PDA

View Full Version : The Hunt to Kill the BEST pvpers!

Noodleleg
02-11-2012, 11:57 AM
As the til says, this thread has been made to show off your beat pvp kills ^_^! Some famous people could be Wyatt, Shelby, Kelly, Will, Matt, or anybody whom received renown for their kills XD!

I'd like the format to be...
Player killed XD:
Approximate ratio of your kill/death (Remember only decimals or fractions, no negatives; which is impossible:
Picture for proof ^_^:

Here's my first one ^_^!

Player killed: Imkelly (On her Voodoo)
Kill/death: 1/10
Picture:
http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q492/Noodleleg/ef6583e2.jpg

I am now saying please don't rush to get a picture... My friends like Shelby are getting rushed and I feel bad about it =(... PLAY FAIR ^_^!

Have fun dying out there guys! XD

Noodleleg
02-11-2012, 11:58 AM
Reserved for more pictures XD

New picture...
Player killed: Zaprek... Yep, I killed my twin XD
We went 2-2 on the match, but he tried a new build, so I forgive him.
Picture:

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q492/Noodleleg/03d73d01.jpg

Player killed: Shelby (On her L30 Warbird)...
She killed me 3 times before I got this her D=!

Player killed: Shelby (On her Voodoo!!! =o)
We went 1-1... She said she lagged =(

Player killed: Blitz XD
We went 2-5 =p not bad...

Pictures of Shelby and Blitz has been removed because Blitz threatened to rush me 9998 more times and SHELBY ASKED POLITELY...

New picture...
Player killed: Apostel (On his l32 Warbird)
We went 2-1... 2 of the fights was on my Copperhead Bear.
Picture:

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q492/Noodleleg/53f3d014.jpg

New picture...
Player killed: Zapoke
2-2... I'm starting to get better :D
Picture:

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q492/Noodleleg/d4a70a42.jpg

Mikeylito
02-11-2012, 01:30 PM
Nicely done. Wish you took a pic of my good side tho:( im a good sport so i hope this post doesnt get locked. Im interested to see who else will get hit!!

Zeus
02-11-2012, 02:02 PM
Kinda seems like a thread to defame the famous PvPers. I mean, it's not like they don't die, they just win a lot more than they die.

AbsolutePally
02-11-2012, 03:10 PM
Good stuff! Sounds fun. I welcome any challengers.

Ign Absoluteboss formerly known as Alwaysdtf.

TruePlayer
02-11-2012, 06:06 PM
Just making kelly more famous. Twinks r boring.

Sryyoulose
02-11-2012, 06:24 PM
Just making kelly more famous. Twinks r boring.

Can you make her more famous?

Jugernugett
02-11-2012, 06:29 PM
My best twink is pvpmastah! But I stand no chance against a voodoo Mage-.- I've seen ya ...btw what do you mean by famous? Lol they aint celebrities they just have good techniques..

Ayc2000
02-11-2012, 06:46 PM
Only twinks?

Survivorfan
02-11-2012, 07:05 PM
Well, does a dev count? If so look in the chat box

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af338/bergamonster/2c41a39d.jpg

LordEspe
02-11-2012, 07:53 PM
Hi, I have the best kdr in PL PVP! I have never lost a fight yet! Ppl do rush me alot but, in the end, I win!

If you don't believe me I'll meet you in game and prove it!!!!! My IGN is barrel!http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd469/LordEspe/ead8cf68.jpg

Ayc2000
02-11-2012, 08:57 PM
Well, does a dev count? If so look in the chat box

]http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af338/bergamonster/2c41a39d.jpg
Whoa cool! Your one the the two people that I know of that has killed a dev.
I loved the sewer days :)

TruePlayer
02-11-2012, 09:06 PM
My best twink is pvpmastah! But I stand no chance against a voodoo Mage-.- I've seen ya ...btw what do you mean by famous? Lol they aint celebrities they just have good techniques..
Famous is someone making a whole hate thread about you. Or makes a thread that they killed you a couple time to gain glory for them like this one lol i have many of those :).
You know when you good when someone so happy when they have killed or defeats you once :).

Tenaciousdjb
02-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Kelly kelly kelly.. good mage

Seminole
02-11-2012, 10:03 PM
Gratz on killing a legend on his/her twink lol. Apperently voodoo legend "Iiblitz" and imkellly fought to 10 today and imkellly won 10-5. I never really heard of Iiblitz losing a match evvvvverrrrrrrrrrrr and by such a big margin. Anyway; i agree with trueplayer and apollo on this subject:)

Whirlzap
02-11-2012, 10:12 PM
Hi, I have the best kdr in PL PVP! I have never lost a fight yet! Ppl do rush me alot but, in the end, I win!

If you don't believe me I'll meet you in game and prove it!!!!! My IGN is barrel!http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd469/LordEspe/ead8cf68.jpg
LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOLOMG YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!!

So funny... Lol.
Still laffing.

Okay.

I stopped PvPing seriously after Sewer Ages, so my mage is done mostly.
I do remember 5-10ing Kanital with a Pure INT Staff Set- Enchanted during Sewer times.
And I one-shot him twice, so 7-10 was the final score, but one-shots with Heart Drain aren't exactly fair:/
It was a 527 crit I think.

I want to request that you remove Adam from this list.
Thanks.

Apostel
02-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Gonna get a picture when dominating that Barrel-guy..

Sryyoulose
02-11-2012, 11:47 PM
I 1 hit barrel but it never counts =O he's hacking... It doesn't count when he kills me so I bet he has to UNDO! his hack in order to kill people! DeAtH tO bArReLl!!!!!!

Noodleleg
02-12-2012, 02:29 AM
Just to clarify this...
Any well-know pvper counts... Which means twinks or end game included XD
And yeah...

Wthlite
02-12-2012, 02:50 AM
Whats next? Wana post some "paying (number) amount for (person) to be hunted? Sounds more like this is asking for people to kill the more experienced players, and kills dont mean alot actually, some people can have 10k deaths and lower amounts of kills, not to point fingers at u absolute, but your pretty good and yet you have negative CTF score

prouzi
02-12-2012, 07:13 AM

Proof his the best

JTZ
02-12-2012, 07:30 AM
Kawakawasaki isn't as good as she used to be so doesnt count! ;)

AbsolutePally
02-12-2012, 08:49 AM
Whats next? Wana post some "paying (number) amount for (person) to be hunted? Sounds more like this is asking for people to kill the more experienced players, and kills dont mean alot actually, some people can have 10k deaths and lower amounts of kills, not to point fingers at u absolute, but your pretty good and yet you have negative CTF score

Amd I agree, kdr means nothing! That is not what makes someone pro or good. It can be an indication of greatness but it can also easily be faked and doctored.
There is one person in particular who always only plays on the side that is going to win, teams up with other people who are really good. They run away leaving their teamates to die thus saving themselves from a death at their expense to come in and clean up the scraps. Players who run clear across the map and or leave before death to come back refreshed. Ones that always grab the orb or team/rush/sneak.
My ctf kdr is still in the negative, yes.. But I am a team player that gladly sacrifices my self for the objective of ctf. Ctf isnt about kills, its about holding ground, and advancing. Ive only 8k kills and 8k deaths but ive 1k caps. Thats a pretty good ratio of success in capping which leads to winning.

