PDA

View Full Version : 2020-06-19 Content Update (275956)

Futumsh
06-19-2020, 11:46 AM
+ Granted platinum for Ironsource offers during the 2x period.
+ Lupo should sell the Bloodgrub Relic for Elondria tokens, not Littleridge tokens.
+ Increased Incense Fragment drop rates.
+ Jewel Elixirs revamped:
+ - Can now drop from bosses in Vardan Valley zones and Deep Marsh
+ - Now last twice as long
+ - Now reward jewels on kill credit rather than damage, and have much higher chances
+ - Chances are reduced for mobs below your level; zero chance for monsters more than 5 levels below yours
+ - No longer only work in specific zones

Ibrazs
06-19-2020, 11:47 AM
1#

Enviado de meu moto g(6) play usando o Tapatalk

Archugejackmen
06-19-2020, 11:47 AM
Oo new rework, glint aegis is nerfed hard

Giasakes
06-19-2020, 11:48 AM
Incense fragment drop rate better, thanks

Envoyé de mon Mi 9T en utilisant Tapatalk

Spooked
06-19-2020, 11:49 AM
+ Can now drop from bosses in Vardan Valley zones and Deep Marsh

Do the jewels drop from bosses or the elixirs

Willl
06-19-2020, 11:49 AM
Nice new update, which jewels we drop now? max weak or more? like superbs and so on?

krt601
06-19-2020, 11:50 AM
Nice. Good fix

Dmothra
06-19-2020, 11:51 AM
@Futumsh when is the bug display gonna be fixed? (Awake slot bug)

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

elighte
06-19-2020, 11:51 AM
thanks for impriving drop rates!!

Futumsh
06-19-2020, 11:52 AM
Do the jewels drop from bosses or the elixirs

The elixirs drop from bosses. The jewels drop from everything.

Futumsh
06-19-2020, 11:52 AM
@Futumsh when is the bug display gonna be fixed? (Awake slot bug)

What bug is that?

Futumsh
06-19-2020, 11:53 AM
Nice new update, which jewels we drop now? max weak or more? like superbs and so on?

Same jewels as dropped before.

Dmothra
06-19-2020, 11:55 AM
What bug is that?(the item showing with all awake slots empty) too many patch happening rn. we need app update ;-;

Futumsh
06-19-2020, 11:57 AM
(the item showing with all awake slots empty) too many patch happening rn. we need app update ;-;

If you mean sometimes showing the magnifying glass vs showing the empty slots, that's with the next app update - no ETA on that yet. It really doesn't matter though - all items of the same type + rarity have the same number of slots.

Dmothra
06-19-2020, 11:59 AM
If you mean sometimes showing the magnifying glass vs showing the empty slots, that's with the next app update - no ETA on that yet. It really doesn't matter though - all items of the same type + rarity have the same number of slots.Nice thanks! We're also looking forward for this "Honor PvP" good job! Well done!

avaunt
06-19-2020, 12:02 PM
does the elix drops with luck reroll?

Xshankyx
06-19-2020, 12:03 PM
thank you so much to make possible jewels farming for all class thank you!!!

Trolzerkeinstein
06-19-2020, 12:04 PM
Thank you, STS, for listening to the community! :)

Avaree
06-19-2020, 12:04 PM
Nice update. Well done (: no more swapping to tank. xD

Willl
06-19-2020, 12:05 PM
Same jewels as dropped before.

So up to weak. Thank you

Futumsh
06-19-2020, 12:05 PM
does the elix drops with luck reroll?

The new elixir drops from bosses are not affected by luck.

BigBossTilenC
06-19-2020, 12:07 PM
+ - Chances are reduced for mobs below your level; zero chance for monsters more than 5 levels below yours[/QUOTE]

So we will drop jewels in Hauntlet?

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Futumsh
06-19-2020, 12:08 PM
So we will drop jewels in Hauntlet?

If using a jewel elixir, yes you should be able to get jewels there.

