PDA

View Full Version : Awake Gems Will SkyRocket for Newbs? Simple Fix

umarrahim
06-19-2020, 12:11 AM
Hi,

For those wondering that the price of normal gems will skyrocket after event, there is a very simple solution to this.

Simply increase the drop rate of incense fragment so players can craft them manually to keep the auction price in check.

They can also alter the recipes from requiring 5 pieces at each level of crafting to 4 pieces.

Peace.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Greazemk
06-19-2020, 03:20 AM
yeah like increase the drop rate of fragments after the awakening extravaganza? that would be nice

Lookupnabs
06-19-2020, 03:38 AM
Hi,

For those wondering that the price of normal gems will skyrocket after event, there is a very simple solution to this.

Simply increase the drop rate of incense fragment so players can craft them manually to keep the auction price in check.

They can also alter the recipes from requiring 5 pieces at each level of crafting to 4 pieces.

Peace.

Why do u even care about the gems if u want u can stash them... no need for useless drama

umarrahim
06-19-2020, 03:41 AM
Why do u even care about the gems if u want u can stash them... no need for useless dramaI am not stashing them, I am not even investing in them.

Many ppl are presenting the argument since they are 30k now, they will be over 100k in future making them unpurchusable by newbs.

So I am just presenting a suggestion to prevent the price from rising mega high

Lookupnabs
06-19-2020, 04:40 AM
I am not stashing them, I am not even investing in them.

Many ppl are presenting the argument since they are 30k now, they will be over 100k in future making them unpurchusable by newbs.

So I am just presenting a suggestion to prevent the price from rising mega high

Dud lmao if the awak gems were 8k and people had no resisting purchasing for 50k? Y would anyone not purchase the 100k ones??? Im sure people will purchase afterall its one run in DM

umarrahim
06-19-2020, 05:35 AM
Dud lmao if the awak gems were 8k and people had no resisting purchasing for 50k? Y would anyone not purchase the 100k ones??? Im sure people will purchase afterall its one run in DMNew players can't earn that much gold in one run.....

Incense fragment drop rate is insanely low anyways, it takes 125 fragments craft 1 gem. This is insanely low, the only time people are able to get their hands on gems for a good price are during awake events, this should not be the case

dualray
06-19-2020, 06:17 AM
Drop rate for fragment should be increased via boost elixer just like jews.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Ebereasider
06-20-2020, 01:19 AM
Here you go:

+ Increased Incense Fragment drop rates.

umarrahim
06-20-2020, 01:20 AM
Here you go:Yeah the update apparently came after I made this thread xD

Jausa
06-20-2020, 04:03 AM
Why do u even care about the gems if u want u can stash them... no need for useless dramaConstructive feedback is not drama. You should learn to have some respect.
Dud lmao if the awak gems were 8k and people had no resisting purchasing for 50k? Y would anyone not purchase the 100k ones??? Im sure people will purchase afterall its one run in DM1dm run takes how long? I personally sometimes needed 50+ blue gems just to get all awakenings. 30+ DM runs is a gigantic waste of time.