Mikeylito
02-12-2012, 10:10 AM
Omg how do you upload pics? I have a real good one from yesterday when this semi decent mage tried to rush me but got shut down big time. Then was booted lol. I dedicate my new sig to alot of people in this game :)

Noodleleg
02-12-2012, 11:15 AM

First off, there is no such thing as a negative kdr XD... Just decimals. 9/10 is still .9 or 90%. And I've never had a kill/death ratio in the decimals in any of my characters o_O... But hey, would be fun to have a bounty ^_^... Would encourage rushing though D=

Noodleleg
02-12-2012, 11:17 AM
Omg how do you upload pics? I have a real good one from yesterday when this semi decent mage tried to rush me but got shut down big time. Then was booted lol. I dedicate my new sig to alot of people in this game :)

You are using what device? I'm using iPad =p

Mikeylito
02-12-2012, 11:23 AM
You are using what device? I'm using iPad =p

ipad

TruePlayer
02-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Amd I agree, kdr means nothing! That is not what makes someone pro or good. It can be an indication of greatness but it can also easily be faked and doctored.
There is one person in particular who always only plays on the side that is going to win, teams up with other people who are really good. They run away leaving their teamates to die thus saving themselves from a death at their expense to come in and clean up the scraps. Players who run clear across the map and or leave before death to come back refreshed. Ones that always grab the orb or team/rush/sneak.
My ctf kdr is still in the negative, yes.. But I am a team player that gladly sacrifices my self for the objective of ctf. Ctf isnt about kills, its about holding ground, and advancing. Ive only 8k kills and 8k deaths but ive 1k caps. Thats a pretty good ratio of success in capping which leads to winning.

Your sacrifices havent earned you anything but a big loss and a noobish k/d ratio lol. Thats what hiding behind a pally build will get you in ctf.

Jugernugett
02-12-2012, 11:42 AM
Mess with the best, be like the rest >:D

XghostzX
02-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Your sacrifices havent earned you anything but a big loss and a noobish k/d ratio lol. Thats what hiding behind a pally build will get you in ctf.

We all have our own way of having fun. I consider DTF a strong player, you don't? Clearly KDR doesn't mean everything. Why singly direct dtf out? I remember in fact he beat you best of 3 when you guys decided to 1 vs. 1 each other and I had to ref.

On another note, KDR is what motivates me to do better. I like earning kills, so I'll go with a mage. If i wanted to be a team player I'd be a pally.

LordEspe
02-12-2012, 12:06 PM

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

LordEspe
02-12-2012, 12:13 PM
Rush me and I team! Meet barrel #2!
http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd469/LordEspe/96846e54.jpg

TruePlayer
02-12-2012, 12:36 PM
We all have our own way of having fun. I consider DTF a strong player, you don't? Clearly KDR doesn't mean everything. Why singly direct dtf out? I remember in fact he beat you best of 3 when you guys decided to 1 vs. 1 each other and I had to ref.

On another note, KDR is what motivates me to do better. I like earning kills, so I'll go with a mage. If i wanted to be a team player I'd be a pally.

And i beat him when i went dex so whats your point ghost?

TruePlayer
02-12-2012, 12:46 PM
So you saying mage cant be team player? Makes no
Sense. There a reason why his k/d is bad theres other pally who has a good k/d.

Whirlzap
02-12-2012, 01:03 PM

I'll have to disagree with this.
CTF isn't PvP.
They don't have a leaderboard for number of kills in CTF.
There IS NO 1v1 CTF map like PvP, there is only TEAM maps.
You work together as a team.
DTF is doing the right thing here, especially as a pally, as TANKING for her team to get the flag and win.
Although you may feel that "hiding behind a load of armor and dodge" may seem unfair, I do recall you playing as a warbird sometimes :>

K/D doesn't matter.
You could get a negative/decimal K/D just from FFAing against a lot of birds.
You can also get bad K/D ratios from PvPing without any gear.

Whirlzap
02-12-2012, 01:05 PM

True, but it's about usage.
I consider DTF a decent player in Pally, but maybe not a decent player in Pure Mage.
I can say that I suck at Pure Mage Wand and Pally(actually, I've never tried it:/).

AbsolutePally
02-12-2012, 01:25 PM
if you are going to rag on me so much why dont you not join the tournaments I host?
No one respects you TP, you or your guild.

Whirlzap
02-12-2012, 01:42 PM

A bit rash..
Especially the guild part.
1 Person can't judge a guild.
Have some tea.
<Tea Symbol>

Jugernugett
02-12-2012, 01:51 PM

Mess with the best, die like the rest!
Same thing xD

AbsolutePally
02-12-2012, 02:01 PM
And i beat him when i went dex so whats your point ghost?

You have never won a prolonged match vs me as anything. If you need a reminder lets bet?

A few mil?? You cant beat me. One spawn kill doesnt count.

XghostzX
02-12-2012, 02:08 PM
I request a lock before my temper gets to me xD.

@true- You don't have to like someone, and I could care less if you hate someone. But can you please be respectful? Im 16, I'm by far younger then you. I feel like kids are the ones to get upset over a game, not mature adults.

LordEspe
02-12-2012, 02:20 PM
Be nice ur going to get my barrel friend mad!! Hahaha

TruePlayer
02-12-2012, 02:21 PM
if you are going to rag on me so much why dont you not join the tournaments I host?

Actually i am in one your tournaments now. Also i am not much a person who rag about people, there no love loss between me and you as i recall you seek to destroy me. But as you can see i am living well and stronger then ever.

TruePlayer
02-12-2012, 02:25 PM
Also i never have been person who care about my rep. I play this game my way. No reason to be fake in a game.

Seminole
02-12-2012, 02:42 PM
how come everytime there is drama, dtf and true is in center of it all? dtf is mad because he wants to be best mage ever but he just simply is not even close. dtf wants attention he see other people are getting but he just simply is not getting attention. he stubborn so he will deny any of this. true is mad because he one day want beat dtf but he simply cant. he has a lifetime ongoing war with dtf and both are to stubborn to call it truce, both want to be best. just let them be folks.

XghostzX
02-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Also i never have been person who care about my rep. I play this game my way. No reason to be fake in a game.

It's called respect-- whether it's in game or in real life, it's an easy attitude to have and makes the game more enjoyable. Unless you only care about yourself, then that's a completely different story.

Thasaint
02-12-2012, 03:00 PM
I think both are good players, and at the same time both provide reasonable points. @ Trueplayer: I agree that you can play PL in a way that you see necessary, but you going off on DTF by saying that he has a noob-ish kill death ratio and saying that he isn't a good player is a bit mean. I'm not saying you have to love each other and freedom of speech is here for a reason, but please keep this clean. @ DTF: I would just simply avoid or ignore each other if you truly disagree with one another. I and many others have had people we don't agree with, which tends to lead to flame wars. All this does is make the game a burden to play because the fighting has made it no longer fun (Believe it or not, but I have an ignore list of 46 people, (All of them were from arguments...) who are mean and IMO out there to make people mad, and now that they're on ignore, this game is better than it could have ever been :) . ) Just have fun with this :) , because life is too short and in game arguments are almost never worth the stress.

TruePlayer
02-12-2012, 03:22 PM
how come everytime there is drama, dtf and true is in center of it all? dtf is mad because he wants to be best mage ever but he just simply is not even close. dtf wants attention he see other people are getting but he just simply is not getting attention. he stubborn so he will deny any of this. true is mad because he one day want beat dtf but he simply cant. he has a lifetime ongoing war with dtf and both are to stubborn to call it truce, both want to be best. just let them be folks.

This guy have a point. To be honest greatness is measured By championships. I would never say i am the best or pro or anything till i win one. Unlike my rival dtf always
Claiming he pro and the best blah blah. I want see who wins one first me or him. Or who will win more tourn. And to people who think they r good r pro ask your self what have you done or won. People who won tourna deserve to be in converstation of best pvpers. For now i consider my self a noob till i get one and that motivate me to play this game. All my focus
Has been on building a team to win a tourn.
Also dev recreated pvp ladder so everybody have a fresh start to prove that they r the best

Otukura
02-12-2012, 04:44 PM
Whats next? Wana post some "paying (number) amount for (person) to be hunted?