BigBossTilenC
06-19-2020, 12:09 PM
Great thx for fast reply

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Killyxan
06-19-2020, 12:11 PM
If you mean sometimes showing the magnifying glass vs showing the empty slots, that's with the next app update - no ETA on that yet. It really doesn't matter though - all items of the same type + rarity have the same number of slots.Can we have the hotbars somewhere else or we can drag them wherever we want? I use phone for this game not laptop and they are on the chat tyhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200619/6b02360b54a3f091a7e20e61fdf597c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Spooked
06-19-2020, 12:12 PM
@futumsh jewels dont seem to drop in gates using elixir

trueido
06-19-2020, 12:14 PM
done 15 waves in solo gates with fury jewel elix and didnt drop a single jewel

Dmothra
06-19-2020, 12:16 PM
Can we have the hotbars somewhere else or we can drag them wherever we want? I use phone for this game not laptop and they are on the chat tyhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200619/6b02360b54a3f091a7e20e61fdf597c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk+1 i also tend to click the chat sometimes and its annoying when ur using phone and running evg :v

Futumsh
06-19-2020, 12:17 PM
@futumsh jewels dont seem to drop in gates using elixir

Will look into it - supposed to work anywhere.

Xshankyx
06-19-2020, 12:19 PM
New elixir are diffent?, kill credit works with new elixir?, done 2x run with old elixir still no drop

Futumsh
06-19-2020, 12:28 PM
Will look into it - supposed to work anywhere.

It appears to be working, I just got jewels from mobs in gates with elixir on. We may tweak drop rates at some point, but they do appear to be working properly.

Nu.exe
06-19-2020, 12:37 PM
It appears to be working, I just got jewels from mobs in gates with elixir on. We may tweak drop rates at some point, but they do appear to be working properly.

What is the lvl of mobs in timekeeper? Or should i ask how can u know the lvl of mobs in a map?

Nu.exe
06-19-2020, 01:04 PM
What is the lvl of mobs in timekeeper? Or should i ask how can u know the lvl of mobs in a map?

Nvm replying jewel farming is not worth it for lvl76 the chances is like almost zero. Just a hunch of mine does everyone hate us jewel farmer that much? 30 mins elix sure but the chances for it to drop? It's better to farm gold elite chests rather than jewel farming now. For lvl 76 only gates and lair is have bunch of mobs but too rare to drop, and to farm it I need pvp gears to kill mobs. So does this mean jewel farm is the most expensive farming but the profit is too low?

manbasik-oficial
06-19-2020, 01:22 PM
Does that mean that now you would have to make a lvl 46 warrior to use the glistone as before?

I want to suppose that then they implemented an improvement in the drop of these gems in lvl 76?

So can I deduce that there is an important change in the game? Since getting gems in lvl 76 will be more complicated?

Do you think the same?

Nu.exe
06-19-2020, 01:30 PM
Does that mean that now you would have to make a lvl 46 warrior to use the glistone as before?

I want to suppose that then they implemented an improvement in the drop of these gems in lvl 76?

So can I deduce that there is an important change in the game? Since getting gems in lvl 76 will be more complicated?

Do you think the same?
I dont even think jewel farming is a thing now. Just gold loot farming and thats it, jewel farming is dead in my opinion.

manbasik-oficial
06-19-2020, 01:40 PM
Super dead, and more with this update.

Let's hope to implement new mechanics to be able to make more gold farm and some extra things.

Nu.exe
06-19-2020, 01:46 PM
Super dead, and more with this update.

Let's hope to implement new mechanics to be able to make more gold farm and some extra things.

