PDA

View Full Version : stop spamming our fourms

Zombiemurder
02-11-2012, 07:47 AM
So I just logged into my mobile fourms app and I saw 4 blog messages same exact message just some1 spamming the same message at different times.

STOP SPAMMING OUR FOURMS

If u wanna spam make ur own fourm not spam the sts or better yet just don't spam just because ur message got no feedback doesn't mean u should spam it to us. I have a ton of 0 feedback posts and a lot of only up to 5 feedback posts so what then just forget the post don't make it again in 1 hour.

Who agrees with me

I'm also not trying to sound like a jerk I just don't like spam

OvigorothO
02-11-2012, 07:51 AM
Yes that bugged me too....

Zombiemurder
02-11-2012, 07:52 AM
And also turn on comments on ur blog posts if u want feedback ur not get feedback if I can't post my feedback on ur blog post. Yes I could pm u but that's just dumb when they could've turned on comments

OvigorothO
02-11-2012, 07:59 AM
Add Content

Fao
02-11-2012, 08:47 AM
Totally agree! I absolutely hate this kind of spamming!

OvigorothO
02-11-2012, 09:03 AM
Guys we shud lay off him...he is a junior member (lowest rank) meaning he probably just made his way to the forums

Zombiemurder
02-11-2012, 09:16 AM
Guys we shud lay off him...he is a junior member (lowest rank) meaning he probably just made his way to the forums

Though it is true read fourm rules it says no spam in it therefore he hasn't agreed to sts terms and conditions truthfully

JaytB
02-11-2012, 09:18 AM
Personally, I would've PM'ed a new forum user instead of making a topic about him/her to let everyone know how discontent you're with his/her posts. But that might just be me...

Zombiemurder
02-11-2012, 10:25 AM
Personally, I would've PM'ed a new forum user instead of making a topic about him/her to let everyone know how discontent you're with his/her posts. But that might just be me...

Yes pmin then wouldve been nice but still no spam is on rules before he posted at all he should've known there can be consequences. If he posted it once I'd pm the answer but 3-4 times that's getting out of hand

nomad187
02-11-2012, 09:39 PM

Yes pmin then wouldve been nice but still no spam is on rules before he posted at all he should've known there can be consequences. If he posted it once I'd pm the answer but 3-4 times that's getting out of hand

Did you PM at all?? He posted it at various times, so I struggle to believe your statement "if he posted it once I'd pm the answer". After the first post, you didn't. There was a 14 hour gap in before the.2nd pist.

Firead
02-11-2012, 09:53 PM
Hey folks,

We've closed this thread, and would like to explain why. If you notice a post/thread that violates the rules (that includes something they link to, blogs, etc) please report the post/thread, as opposed to "calling out" the member. Generally, "calling out" others isn't constructive and turns into a flamey thread of badness.

Thanks!

PS - You report blogs the same as you would any other post; clicking on the little icon that looks like a triangle with a ! in it.