I remember doing that to you, as a joke :D

Sryyoulose
02-12-2012, 05:40 PM
Guys just putting this out there I'm the BEST I am a PRO at WINNING THE DYING RACE! BUYA! NONE OF YOU CAN COMPETE!!!! I LOSE I LOSE IN YO FACE! ironic being as I named my character Sryyoulose >.>

Noodleleg
02-12-2012, 06:55 PM
Whoa sheesh guys... No need to stir up a fight... I intended this thread to be a little motivation to pvp more... Don't really want this thread to become locked =(

Noodleleg
02-12-2012, 06:56 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?995-How-to-post-screenshots-using-ONLY-your-Iphone
Please refer to the link above, Kelly.

Swords
02-12-2012, 06:59 PM
This thread is like a show off for whoever killed a famous pvper -_- Everyone is not perfect or the best ( people get killed a lot even famous pvpers )

AbsolutePally
02-12-2012, 09:38 PM
This guy have a point. To be honest greatness is measured By championships. I would never say i am the best or pro or anything till i win one. Unlike my rival dtf always
Claiming he pro and the best blah blah. I want see who wins one first me or him. Or who will win more tourn. And to people who think they r good r pro ask your self what have you done or won. People who won tourna deserve to be in converstation of best pvpers. For now i consider my self a noob till i get one and that motivate me to play this game. All my focus
Has been on building a team to win a tourn.
Also dev recreated pvp ladder so everybody have a fresh start to prove that they r the best

I along with Unity (imkelly, amyxrose, ashxrose) won first placr in the CTF 5/5 Tournament. Yes I played 3/4 matches as the sub because Kanital was in vacation. We won.
Also, 2nd place in the other CTF tournie in a heart pounding match vs Unity 9/10, they won. Amazing unforgetable game. No shame there, nothing but respect for that match up. So evenly matched, game of the century.
2nd in the Mage only tournament. As a PALLY.
Semi finalist in the Bear tournament, lost only to the winner 10/6 score.
So that is one 1st, two 2nd, one semi.

Not to mention mopping the floor with you 10/2 1/1.

Nuff said, be gone troll.

TruePlayer
02-13-2012, 12:19 AM
I along with Unity (imkelly, amyxrose, ashxrose) won first placr in the CTF 5/5 Tournament. Yes I played 3/4 matches as the sub because Kanital was in vacation. We won.
Also, 2nd place in the other CTF tournie in a heart pounding match vs Unity 9/10, they won. Amazing unforgetable game. No shame there, nothing but respect for that match up. So evenly matched, game of the century.
2nd in the Mage only tournament. As a PALLY.
Semi finalist in the Bear tournament, lost only to the winner 10/6 score.
So that is one 1st, two 2nd, one semi.

Not to mention mopping the floor with you 10/2 1/1.

Nuff said, be gone troll.
Yes i knew you bring up the unity win in tourn. But as you know that tourn was unorganized and i dont consider it a legit win. And also its was during time that ctf was new. If you good wont you lead your team to win now. And not a sub who thinks he he good.

fuzzylazer
02-13-2012, 01:10 AM
If their kdr is bad, doesn't mean their bad. Some people might have just started pvp and have no clue about it and gets rushed... Then they might have just discovered good builds and combos and is now starting to get their kdr back.

AbsolutePally
02-13-2012, 08:00 AM
Yes i knew you bring up the unity win in tourn. But as you know that tourn was unorganized and i dont consider it a legit win. And also its was during time that ctf was new. If you good wont you lead your team to win now. And not a sub who thinks he he good.

Umm Samhayne himself hosted it. It was organized, there were antenna and plat prizes.

GELLIO77
02-13-2012, 08:10 AM

i only ever played with dtf under the 55 cap but even then i still considered him a great pvper, and to come second as a pally is a great achievement especially because half the people in the tourney prolly had lilith wand set i consider that a very big achievement

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-13-2012, 09:03 PM
How do i post a pic with an ipod?

Noodleleg
02-13-2012, 09:50 PM
How do i post a pic with an ipod?

Scroll up on this page until you see a link I gave to Kelly. ^_^

Swords
02-13-2012, 09:52 PM
posting a pic with ipod touch - theres a box thats say add image if u wanna add pic on mobile forums

Buddyf97
02-13-2012, 10:18 PM
@True The 5v5 CTF team I was on with you could not have been worse. Someone apparently "lost your set" and you completely forfeited the tournament, instead of playing that team and giving it your all. Being a bear, I wont have that high kdr, especially in ctf. But what's more fun? Spawning helpless people or having a heart pounding race to your base to add that point? I had a 5 flag game earlier and had only 3 kills. I'm proud of it cause I had a great time. A much better time than yelling at others to spawn so you can once again, spawn them.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-13-2012, 11:22 PM
posting a pic with ipod touch - theres a box thats say add image if u wanna add pic on mobile forums

Not sure i found it yet :P

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-13-2012, 11:29 PM
@True The 5v5 CTF team I was on with you could not have been worse. Someone apparently "lost your set" and you completely forfeited the tournament, instead of playing that team and giving it your all. Being a bear, I wont have that high kdr, especially in ctf. But what's more fun? Spawning helpless people or having a heart pounding race to your base to add that point? I had a 5 flag game earlier and had only 3 kills. I'm proud of it cause I had a great time. A much better time than yelling at others to spawn so you can once again, spawn them.

Lol yah i was thier u were owning like a pro, ur one tough bear ;)

TruePlayer
02-13-2012, 11:32 PM

What? Wah? Buddy was you even part the team i had? If you was we didnt know, because you pretty much wasnt active. And being scammed a 14mill set at the time was no joke. Also it messed up the team badly. But no excuse from me i messed up by trusting somebody i shouldnt have, but thats the past i dont know why any this have do with anything that a buddydf now part of revelation have to bring this up.

Sryyoulose
02-13-2012, 11:53 PM
WOAH WOAH PEOPLE SPAWNED IN A 5v5 Map what's this? Thought those were Legit nonspawning pure FFA goodness =O

AbsolutePally
02-14-2012, 12:19 AM
What? Wah? Buddy was you even part the team i had? If you was we didnt know, because you pretty much wasnt active. And being scammed a 14mill set at the time was no joke. Also it messed up the team badly. But no excuse from me i messed up by trusting somebody i shouldnt have, but thats the past i dont know why any this have do with anything that a buddydf now part of revelation have to bring this up.

More lies from Liarplayer

Zenidal
02-14-2012, 06:35 AM
Please guys, lets just calm down. :(

XghostzX
02-14-2012, 07:57 AM
Can you guys take your anger out somewhere else, other than trying to show the whole community? I'll admit I do have my sides, but nobody needs to see the constant controversy. WE DON'T CARE.

Zeus
02-14-2012, 10:04 AM
Can you guys take your anger out somewhere else, other than trying to show the whole community? I'll admit I do have my sides, but nobody needs to see the constant controversy. WE DON'T CARE.

If I wanted to watch adults duke it out, I'd put on UFC.

TruePlayer
02-14-2012, 10:15 AM
Theres always been bad blood between him and me. Dtf always trash talk my guild. But i can say i am a way better gm then he is, i give my members more freedom and just cause i am there leader dont give me the right tell them what to do. Unlike him who threating his members to boot them if they dont rush or team a certain person. I dont use my leadership to pressure anybody cause i know just cause that person is in my guild dont mean they cant be friends with other people. Its really funny to me how his member can stand him, he treats them like they r lower then he is. People fight for me cause they r welling too not cause they have too.

