PDA

View Full Version : Sts don’t allow this to happen !

Mohok
06-19-2020, 10:54 AM
Hello
Sts there is this player wich I’m going to show his name in the next few pictures he is selling gems for 20m on auc cuz ortehen they buy gems quickly they hit most expensive by mistake and buy his and I just bought his gem for 20 m gold ! Please help me get my gold back or at least ban that player , players like him are destroying the game and I paid real money for this 20m gold !

Champist
06-19-2020, 10:56 AM
I don't think this is bannable, maybe just watch what you're buying and don't rush?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mohok
06-19-2020, 10:56 AM
Player ign dmthrfckr

Mohok
06-19-2020, 10:58 AM
Sorting item price buttons are too small and accidents happens but this guy means what he is doing! I paid real money for this gold I bought plat with real money

Giasakes
I understand your pain but sts cant ban people for listing something in auc, the only trick he used is your clumsiness

Envoyé de mon Mi 9T en utilisant Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
Hello
Sts there is this player wich I’m going to show his name in the next few pictures he is selling gems for 20m on auc cuz ortehen they buy gems quickly they hit most expensive by mistake and buy his and I just bought his gem for 20 m gold ! Please help me get my gold back or at least ban that player , players like him are destroying the game and I paid real money for this 20m gold !

My condolences for your loss... don’t take this in a bad way, but maybe... you should pay a bit more attention to what you’re buying next time... again don’t take this in a bad way. It’s just something to keep in mind when looking through auction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheentaro
06-19-2020, 11:00 AM
Ofc, this cheap tactics will always come from the same player lol he's got many victims aside from you tbh, I believe it's time for STS to take further action.

Also, please just be very careful next time.

Dunno
06-19-2020, 11:07 AM
That guy is shameless. People might be tired, distracted and lose a lot of gold just because some lazy guy uses dirty tactics to get other peoples hard earned money.

ndrakolor
06-19-2020, 11:10 AM
There are no rules in pricing an item at auction, so thats all ur fault not pay attention on buying item

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Mohok
06-19-2020, 11:14 AM
Everyone report him please ! So no one else fall for the same mistake as I did and I’ll make sure to get what’s mine from him .

elighte
06-19-2020, 11:21 AM
i dont think its a bannable offence, its just sahdy tactics, gota b careful

Michaeljosh
06-19-2020, 11:28 AM
Hi Mohok, Im a fan. Actually this happened a lot to many players and most of the time its not the seller’s fault but the player’s fault for not paying attention. Maybe you could pm that person and try to talk to him/her. I had a friend who accidentally sold his belt for low price and in order for him to get back his belt, he needed to pay the belt price + 8m from the buyer. I hope next time you try to be careful in buying or selling. This is just a tactic used by many players since most of the rich players tend to buy from auc really quick. They spam or buy quick. Coz they dont care about money. Just be careful next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GucciBang
06-19-2020, 12:07 PM
Player ign dmthrfckr
he is famous for cheating at the auction

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

Spell
06-19-2020, 12:25 PM
I’m surprised they haven’t changed his disgusting name to something else.its as if he uses it to taunt the poor people he scams/tricks.

Xyv.io
06-19-2020, 01:37 PM
Dmthrfckr has been known for this sort of trickery. The best way to avoid this is to sort by quantity.. then it won't show you any overpriced item

Lookupnabs
06-19-2020, 02:00 PM
This guy has to be punished he is casuing too much havoc.. he also seems arrogant ..... many plat payers ik hav quit bcoz of him

Scll
06-19-2020, 02:00 PM
Futu will just blame it on the buyer, motivating more scammers to do this auction scam.

Spooked
06-19-2020, 02:51 PM
Has been adressed before and also has been shrugged off before.
If this isnt enough to ban someone, why are way less severe things bannable?
This is literally the epitome of a scam.
Ofcourse it can happen once, but he does it consistently and there’s definitely enough proof to back it up.
Awfull how people like this are pretty much encouraged by StS since no action will be taken anyway.
I call upon futumsh to suspend this person, making an example out of him will scare other auction scammers shtless.
This is an opportunity for StS to take a stance against blatant scamming, lets see what will happen.
Yes ofc it is the buyers fault in the end, but that still DOES NOT take away the fact dm is blatantly taking advantage of others, even went as far as to publicly taunt them on the forums.

Cinco
06-19-2020, 03:04 PM
I would advise you to report this controversy the support department so that we can investigate.

We don't want you calling out players on the forums (because it causes so much unnecessary drama) but we do want you to let us know about issues that are important to you.

Thanks!