Goodluck with that bro, I'm done with the game. Also goodluck to everyone :)

Leikervin
06-19-2020, 01:47 PM
They say they significantly increase the chances of dropping jewels but I took down like 30mobs just to get one thou, its very questionable

Argoub
06-19-2020, 01:55 PM
I did 50 waves in valley gates but didnt get any jewels from the elixir

Do we still get them in form of " You have been granted an item : cracked .... jewel"
Or we just get them from mobs dropping them like : "You Received : Cracked .... jewel"

I also like the revamp of the jewel elixir , thx for the great content as usual ^^)

Nu.exe
06-19-2020, 01:59 PM
I did 50 waves in valley gates but didnt get any jewels from the elixir

Do we still get them in form of " You have been granted an item : cracked .... jewel"
Or we just get them from mobs dropping them like : "You Received : Cracked .... jewel"

I also like the revamp of the jewel elixir , thx for the great content as usual ^^)

it will just drop and u need to pick it. Id rather have 15 mins elix that have high chance of jewel drop rate rather than 30mins that will only give 10-20 crack jewels

Argoub
06-19-2020, 02:12 PM
it will just drop and u need to pick it. Id rather have 15 mins elix that have high chance of jewel drop rate rather than 30mins that will only give 10-20 crack jewels

Ah i see , thx mate ! Also id recommend making the drop rate of the elixirs less so they dont get too cheap (cuz its been an hour and they already dropped to more than half price ) and make the elixir more efficient with more increased drops

Claybear
06-19-2020, 06:52 PM
After spending 250+millions in gold, after spending months in testing just to make a perfect jewel farm same level as a 600%GL player. wished I invested on GL now. xD would've been cheaper. sorry for ranting. I just feel like my efforts and time was "scammed" by these updates.

Xshankyx
06-19-2020, 08:51 PM
They just fixed the rain of jewel for Glintston aegisand the jewel farming is for all classes now

Zurie
06-19-2020, 09:13 PM
Crafting 999x jewels especially those cracked > damage > weak jewels is bit annyoing due to pop ups & consume lots of time tabbing.
Hope Dev can do something about it. Everything else is good :) Ty

Luciano Lobo
06-19-2020, 09:41 PM
It appears to be working, I just got jewels from mobs in gates with elixir on. We may tweak drop rates at some point, but they do appear to be working properly.Ok, but why does the elixir doesnt work on Timekeeper Cript now? Its a elite dungeon above lvl 76

~LUCKYLOBO

Nu.exe
06-19-2020, 11:22 PM
After spending 250+millions in gold, after spending months in testing just to make a perfect jewel farm same level as a 600%GL player. wished I invested on GL now. xD would've been cheaper. sorry for ranting. I just feel like my efforts and time was "scammed" by these updates.

I feel you bro even tho i just spent 130m just to farm jewel farming instead of gold loot and now it's all gone. I havent got those gold back yet and yes i felt scammed too.

Nu.exe
06-19-2020, 11:26 PM
Ah i see , thx mate ! Also id recommend making the drop rate of the elixirs less so they dont get too cheap (cuz its been an hour and they already dropped to more than half price ) and make the elixir more efficient with more increased drops

The elixir will keep on going down because nobody wants to jewel farm now. Imo the previous update that 1 mob can only drop once by damaging it until death is better than this. Idk why but I think they want to kill every farming strategies.

Harry's
06-20-2020, 12:15 AM
Who's lupo?

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Harry's
06-20-2020, 01:19 AM
It really is a shame that they have nerfed this way of farming and it was difficult to get a single precisse Now it's much more difficult because if you used to get 140 cracked in 15 minutes, now you only get 14 every 30 minutes (which means 190% less than before)

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

EpicX
06-20-2020, 01:23 AM
I'm not a person who usually complains, but this is just...

You guys are now basically forcing everyone to go for gold loot farm. Not everyone has the time to find a party (lets not forget the choosy/picky players who want "op team") and dedicate their focus on gold loot maps like elite valley gates and deep marsh. I liked jewel farm cause it was chill, could do it on free time and it was something that didnt require a lot of investment. A glint aegis, a speed set and magma and you are good to go. Now, however... sigh

I hope you guys bring some adjustment to it. Farming jewels was supposed to be based on the damage you do per tick, hence the term jewel farming. Now after many years, you hit it with the term "exploit", I mean really? is it really an exploit?