Buddyf97
02-14-2012, 02:50 PM
@True and DTF, This is getting out of hand. Does it really matter if you are the best and have the best stats? Or if you have the highest kdr or the most captures? This argument is getting out of hand and both of you are slowly loosing respect in the PL Forums Community. I say both of you stop posting comments that are intended to make you seem better or put the other one down. We don't need any more flares flying around at 65/66 PvP

XghostzX
02-14-2012, 06:07 PM
Theres always been bad blood between him and me. Dtf always trash talk my guild. But i can say i am a way better gm then he is, i give my members more freedom and just cause i am there leader dont give me the right tell them what to do. Unlike him who threating his members to boot them if they dont rush or team a certain person. I dont use my leadership to pressure anybody cause i know just cause that person is in my guild dont mean they cant be friends with other people. Its really funny to me how his member can stand him, he treats them like they r lower then he is. People fight for me cause they r welling too not cause they have too.

But True, what's the use of putting this out to show the community? We don't care who wins, it's not like we'll lose respect for either of you guys. The instigating get's to some extent where we really just don't care at all.

Matutd
02-14-2012, 06:28 PM
Ok, I'm better than u all... Problem solved!
*slowly backs away to avoid any trouble*

Willwacku
02-14-2012, 06:50 PM
Zaprek beat Iiblitz 10-2

Willwacku
02-14-2012, 06:54 PM
Fuzzy!!!!!!!! Its me drywash and wackusack!!!

Noodleleg
02-14-2012, 07:21 PM
Lol... If this thread gets locked, I'm blaming you guys lol! -Crosses fingers please please...such a popular thread I've made-

fuzzylazer
02-16-2012, 12:43 AM
Fuzzy!!!!!!!! Its me drywash and wackusack!!!
Drywash and wachusack? Who are you lol???? Never heard never met... Stranger? Lol xD

Zapoke
02-16-2012, 09:17 AM
Zaprek beat Iiblitz 10-2

Sorry if I don't take you for your word, but pics? Lol. Zaprek is good, but he's easier to me than Blitz is. I have a hard time believing Blitz lost by 8.

JackOak
02-16-2012, 09:52 AM
More lies from Liarplayer

LOOOOOL. LiarPlayer, Made my day.

Sryyoulose
02-16-2012, 10:02 AM
Dtf Abe true I propose a contest whoever flame posts each other next loses who ever doesn't apologize to each other loses! Who ever back stabs each other loses! Whoever is Awesome and being what a PL player means! Wins! Let's try ready set go!

Gigabeast
02-17-2012, 01:19 AM
um i honestly dont get this thread... i didnt really read the entire thing (its 5 pages long) but is it like u killed them once and took a pic of it? or like did u beat them to a game a 10???? so confused :?

Noodleleg
02-17-2012, 09:23 AM
um i honestly dont get this thread... i didnt really read the entire thing (its 5 pages long) but is it like u killed them once and took a pic of it? or like did u beat them to a game a 10???? so confused :?

Just play like you usually do. If someone famous joins your game, offer them a fight. If you can get them once, it'll be post worthy ^_^

Swords
02-17-2012, 09:27 AM
Just play like you usually do. If someone famous joins your game, offer them a fight. If you can get them once, it'll be post worthy ^_^

If u can get them twice, it'll be sticky worthy -_-

:-D
02-20-2012, 08:57 AM
ipad

:O hax thats how u beat me! Im on second gen itouch! Jk ur mageys pro(;
Post from Ipad2. (not)

MightyMicah
02-21-2012, 06:57 AM
Oh gosh...need I remind everyone that this a game?

Edit: The point of this thread was simply to have fun challenging some of the best. If you ask me, that sounds pretty fun. Why do so many people make such a big deal out of all of this?

Jewelsofjane
02-22-2012, 07:04 PM
How about this: I put a hit out on my husband "rushorgtfo". Anyone who can find him and kill him, please post pics below. Lmao and shush... Don't tell him why. Allow me to laugh as he gets ganged for awhile.;)

TrickiestFTW
02-22-2012, 07:38 PM
True, by saying this you're implying without even knowing that he treats badly when in fact he doesn't also he doesn't make us rush anyone. We're like a family and so if say I get rushed I'll tell my fellow members and I promise you it won't happen again and not once has dtf ever told us to rush anyone, if we rush someone they deserved it or maybe we just felt like it but most certainly not because dtf told us to. So before you go blabbering your mouth about stuff you don't know, learn the facts.
Sincerely,
-TrickiestFTW

TruePlayer
02-22-2012, 07:58 PM
True, by saying this you're implying without even knowing that he treats badly when in fact he doesn't also he doesn't make us rush anyone. We're like a family and so if say I get rushed I'll tell my fellow members and I promise you it won't happen again and not once has dtf ever told us to rush anyone, if we rush someone they deserved it or maybe we just felt like it but most certainly not because dtf told us to. So before you go blabbering your mouth about stuff you don't know, learn the facts.
Sincerely,

-noobtrick
Trick i still see you as the noob that joined nal before who begged me to help you with your sets. Which i did and you became ungreatful, but nvm that i do have facts that he booted someone for not helping. Without me motivating you to lvl up trick you still be the noob without vanity. Trick is a example not to help people who suck up which he doing now to dtf. Soon later they betray you.

Doogyplum ツ
02-22-2012, 08:08 PM
Trick i still you as the noob that joined nal before who begged me to help you with your sets. Which i did and you became ungreatful, but nvm that i do have facts that he booted someone for not helping. Without me motivating you to lvl up trick you still be the noob without vanity. Trick is a example not to help people who suck up which he doing now to dtf. Soon later they betray you.

You know I have no history with the two of you and none of this relates to me, but holy Justg, can one make a post less legible? How old are you true? You write like some one new to the language and perhaps you are, but if you are to insult people you should at least make it clearly understood. Besides you sound awfully involved in this game... I mean so one person "betrays" you, it does not mean everyone will. See I poked a hole in your argument z.z!

TruePlayer
02-22-2012, 08:26 PM
Usely i dont reply to noobs who try flame me. And trolls like doggyplum is a good example. Reading first sentence i was thinking he just trying make peace then.., here he gose trying flam tp on his grammer lol look buddy i was typing that when i was driving, if you cant understand it then dont read it troll. If so just a game to you why dose it matter to you which had nothing todo with this now gtfo this post troll.

Sryyoulose
02-22-2012, 08:32 PM
You know I have no history with the two of you and none of this relates to me, but holy Justg, can one make a post less legible? How old are you true? You write like some one new to the language and perhaps you are, but if you are to insult people you should at least make it clearly understood. Besides you sound awfully involved in this game... I mean so one person "betrays" you, it does not mean everyone will. See I poked a hole in your argument z.z!
ENGLISH I SPEAK WELL YOU SPEEEEC ENGLISS TO MI AN U SHOLD B FWENDS

But... Seriously man stop trolling and flaming.

TrickiestFTW
02-22-2012, 10:06 PM
Trick i still see you as the noob that joined nal before who begged me to help you with your sets. Which i did and you became ungreatful, but nvm that i do have facts that he booted someone for not helping. Without me motivating you to lvl up trick you still be the noob without vanity. Trick is a example not to help people who suck up which he doing now to dtf. Soon later they betray you.
I didn't beg you, you simply set that incentive for me to get to the max level quicker which I did. So get that straight. Second of all I bought every piece of the set all you did was get it crafted by buying the recipes so I owe you what, 90 plat?
Do remember I already had the crafted shield. Also you're right I was a "noob" when I joined nal but unlike you, tanya, pk, and ebe I learned and evolved. Not only did I come from nothing but I made something of myself and I can assure you that I'm not a "noob" now. Also I didn't become "ungrateful" I was booted by pk need I remind you who wrecked your little guild, and that's why I left because he destroyed the guild and if I recall correctly pk(basically the leader of the guild) commanded EVERYONE to rush all theses innocent people and when I refused to do so then turned around and beat him senselessly 50-8 he then left the game and booted me from nal. So do note that I wasn't ungrateful and you know what I thank you for giving me the motive to strive ahead but you insulting me and others for no reasons and making false accusations is just to much and also I noticed how you changed my quote from"trickiestftw" to "noobtrick" yeah you're real mature dude, grow up.
Sincerely,
-TrickiestFTW.

