PDA

View Full Version : Cant upload picture in forum,

Freckert
06-19-2020, 06:54 AM
Anyone can help me why i cant upload picture in the forum? last thread i make to sell item, ican upload a picture, but today i cant upload.
everytime i click the tree icon and i upload it, but nothin come in the post

Oakmaiden
06-19-2020, 07:37 AM
I have the same problem. I use Tapatalk app when uploading ss. Annoying but does the job.

Freckert
06-19-2020, 07:44 AM
i think this forum need to fix their javascript, the features, the forum stuffs
because after select image from my gallery/files, then i click the upload and nothin happen
the system just automatically close the upload box. and back to the chatbox/thread editor. No progress bar that says it still uploading or whatsoever, this forum need to be fix asap

Faotblack
06-19-2020, 09:13 AM
i think this forum need to fix their javascript, the features, the forum stuffs
because after select image from my gallery/files, then i click the upload and nothin happen
the system just automatically close the upload box. and back to the chatbox/thread editor. No progress bar that says it still uploading or whatsoever, this forum need to be fix asap

I think there is a maximum kb for uploading an image. Maybe try cropping it a bit.

Freckert
06-19-2020, 11:57 AM
i have compress the image to 300kb and i have read the requirements to upload jpg and png its able for 300kb

Ebereasider
06-20-2020, 12:31 AM
Resize your images below 800 pixel a side

Oakmaiden
06-20-2020, 09:57 AM
Does everyone have to resize to post? I was able to post game SS in one thread, but unable to on others.