You guys nerfed it with the 1 jewel per mob, that was frusturating but still somehow farmable for jewel farmers, and now you increased the time for it but at what cost? 30 minutes for lesser than 100 cracked jewels?

jc1314
06-20-2020, 01:39 AM
Nice thank you sts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nu.exe
06-20-2020, 02:00 AM
I'm not a person who usually complains, but this is just...

You guys are now basically forcing everyone to go for gold loot farm. Not everyone has the time to find a party (lets not forget the choosy/picky players who want "op team") and dedicate their focus on gold loot maps like elite valley gates and deep marsh. I liked jewel farm cause it was chill, could do it on free time and it was something that didnt require a lot of investment. A glint aegis, a speed set and magma and you are good to go. Now, however... sigh

I hope you guys bring some adjustment to it. Farming jewels was supposed to be based on the damage you do per tick, hence the term jewel farming. Now after many years, you hit it with the term "exploit", I mean really? is it really an exploit?

You guys nerfed it with the 1 jewel per mob, that was frusturating but still somehow farmable for jewel farmers, and now you increased the time for it but at what cost? 30 minutes for lesser than 100 cracked jewels?

Not totally 1 jewel per mob, I can accept if there is a chance to get 1 jewel per mob by damaging it but now u need to kill it with a little chance to get that's brutal for farmers. Also now that the chance depends on the lvl of mobs like why do they want to kill jewel farm that much. I've tried it in morgera lair and hauntlet and just gave me 1-10 cracks at most. Good for u that u only invested that gear to jewel farm but how about us who spent 100+m to farm it. This is the only time i complained about this game because that is the only farm left that doesnt involve gold loot and needs many strategies to get as much as u can from 1 elix.

Luciano Lobo
06-20-2020, 02:31 AM
After many tries on different maps a jewel elixir is totally worthless at this point. Getting less than 30 cracked jewels per minute is a scam. Remember that you also sell this elixir with plat. My suggestions are that every mob that gives you a jewel fragment should give you a fragment of all the elixirs you are using at the same time. Also increse drop rate, not even in Valley is worth it. And in the future, consider to release a super jewel elixir that gives you fragments of weak and standard kind only. I suggest everybody not to jewel farm with elixirs anymore, just do regular maps and get gold loot.

~LUCKYLOBO~

EpicX
06-20-2020, 02:43 AM
Not totally 1 jewel per mob, I can accept if there is a chance to get 1 jewel per mob by damaging it but now u need to kill it with a little chance to get that's brutal for farmers. Also now that the chance depends on the lvl of mobs like why do they want to kill jewel farm that much. I've tried it in morgera lair and hauntlet and just gave me 1-10 cracks at most. Good for u that u only invested that gear to jewel farm but how about us who spent 100+m to farm it. This is the only time i complained about this game because that is the only farm left that doesnt involve gold loot and needs many strategies to get as much as u can from 1 elix.

I agree, I'm in the same boat as you are in. This removal of "exploit" was unnecessary in the first place. Then they double nerf it. They basically want to kill the 50-60 people's farm who farm jewels for their income. Now its just either go full gold loot or dont farm at all.

**Lexi lore**
06-20-2020, 03:35 AM
Hahaha back to back nerf already dead and still want to kill it hahahaha

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

Nu.exe
06-20-2020, 03:55 AM
I agree, I'm in the same boat as you are in. This removal of "exploit" was unnecessary in the first place. Then they double nerf it. They basically want to kill the 50-60 people's farm who farm jewels for their income. Now its just either go full gold loot or dont farm at all.