Thasaint
02-22-2012, 10:20 PM
THIS IS SO POINTLESS!
STOP ARGUING!
It is doing absolutely nothing... at all. Try to PM one another and try to get things sorted out that way.
I was reading this thread like 4 days ago and people are still blabbing at each other.
I understand that some people are mad at the moment, but all this thread is doing is creating drama. Enough of this goes on in real life and even in game! Keep the forums sacred and talk privately with one another to get this sorted out. Please.

Doogyplum ツ
02-22-2012, 10:58 PM
ENGLISH I SPEAK WELL YOU SPEEEEC ENGLISS TO MI AN U SHOLD B FWENDS

But... Seriously man stop trolling and flaming.

Oh-kay, I really was just making an observation pertaining to their trolling / flaming.

TruePlayer
02-23-2012, 01:50 AM
I didn't beg you, you simply set that incentive for me to get to the max level quicker which I did. So get that straight. Second of all I bought every piece of the set all you did was get it crafted by buying the recipes so I owe you what, 90 plat?
Do remember I already had the crafted shield. Also you're right I was a "noob" when I joined nal but unlike you, tanya, pk, and ebe I learned and evolved. Not only did I come from nothing but I made something of myself and I can assure you that I'm not a "noob" now. Also I didn't become "ungrateful" I was booted by pk need I remind you who wrecked your little guild, and that's why I left because he destroyed the guild and if I recall correctly pk(basically the leader of the guild) commanded EVERYONE to rush all theses innocent people and when I refused to do so then turned around and beat him senselessly 50-8 he then left the game and booted me from nal. So do note that I wasn't ungrateful and you know what I thank you for giving me the motive to strive ahead but you insulting me and others for no reasons and making false accusations is just to much and also I noticed how you changed my quote from"trickiestftw" to "noobtrick" yeah you're real mature dude, grow up.
Sincerely,
-NoobTrickFTW.
Wow trick you sure r ungrateful. Wont you ask arat how you payed for that set. Arat using your account as you two share accounts. But arat truely is a good friend to you he did alot ask everyone money for your set even saleing all that he had. Then i surggested nal to help you with your set, i can recall shiloo donating 100k niamah 200k and the rest arat got from me. And yes i used my own plats to craft your set. Also your pvp skills was from nights training with tanya, even you beat her in tourn and verbally trash talk her afterwards, show what kind person you r. But people like you even in a game means nothing to me now. And you nowhere near a noob? I hope not people should get better after months of playing. Anyways its funny to me two noobs kids who like joke around and talk about nonsense now on forum trying to talk like people who r mature lmao.

TruePlayer
02-23-2012, 01:53 AM
Also troll dooggyplum you know that english is not the only language spoken in the world nor is it in pocket legends. So please get your racist troll A somewhere else l.

Doogyplum ツ
02-23-2012, 02:05 AM
Then all my assumptions are incorrect, excuse me. ~ Although I may be trolling I am by no means being racist; trolling unintentionally.

Riccits
02-23-2012, 02:12 AM
we need some more wood to let grow this fire here :devilish:

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-23-2012, 02:17 AM
Ik this arguement doesnt include me but TP as tricks friend, id like to say-
Grow up!

Also sounds to me u really wanna prove ur a well pvper, i suggest u take this in the arena instead of whinning and calling ppl out on forums. Cause im pretty sure u were the one who started trash talking on Dtf for no reason in the first place :/ nuff said.

~Chisk

fuzzylazer
02-23-2012, 04:51 AM
OMG!!! Stop arguing!!! True you can be the best bird in the game at pvp!! Happy????!!!! And that would happen in YOUR dreams!!!!

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-23-2012, 05:48 AM
OMG!!! Stop arguing!!! True you can be the best bird in the game at pvp!! Happy????!!!! And that would happen in YOUR dreams!!!!

LMFAO! This right here made me Laugh out Loud xD bahahahahahahah

XghostzX
02-23-2012, 08:00 AM
Holy Jesus it's literally always Trueplayer and some member from revelation. You guys seriously set the worse examples for newer players and it's pathetic. YOU GUY ACT LIKE BABIES ON A GAME. Have some fun for once...

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-23-2012, 08:44 AM
ill say...

Zeus
02-23-2012, 05:54 PM
Ego, it's what stops us from making peace.

Guys, I don't know how many times people need to reiterate that this is just a GAME. What is the ego boost from winning a flame war going to do? Brag about it to your friends, your significant other? I'm sure the majority of them don't care and are just being respectful by agreeing.

Can't you see that when the flame war ends, nobody wins? The results are a loss of respect from the community, friends, and perhaps even bans/infractions. Is it worth it? From experience, I've had my share of flame wars, but I realize now that it just isn't worth it.

@Trickiest

It is my understanding that you're young, but being grateful to help that is given to you goes a long way. People don't make it to the top using a jetpack. They utilize others who are willing to help them. The least you can do is be grateful to them. If not that, repay them for their time and physical investments. There is nothing wrong to admitting that you had help. It doesn't make you lose ego and others don't look at you differently because of it

@True

I understand that you've been wronged by many. The best solution is to talk about it to the person privately. If that doesn't work out, request assistance from a higher power. I say this because all you have to do is look around. What's happening? Another flame war. Why? Because of personal disagreements. Just PM it out. It's what I've been trying lately and trust me, it helps.

@Doogy, The English statement was a bit out of line. You could tell by his attempt to add punctuation that he is familiar with the language, but it's not his first language.

Swords
02-23-2012, 06:59 PM
its not like we winning for money or any thing, like Apollo said: its just a game, just relax and have fun

TrickiestFTW
02-23-2012, 07:15 PM
Wow trick you sure r ungrateful. Wont you ask arat how you payed for that set. Arat using your account as you two share accounts. But arat truely is a good friend to you he did alot ask everyone money for your set even saleing all that he had. Then i surggested nal to help you with your set, i can recall shiloo donating 100k niamah 200k and the rest arat got from me. And yes i used my own plats to craft your set. Also your pvp skills was from nights training with tanya, even you beat her in tourn and verbally trash talk her afterwards, show what kind person you r. But people like you even in a game means nothing to me now. And you nowhere near a noob? I hope not people should get better after months of playing. Anyways its funny to me two noobs kids who like joke around and talk about nonsense now on forum trying to talk like people who r mature lmao.
Are you ADD? Because you are one hell of a compulsive liar the only truth in your whole paragraph above was that some people helped pay for it but not as an extreme amount of money as you say, also you're right tanya did teach me a thing or too but I abandoned those tips because I learned things myself also she was the one saying things to me before the match such as "you're on the nal list now and I'm never gonna stop killing you" and "you're a noob trick" then she rushed me, so me beating her 20-1 in the tourney pretty much shut what she said down and so yeah after that I did rebuttal to all the things she would say to me before. So you can stick that in your juicebox and suck it you immature little punk. Oh yeah and...
Sincerely,
-TrickiestFTW

TrickiestFTW
02-23-2012, 07:20 PM
Ik this arguement doesnt include me but TP as tricks friend, id like to say-
Grow up!

Also sounds to me u really wanna prove ur a well pvper, i suggest u take this in the arena instead of whinning and calling ppl out on forums. Cause im pretty sure u were the one who started trash talking on Dtf for no reason in the first place :/ nuff said.

