behavior of some players in the game...

Seiyen
02-19-2012, 09:57 AM
Whenever i am bored i make a new alt lvl it up to 10-15 wid lots of deaths n hangout at blackstar to see other players reaction,get lots of guild invites n join any random guild,lol now here is the fun part i talk to the gm of the guild n act as i am a newbie,gm or officers actually warn me to give credits or vanities or they will kick me from guild then i tell em i took screenshots n soon they will be on forums N then they r like @_@ dude we were testin u n then start beggin me that they wont do it again to any1 n thats how i pass my 1-2hrs lol

Seiyen
02-19-2012, 10:01 AM
I think we should do this n make Star legends a better place to live :-)

flashbackflip
02-19-2012, 12:49 PM
gm or officers actually warn me to give credits or vanities or they will kick me from guild

Bro, is it FOR REAL??!!

Because it seems pointless, as there is nothing cool in any particular guild (apart from Jedi Council lol). I mean you always can rejoin another guild, so why are they pushing you?

I'm not tellin you r making this out, don't get me wrong, i just super-surprised to find out that there are so greedy and at the same time stupid ppl out there...

P.S.
I think maybe you should post those screens here..

Seiyen
02-19-2012, 11:35 PM
There r many greedy peoples who like to take advantage of new peoples like this
I will sure post some screens here after a lil bit of editing...

Feke
02-21-2012, 06:52 AM
Whenever i am bored i make a new alt lvl it up to 10-15 wid lots of deaths n hangout at blackstar to see other players reaction,get lots of guild invites n join any random guild,lol now here is the fun part i talk to the gm of the guild n act as i am a newbie,gm or officers actually warn me to give credits or vanities or they will kick me from guild then i tell em i took screenshots n soon they will be on forums N then they r like @_@ dude we were testin u n then start beggin me that they wont do it again to any1 n thats how i pass my 1-2hrs lol

WTF? Erm... You should really make screenshots next time.. Players like those officers need to be removed from the game.

Seiyen
02-21-2012, 08:19 AM
Will make a seperate thread about this topic wid screenshots..