I dont have the budget or the money to buy plats to get gold loot items. I invested everything on my gears to farm jewels. Tbh i even invited my friends to play this game because it is not totally pay 2 play kind of game that there are still ways to get gold by just putting your time to the game. Now that jewel elix can be farmed at bosses in dm and elite gates that will really affect the farmers in elite maps. A friend of mine is farming elite maps to at least get an income while waiting for a proper event to get an income. Sts really wants to risk players quitting just to fix this "exploit" thing on elixirs. Btw those who says warrior class is the only way to farm jewels, you guys are wrong! Rogue and mage can be used to farm it but it wont give u profit on farming it, Warrior class is just the one that is suitable in farming it because war can tank dmg and deal little damage to mobs. I'm not completely against nerfing jewel farmers but for it to come to this kind of nerf? that will result to erasing jewel farm completely. I loved playing this game because of jewel farming since it's not just clicking skills and attacking, it needs strategies like involving different kinds of procs, gears, timing of skills etc. I remember the time when i used to play mage and sometimes rogue for farming jewels because many or should i say every players are using elite maps in farming. Idk if im the only one who thinks gold loot is still the best way to farm but I chose to stay jewel farming because gold loot needs teamwork but i've seen players bullying other gl farmers because they dont have a end game gears resulting for players to quit gold loot farming and just hibernate and wake up when there is an event that can give profits while in jewel farming u need to be independent. Also, normal jewel farmers just get glint aegis, tank gears, speed set(optional) and magma aa to farm jewels because it gives them profit but to me I don't think like that, sure i might be greedy or somewhat hungry to increase my profit by researching and spending gold to buy an item that might give me something back. Overall, I found jewel farming more interesting than gold loot farming and now it is all gone which resulted to me qutting the game.

Jausa
06-20-2020, 03:57 AM
Crafting 999x jewels especially those cracked > damage > weak jewels is bit annyoing due to pop ups & consume lots of time tabbing.
Hope Dev can do something about it. Everything else is good :) TyYou can disable the popups from crafting completion of you go to the settings. Also, you can tap craft all/complete all.

Lookupnabs
06-20-2020, 05:42 AM
I feel you bro even tho i just spent 130m just to farm jewel farming instead of gold loot and now it's all gone. I havent got those gold back yet and yes i felt scammed too.

How do u spend 130m can u explain the breakup??

Anehazaz
06-20-2020, 06:04 AM
I just spent 15minutes considering a reply to this latest move by STS and sad thing is I suddenly realized after playing from the beginning my opinion doesn’t count for anything and might as well be kept to myself xD

Nu.exe
06-20-2020, 06:04 AM
How do u spend 130m can u explain the breakup??

Full precise nature jewels,| glint aegis, tank gear lvl 71 and 76 (all op armor awakes) |, dozer axe(bought it 46m), glint set, op ms awake gears, 25/25 crafting slots(bought mostly 500k), 8/8 hotbar(mostly 500k each too), arc ripmaw(bought mine 3m), forest location, hideout. You can compute it if u want to prove if im joking or not.

Oakmaiden
06-20-2020, 08:59 AM
At first I was happy to be able to farm jewels as a rogue, was terrible at trying warrior but managed adequately. I ran Mogera, Maus and Tindrin cuz someone suggested it. Not a single crack let alone damaged or weak. Frankly Mogera should drop weak or higher as it’s a more difficult map. I’ve never sold a finesse jewel, am always crafting them up. Still haven’t made a precise yet. If only the jewel farmers weren’t so greedy in their prices, ppl wouldn’t have complained.... shot them-selves in the foot didn’t they?

Nu.exe
06-20-2020, 09:51 AM
Also I havent been greedy by trying to rise prices of my weak jewels in fact I always ask my buyers of what price they want and I'll meet the price they want to the point of agreement. I think hoarders are more greedy than farmers (generally) because imo the prices of stuffs that are farmed always depend on supply and demand.

Anehazaz
06-20-2020, 05:06 PM
At first I was happy to be able to farm jewels as a rogue, was terrible at trying warrior but managed adequately. I ran Mogera, Maus and Tindrin cuz someone suggested it. Not a single crack let alone damaged or weak. Frankly Mogera should drop weak or higher as it’s a more difficult map. I’ve never sold a finesse jewel, am always crafting them up. Still haven’t made a precise yet. If only the jewel farmers weren’t so greedy in their prices, ppl wouldn’t have complained.... shot them-selves in the foot didn’t they?
Not sure because I think jewels will become a lot more expensive now.