~Chisk
:banana: There you go chisk! *bro five* haha

TrickiestFTW
02-23-2012, 07:28 PM
Also I would like to thank some people for helping me get to where I stand today(only because I read Apollo's post after I posted the things above) so I would like to thank first and foremost aratreoeybae for being there for me no matter what, Truplayer for motivating me to hit cap level not once but twice and also assisting in the crafting of my lilith set, Tanya for teaching me a few things on mage and also for her teaching Ara a really great combo on bears, cosmicghost for getting me more noticed, amyxrose for helping me practice, dtf for teaching me some really cool things, and well alot of other people too. So do know your assistance did not go unnoticed and if I didn't show my gratitude for what you helped me with then, I will hope this shows it now.
Sincerely,
-TrickiestFTW

XghostzX
02-23-2012, 08:14 PM

Guys, I don't know how many times people need to reiterate that this is just a GAME. What is the ego boost from winning a flame war going to do? Brag about it to your friends, your significant other? I'm sure the majority of them don't care and are just being respectful by agreeing.

Can't you see that when the flame war ends, nobody wins? The results are a loss of respect from the community, friends, and perhaps even bans/infractions. Is it worth it? From experience, I've had my share of flame wars, but I realize now that it just isn't worth it.

@Trickiest

It is my understanding that you're young, but being grateful to help that is given to you goes a long way. People don't make it to the top using a jetpack. They utilize others who are willing to help them. The least you can do is be grateful to them. If not that, repay them for their time and physical investments. There is nothing wrong to admitting that you had help. It doesn't make you lose ego and others don't look at you differently because of it

@True

I understand that you've been wronged by many. The best solution is to talk about it to the person privately. If that doesn't work out, request assistance from a higher power. I say this because all you have to do is look around. What's happening? Another flame war. Why? Because of personal disagreements. Just PM it out. It's what I've been trying lately and trust me, it helps.

@Doogy, The English statement was a bit out of line. You could tell by his attempt to add punctuation that he is familiar with the language, but it's not his first language.

If there were more Apollo's in Pocket Legends, the game would be heaven.

Zeus
02-23-2012, 09:25 PM

LMAO! Far from it! I hope there isn't more than one me. o.O *looks behind back*

TrickiestFTW
02-23-2012, 09:31 PM
I concur

XghostzX
02-23-2012, 09:32 PM
LMAO! Far from it! I hope there isn't more than one me. o.O *looks behind back*

Haha well you know what I mean. As always, you speak more words of wisdom.

Doogyplum ツ
02-23-2012, 10:17 PM

@Trickiest

@True

IDK, maybe you could, I could not. I have seen plenty of people who write just like that and english is their first language esp. if posted with a phone or other device.

Zeus
02-23-2012, 10:30 PM
IDK, maybe you could, I could not. I have seen plenty of people who write just like that and english is their first language esp. if posted with a phone or other device.

Ah, based on perspective then. I can usually tell the difference, since the way the sentence is structure determines it. I mean, there is a difference from one who is native to the English language using slang, improper grammar, txt lingo from one who just learned the language. The breaks between wording, awkward structure of the sentence, misuse of grammar (but at least attempting it) are the signs I usually look for to determine if the guy was a native English speaker or a non-native English speaker.

Whirlzap
02-23-2012, 11:13 PM
I suggest thread lock.

Also,
TruePlayer is a pretty old player. Whatever he did, people still need to respect what he says, being a founder means experience.
Also, EVERYONE needs to chill here.
1. No need to flame at each other.
2. Apollo needs to stop making my eyes bleed from typing up Nobel-Peace-Prize worthy paragraphs.
3. If we had only Parths on this forum, I would go color blind and faint from insanity.

/chillray.
You all just got frozen. Have fun being your own <insert name>-sicle.

Whirlzap
02-23-2012, 11:15 PM
Ah, based on perspective then. I can usually tell the difference, since the way the sentence is structure determines it. I mean, there is a difference from one who is native to the English language using slang, improper grammar, txt lingo from one who just learned the language. The breaks between wording, awkward structure of the sentence, misuse of grammar (but at least attempting it) are the signs I usually look for to determine if the guy was a native English speaker or a non-native English speaker.
Lolomigawdstopbeeing a grammer po-lize plis ok.
I no understand how 2 talk english w/correct grammer.
S>Grammer po-lize PROtectshun spway!

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-23-2012, 11:21 PM
:banana: There you go chisk! *bro five* haha

Lol!

Noodleleg
02-23-2012, 11:50 PM
... I'm starting to regret starting this thread >.>

TrickiestFTW
02-23-2012, 11:54 PM
I suggest thread lock.

Also,
TruePlayer is a pretty old player. Whatever he did, people still need to respect what he says, being a founder means experience.
2. Apollo needs to stop making my eyes bleed from typing up Nobel-Peace-Prize worthy paragraphs.
3. If we had only Parths on this forum, I would go color blind and faint from insanity.

/chillray.
You all just got frozen. Have fun being your own <TrickiestFTW>-sicle.

That^

Wthlite
02-24-2012, 01:02 AM
ctf is about getting a flag in, not killing each other.TP i AM NOT VERY FOND OF YOU. k. but have respect for people who try to be a team player.

Doogyplum ツ
02-24-2012, 01:13 AM

I hardly ever analyze a sentence, let alone to try to see if the speaker employs English as a second language or as a first. AGAIN I am very sorry True, I realize an attack on ones knowledge only based on their skill speaking a foreign tongue is very unfair.

XghostzX
02-24-2012, 07:55 AM
I suggest thread lock.

Also,

/chillray.
You all just got frozen. Have fun being your own <insert name>-sicle.

We all have our opinions.

TrickiestFTW
02-24-2012, 09:29 AM
We all have our opinions.
Ehem! You forgot to insert your name into the chillray.... tsk tsk tsk

XghostzX
02-24-2012, 07:29 PM
Ehem! You forgot to insert your name into the chillray.... tsk tsk tsk

We all have our opinions too.

Ghost

TruePlayer
02-24-2012, 08:21 PM
Apollo right i am just lowering my self to immature kids lvl. As i stated before i usely dont replys to noobs who try flame my name, also kids will be kids no reason to sit here and talk nonsense with some noob kids. I request this thread be lock thank you.

TrickiestFTW
02-24-2012, 09:10 PM
We all have our opinions too.

Ghost
Yay :D

TrickiestFTW
02-24-2012, 09:14 PM
Apollo right i am just lowering my self to immature kids lvl. As i stated before i usely dont replys to noobs who try flame my name, also kids will be kids no reason to sit here and talk nonsense with some noob kids. I request this thread be lock thank you.
Here's a saying for you, take it as you please-"Never stoop down to someone's level, they will just beat you with experience." I think that fits well for you and tp I'm sorry I had a conflict with you and I sincerely hope you can put the things in the past away and maybe focus on what's to come? Well like I said I hope we can maybe be friends or again and if not, well I'll understand. :)
Sincerely,
-TrickiestFTW

AbsolutePally
02-24-2012, 09:17 PM
I've muted TP here and ig. He never has anything productive to say so I urge anyone who feels like me to do the same.
There is no other way. I've read people saying to take it out in the arena, which I have.
Beating him with the "deal" of whoever wins concedes and admits defeat did not work. Also my guild vs his is no contest. We have proved time and time again we always come out on top even 2/3. Second it becomes even they "gtg"
we will continue destroyin that guild in the arena.
Thats all I have to say.

