PDA

View Full Version : Ethan the npc

Appleisaac
02-11-2012, 02:30 PM
Has anyone ever noticed the human npc in forest haven? He stands there with his bow and yellow armor on the far left of the town. When you talk to ethan he says that to be successful you must focus on dex str and int all at once. This is probably the most confusing thing an npc could say in the newbie town! We all know that your only supposed to focus on 1 or two stats at a time! I think that Ethan should be replaced with someone with more helpful info ;). He really confused me when I first started game (caused me to tri-spec) and I think it's aweful that he is telling every new player to do the same :(.

Fao
02-11-2012, 02:35 PM
I have seen him before! Your right about this and this should be changed, not the person, the statement!

Jugernugett
02-11-2012, 02:38 PM
Why is everyone worried about ethan all of a sudden?-_- he's just giving a bit of advice to focus on all three but no one will ever do that lol...

Appleisaac
02-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Why is everyone worried about ethan all of a sudden?-_- he's just giving a bit of advice to focus on all three but no one will ever do that lol...

Actually. :) me lw and skel all met in forest haven today about ethan. We didn't know that all three of us would make threads XD. And I can't believe at your saying no one will ever focus on all three -_- did u ever look around forest haven? 2/3 players are tri specing

Skeletonlord
02-11-2012, 02:46 PM
Lol I think I posted my thread before you.

LwMark
02-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Ninjad by 2 mins ;)