Avaree
06-20-2020, 05:48 PM
If using a jewel elixir, yes you should be able to get jewels there.

What is hauntlet’s max lvl supposed to be? It’s too easy at end game. Haunet is a botter’s dream now, botters can bot kills and jewels now.

Nu.exe
06-20-2020, 08:49 PM
Not sure because I think jewels will become a lot more expensive now.

That will force u guys to not depend on jewel farmers to farm it for u instead u have to farm jewels yourselves now.

Koruto
06-20-2020, 09:37 PM

How exactly did we shoot ourselves? With jewel farming now harder, jewel prices will go up even more.

onetono
06-20-2020, 11:34 PM
and now how the cultivation will be I did not understand anything

gogbollds
06-21-2020, 01:44 AM
Good one sts

Anehazaz
06-21-2020, 05:00 AM
That will force u guys to not depend on jewel farmers to farm it for u instead u have to farm jewels yourselves now.
I did farm jewels myself too, idk what you mean by ‘u guys’, we are all members of the same community

Nu.exe
06-21-2020, 05:41 AM
I did farm jewels myself too, idk what you mean by ‘u guys’, we are all members of the same community

I already quit the game because jewel farm is dead I cant sell my gears because no one wants to buy them. So if i may ask is jewel farm good now? profitable? what i mean profitable is does the time u put on jewel farming alone is worth it to a profit u get on farming it?

Anehazaz
06-21-2020, 03:14 PM
I already quit the game because jewel farm is dead I cant sell my gears because no one wants to buy them. So if i may ask is jewel farm good now? profitable? what i mean profitable is does the time u put on jewel farming alone is worth it to a profit u get on farming it?
Ok so today in deep marsh I opened one fury elixir..it lasted 30 mins and I got 0 jewels. Also not sure why nature and water elixirs are even dropping from bosses in Dm..it’s totally ridiculous..

Fyrce
06-21-2020, 07:16 PM
I farmed many jewels before. Not sure I sold any. All was to craft for myself. It was good to sometimes pick up jewels from jewel farmers. Jewel Farming gave some players stuff to do and supplied an essential ingredient for people like me, who once in awhile picked up a few jewels.

Guess it's good I have a lot of jewels but really, it seemed like it was a good and useful community for the game. Not sure what those people should be playing now. Also not sure, how the buyers will get their jewels now.

Oh well. It's also possible I am not understanding.

I would have preferred that jewel farming continue, except maybe also add in the jewels-drop-on-kill aspect, so people can farm at endgame as well. The game does require quite a lot of jewels and it is useful for the game to have players doing something like jewel farming.

Hellsunk
06-22-2020, 07:24 AM
Exploit? We seem to forget how bad was the change from the old gems to the new jewel system and that's why the jewel elixirs were implemented, it has worked fine for about 5 years, this was no exploit and the jewels had a decent price now. Most people had noble and it took a long time to get here and now we are back to square one, with this changes is going to take 10 years to get a noble. This will not go well.

XYRRU
06-22-2020, 07:40 AM
I can hear the cries of the jewel farmers.

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk

Crystalwiz
06-22-2020, 08:02 AM
Yes the prices of jewels are now much higher than what they were before sts killed the jewel farmers. In the end it will be harder to get jewels for all of us because even with the jewel lixes they drop 0 to 3 cracked per lix and this would take forever to make any higher jewels. And what's up with dropping so many nature and water lixes? I auto delete them. For this nerf to work you need to drop higher jewel types and more of them. It seems very rash to just negate all the work that jewel farming tanks put into their gear to accomplish their task. How would you all feel if sts decided to make all the gl gear worthless and not give more gold saying they want to equalize all the gold to everyone.