TruePlayer
02-24-2012, 10:07 PM
I've muted TP here and ig. He never has anything productive to say so I urge anyone who feels like me to do the same.
There is no other way. I've read people saying to take it out in the arena, which I have.
Beating him with the "deal" of whoever wins concedes and admits defeat did not work. Also my guild vs his is no contest. We have proved time and time again we always come out on top even 2/3. Second it becomes even they "gtg"
we will continue destroyin that guild in the arena.
Thats all I have to say.

Here you go self promoting you and your guild. Hmmm i dont even know why ones the dev trust you anyways, wont u tell the people the games you lost. In your post mostly lies and flamming beating someone one time or one ffa game dont make you good dude. We have beated ur guild
Alot times too who cares about all that, people like me r sick if you self promoting urself and ur guild, if ur good then prove it by winning a tourn that you created. If u win then run ur mouth most us on forum tiring
Of ur self proclaming best guild pro w/e.

TruePlayer
02-24-2012, 10:10 PM
Destroying us you u kidding most ur
Rev members see us and wont even join the game. I think most rev r also tiring ur bs causeing hatred and a war, as none them
Rush me or my members anymore when u r not around, so u not destroying anything but ur self dtf.

Ayc2000
02-24-2012, 10:28 PM
This thread was kind of entertaining to read in the beginning. But it's going too far now :(
One argument led to two, then to three, then to four. Domino effect? >.<

TrickiestFTW
02-25-2012, 03:10 PM
Tp, he can't see what you're saying so don't expect a response. That's a bug devs need to fix because when you mute someone I think it should make it to where they can't see what you wrote because when you mute them you can't see what they're writing so yeah..... and tp just drop it dude, it's okay to be beat by another guild sometimes and if they brag about it oh well they earned those rights by beating you fair and square... so my advice to you is just to accept the lose/losses and just improve yourself and your guild so that in the future you'll at least be able to say that you beat them and not have anything to say... well that's just my two cents /:
Sincerely,
-TrickiestFTW

TrickiestFTW
02-25-2012, 03:15 PM

javier995
02-25-2012, 03:27 PM
Lmao^

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Tapatalk

XghostzX
02-25-2012, 06:53 PM
Destroying us you u kidding most ur
Rev members see us and wont even join the game. I think most rev r also tiring ur bs causeing hatred and a war, as none them
Rush me or my members anymore when u r not around, so u not destroying anything but ur self dtf.

I'm almost 100% sure you just said you wouldn't respond back, and I quote, "kids will be kids no reason to sit here and talk nonsense with some noob kids". As I recall, you have called Revelation and Absolutepally "noobs" several times. With all due respect, I'm 15, you're what, like in your 20's? I'm pretty sure a mature adult doesn't go around calling kids "noobs" that's truly pathetic. I hate getting involved in these things but you can't honestly come to think that players will respect you from this. If you don't want respect then (which is completely different) why don't you just say so? To me, it's sounds like you want respect and for the community to side with you. The only way for this to happen is by taking the first step-- just apologize and let it go, leave it to private messages. I'm also glad trickiestftw had the guts to apologize and to leave the conversation and DTF had the courage to ignore you and not respond to your messages. It seems completely unfair for "a mature adult" to call trickiestftw a "noobish kid" when he's taking the mature act.

True, I'm telling you this because I'm telling you what is best for your sake. You need to understand that instigating fights will simply get you nowhere. I'm an unbiased person but it's time someone told you the truth.

Ghost That was for you trick :D

Mikeylito
02-25-2012, 11:47 PM
time for a thread lock

TrickiestFTW
02-26-2012, 12:00 AM
Ghost That was for you trick :D

:D You like the picture I posted? lol

XghostzX
02-26-2012, 12:40 AM
:D You like the picture I posted? lol

Dude... it's awesome haha

fuzzylazer
02-26-2012, 01:16 AM
Dude... it's awesome haha
Ikr

TrickiestFTW
02-26-2012, 12:00 PM
Lol It's so true..

Noodleleg
02-27-2012, 10:55 PM
This is how people get 1k+ posts lol...

Mageprodigy
03-02-2012, 06:33 AM
I killed sunblocks 6 kills 1 death for me :)
Il post pics maybe later!
BUT half of the kills sun wasnt wearing his founders! (i dont have one)

youngSWi
03-02-2012, 07:12 AM
Mate was i just pvping with you? I'm TwinkDexBear. After that i played with sunblocks and my arsenic handed to me lol

youngSWi
03-02-2012, 07:13 AM
Mage* arse*

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Chickenrunnn
03-02-2012, 07:18 AM
Hello ! I askedto fight flip pvp.. Instead of it he killed himself xD

O-W-N-E-D

Cya :P

XghostzX
03-02-2012, 07:51 AM
Hello ! I askedto fight flip pvp.. Instead of it he killed himself xD

O-W-N-E-D

Cya :P

Haha nice one.

03-03-2012, 06:44 PM
This Convo got hella hardd off.topic loo;)

JackOak
03-06-2012, 09:27 AM
LOL @ "LiarPlayer"

Mageprodigy
03-06-2012, 11:23 AM
Mate was i just pvping with you? I'm TwinkDexBear. After that i played with sunblocks and my arsenic handed to me lol

Yes u did ;) add colosseummage too im on that char too now

Noodleleg
03-23-2012, 12:34 PM
Xd lemee see some new pictures xd

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-23-2012, 08:43 PM
Haha pretty cool pics tho.

Noodleleg
07-03-2012, 07:27 PM
I'm bringing this back...

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q492/Noodleleg/20f56e7e.jpg

Buffedbear Pl
07-03-2012, 07:49 PM

Lol nice.

Wait a minute....>.> 1-3 lol

Dynastu
07-03-2012, 08:01 PM
I was just reading this thread earlier today lol, 5 pages of flame war for the most part. O.o

07-04-2012, 12:27 PM
I was just reading this thread earlier today lol, 5 pages of flame war for the most part. O.o

Lol.

Noodleleg
07-04-2012, 12:49 PM

Did you pvp when this thread was first introduced ;)?

07-05-2012, 03:56 PM
Did you pvp when this thread was first introduced ;)?

Dynas pvped just as long as u:o

Noodleleg
07-10-2012, 12:24 PM
Dynas pvped just as long as u:o

So he witnessed the rushing?

Jblazer
07-10-2012, 12:35 PM

Are you playing on Ipad?:p

Jblazer
07-10-2012, 12:37 PM
I'll try,though my voodoo mage isn't very good.

Noodleleg
07-10-2012, 12:44 PM
Are you playing on Ipad?:p

Yes, but the UI is screwed up now >=|

Dynastu
07-10-2012, 12:55 PM
All the times I've killed Super Shelly through rushing her, and I've never screenshotted/posted here. K Shebby prepare to be rushed.

Dynastu
07-10-2012, 05:41 PM
http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g341/dynastu/3b1965bd.jpg

Got this fair and square...

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g341/dynastu/0e9e62f6.jpg

Lol. Owned. This time I beat her with my eyes closed and using my toes instead of fingers.

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g341/dynastu/8f2faa6e.jpg

Owned. I'm obviously not leaving out several other fights...

I'll be updating this post as I add more pics to my "ikilledshelby" photo album ;).

Noodleleg
07-10-2012, 06:05 PM
-Picks up phone and calls Wyatt and Shelby-

Hello?
Yeah...
Mhhmmmm...
Remember that old thread?
Yeah!
Well, we got a problem...
Uhm... This guy named Dynastu.
Yes, do it.
Can't wait to see you hit 30k!
Yes.
Thanks.
Bye!

cookiez
07-10-2012, 07:26 PM
Lol, I was playing against two 50's and a 48

Jblazer
07-10-2012, 07:32 PM

Got this fair and square...

I'll be updating this post as I add more pics to my "ikilledshelby" photo album ;).

Lol can't wait for that album!

07-11-2012, 02:42 PM
Lol can't wait for that album!

This just proves i best burd.

Dynastu
07-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Some pics of random noobs I pwned, besides Shelby:

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g341/dynastu/6bc05b35.jpg

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g341/dynastu/3c1dbe84.jpg

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g341/dynastu/0956ddc4.jpg

huhuh two in one

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g341/dynastu/683b15cb.jpg

My least favorite thing that people do in pvp.

This spot is reserved for the pic of me killing Otukura. Dang, that guy best pvper...

EDIT: Rushing is bad.

Dynastu
07-11-2012, 03:02 PM
I added a new pic to the "Ikilledshelby" photo album!

Anyone else who wants to start an "Ikilledshelby" photo album, feel free. But remember, rushing is bad... :cool:

Btw. Shelby! If you want them pics of me owning you taken down, I'm always open to a few million or a tiki beach bum bow...

SuperGotenks
07-11-2012, 03:04 PM
Here's some other pics of those newbs getting owned :D
http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r503/SuperGotenkz/c155bea5.jpg
http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r503/SuperGotenkz/3c0949fd.jpg
http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r503/SuperGotenkz/63bafc47.jpg
Rofl this one owns
http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r503/SuperGotenkz/d18ba7bb.jpg

Dynastu
07-11-2012, 03:07 PM
Here's some other pics of those newbs getting owned :D
http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r503/SuperGotenkz/c155bea5.jpg
http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r503/SuperGotenkz/3c0949fd.jpg
http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r503/SuperGotenkz/63bafc47.jpg
Rofl this one owns
http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r503/SuperGotenkz/d18ba7bb.jpg

I love teh last two pics... You should start your very own "Ikilledshelby" photo album, gotenks.

Gotenks rushed me. I didn't rush him, clearly.

koolstuff
07-11-2012, 08:06 PM

got this fair and square...

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g341/dynastu/0e9e62f6.jpg

lol. Owned. This time i beat her with my eyes closed and using my toes instead of fingers.

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g341/dynastu/8f2faa6e.jpg

owned. I'm obviously not leaving out several other fights...

I'll be updating this post as i add more pics to my "ikilledshelby" photo album ;).i seez my self imgzzz i iz so famous!!!!!!

Noodleleg
07-13-2012, 11:33 AM
Derp derp...

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q492/Noodleleg/93907af8.jpg

07-13-2012, 08:54 PM
Just too get one thing straight, on every single one of those pics i was rushed soo>.<

Dynastu
07-13-2012, 08:58 PM
Just too get one thing straight, on every single one of those pics i was rushed soo>.<

Bahaha cry moar. To paraphrase birdy, "Lie more Shebby. Cuz that's sooo believable."

:D

07-14-2012, 08:28 AM
Bahaha cry moar. To paraphrase birdy, "Lie more Shebby. Cuz that's sooo believable."

:D

>.< Nerd.

Dynastu
07-20-2012, 09:37 AM
Am I allowed to bump this? Because I like this thread lol

Noodleleg
09-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Bumpylicious.... And to make this even more interesting...

Shelby
Shelby
Shelby
Shelby
Shelby
Shelby
Shelby
Shelby
Shelby
Shelby

10-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Someone needs to reopen this thread #missit

Zeus
10-01-2012, 07:02 PM
Someone needs to reopen this thread #missit

Because it's mostly about you, right? ;)

Noodleleg
10-01-2012, 07:03 PM

Welcome to Shelby's thread o_O!!!!!

10-02-2012, 10:57 AM

No cuz it's like 8 pages of trolling and raging, music to my ears! :)

Zeus
10-02-2012, 12:09 PM
No cuz it's like 8 pages of trolling and raging, music to my ears! :)

Scream-o/heavy metal fan then? That has a lot of raging/screaming. :)

Interesting that's what makes you happy. :o

Spectre
10-02-2012, 12:10 PM

Lmao!

10-02-2012, 01:15 PM

My gosh, you're hilarious. Ever thought about stand up? You could be the next Aziz Ansari or Russel Peters

Zeus
10-02-2012, 01:24 PM
My gosh, you're hilarious. Ever thought about stand up? You could be the next Aziz Ansari or Russel Peters

Russel Peters does comedy by mainly insulting races/making fun of their stereotypes. I think you're picking up the wrong comedians, Sheldon.

Lemme know if you like this piece:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rqBshspTj6Q :o

10-02-2012, 01:26 PM
Russel Peters does comedy by mainly insulting races/making fun of their stereotypes. I think you're picking up the wrong comedians, Sheldon.

Lemme know if you like this piece:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rqBshspTj6Q :o

You successfully blew out my ear drums :), did you find that on your playlist?

Zeus
10-02-2012, 01:35 PM
You successfully blew out my ear drums :), did you find that on your playlist?

Nope, yours.

Actually... MTV.

10-02-2012, 02:34 PM
Nope, yours.

Actually... MTV.

I know my playlist, and that's not on it. Do you know my playlist? Nope. If you do, how?
Parth stop checking the pl forum and get back to school :-)

Noodleleg
10-02-2012, 02:37 PM
I know my playlist, and that's not on it. Do you know my playlist? Nope. If you do, how?

Pfft who doesn't play and learn?

10-02-2012, 02:45 PM
Pfft who doesn't play and learn?

No one you know :3

Noodleleg
10-02-2012, 03:14 PM
No one you know :3

I don't know myself :(

Zeus
10-02-2012, 07:23 PM

College*

Didn't have a class...

Learn to take a joke, Sheldon. :)

Otukura
10-02-2012, 08:36 PM

He graduated from High School, he's trying to find work now.

Zeus
10-02-2012, 08:37 PM
He graduated from High School, he's trying to find work now.

Don't need to work, pretty much don't have to my entire life if I didn't want to, but doing college anyways.

Otukura
10-02-2012, 08:42 PM
you shouldn't bother going if you're only going to state then.

Thelastblink
10-02-2012, 08:49 PM
Lol necroed

Zeus
10-02-2012, 09:06 PM
you shouldn't bother going if you're only going to state then.

Like I said, got accepted into UCs too, I'm just doing state first because it's stupid to do UC when you BA degree doesn't matter where from if you're going for higher than that.

You should know that, Chris.

Steph almost did the same option as well.

Zerious
10-02-2012, 11:51 PM
Like I said, got accepted into UCs too, I'm just doing state first because it's stupid to do UC when you BA degree doesn't matter where from if you're going for higher than that.

You should know that, Chris.

Steph almost did the same option as well.

I did the same option, why do you think i haven't been on in ages? :D

10-03-2012, 02:48 PM
I did the same option, why do you think i haven't been on in ages? :D

Idk you ARE a expert pvp builder and tester

Zerious
10-05-2012, 12:33 AM
Idk you ARE a expert pvp builder and tester

ARE = was. I'm just an over-hyped noob now

MightyMicah
10-05-2012, 09:21 AM
ARE = was. I'm just an over-hyped noob now

Makes me sad just to think that. Honestly dude, I've viewed you as the best twink ever to have passed through PL. Unfortunately twinking isn't what it used to be. That leaves you high and dry along with many others... :(

Zerious
10-05-2012, 10:42 PM
Makes me sad just to think that. Honestly dude, I've viewed you as the best twink ever to have passed through PL. Unfortunately twinking isn't what it used to be. That leaves you high and dry along with many others... :(

Ahh but it's players like you that always make me come back. I like the fun times even if I'm only a 1.75 kdr has-been. I still have my moments :)

Ubernewber
10-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Pfft play fair :/ all twinkers 20- rush unfortunately

Puddleglumm
11-27-2012, 04:21 PM
i would like to try some challenges: lvl18 bird: arsenalfrovvn

:) just for fun

Puddleglumm