Hellsunk
06-22-2020, 08:14 AM
If sts Wanna give equality to players the answer is to give rogs a weapon they can use to farm and not nerf the others imo, cos this way everyone is going to pay for it. To get one single precise jewel it will take 20000 pvp kills now, we will revert to the time when one single fortified was 500k.

Nu.exe
06-22-2020, 08:52 AM
Yes the prices of jewels are now much higher than what they were before sts killed the jewel farmers. In the end it will be harder to get jewels for all of us because even with the jewel lixes they drop 0 to 3 cracked per lix and this would take forever to make any higher jewels. And what's up with dropping so many nature and water lixes? I auto delete them. For this nerf to work you need to drop higher jewel types and more of them. It seems very rash to just negate all the work that jewel farming tanks put into their gear to accomplish their task. How would you all feel if sts decided to make all the gl gear worthless and not give more gold saying they want to equalize all the gold to everyone.

Finally someone feels what we jewel farmers felt about the "exploit" I was getting ready to put some suggestions to nerf gold loot because of what is happening just to prevent every items' prices to go higher.

Claybear
06-22-2020, 07:42 PM
"jewel farm appreciation post"

I started jewel farming this quarantine. logged in with around 250-300 GL. and it was really a "hack & slash" game where there is no real strategy or anticipation in DM or gates(if u are a warrior). struggled to get skull aegis(50m at that time vs. 65-80m axe). sold some of my GL gear to get one(just to feel "not nab"). so aegis gave me some opportunities in evg, dm, maus(toxic players leave on the sight of my wep). so I wanted to play not being judged by other players. so I got on my old friend YT. and searched how to get gold in arcane legends. all showed pretty basic/boring stuff you should do non-stop. then I saw jewel farming and it was love at first sight. the complexity, the art, the beauty, the satisfaction, the patience, the anticipation, strategy, and technique of waiting for the dmg debuff, executing procs, bashing health potions, and ms hotbar ready when curse warning is on sight. I just loved it man, at 1st I would get 25-30 weaks. and played more and more, it was never boring man! so I thought about techniques and info i got from players. skull axe+glint then skull aegis+glint magma in between it was the main ingredient in getting 60-80 weaks. and thought what could make this better
its "MS GEAR" so i continued to farm what i got in total at the time for gears are 75m+50m+15m(axe,aegis,glint). then worked my way slowly to ms gear. played non-stop bought 30ms armor(7-8m), helm 25%m(7-8m), 18%ms belt (1.5m), nox set(18%ms each) 7.5m each, and alacrty arti 25%ms(40m) FYI the DEX based arti is for dodge boost and low DMG output if anyone is wondering and it really helps in crypt. so you do the math? it was great stuff my time and investments finally payed off but there was still a problem. no matter how OP my ms or my weps or procs were, I would always die time by time. I farmed deaths at the same time. so I bought 6.5m each lvl 76 end set with 15%armor. 7% drag ring(1.5m). also was able to buy arc werewiger for ms to boost my jewel production. so now what hurts is after all that. after my dedication to perfect my art. the "exploit" bomb came, maybe were getting 100 weaks per elix. but at what cost? 250+m(plus buy/sell of testing other weps/gears). now if you still dont understand my frustration I'm sorry. maybe you would never get it. it also hurts seeing a comment from a dev stating "I have no remorse for exploiters". but I came into a realization because of these updates. of how stupid i was to waste/invest my time to something so meaningless while I could've done something more productive with my life(quarantine is not an excuse). I can say now I'm slowly letting go of my addiction to this game. Never wish what I felt to be felt by any other player don't farm with ignorance. if you gain then you are doing something wrong. just like in the casino. the house always wins. :) thank you for a good quarantine time. it was fun and satisfying until it last. GLHV ya'll!

XYRRU
06-22-2020, 08:20 PM
I mean, how can that be an exploit? It was made so that when you deal sufficient damage, you will be given a jewel based on the elix that you used and the map you are in.

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk