PDA

View Full Version : skills list

Raxie
08-01-2010, 05:36 AM
when you have the skills when you are playing, can't you choose what order they can be in? not only 4 skills, but all of them?
it's so annoying because if like to have my buffs bunched together, debuffs bunched together and attacking skills bunched together. if they are all out of order, it is hard and i can sometimes press the wrong skill.

Royce
08-01-2010, 07:55 AM
Try searching for identical existing threads before posting a new one. This is a good idea that has been proposed a few times already. Here is a one thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?4057-Plz-add-ability-to-arrange-2nd-amp-3rd-skill-rows

Addihul
08-01-2010, 10:05 AM
Fnord, heh, sorry to always piggy back on your responses. GoXu, it's obvious from all your questions you're a veteran RPG player. Could use more folks like you in game. Keep up the good work. You'll get the hang of it all in no time.

Raxie
08-01-2010, 10:20 PM
lol thank you. i played maple story and wow a couple years back. now my computer is broken and it won't let me play games, i bought an ipad and found pl, the best rpg for ipods/iphones/ipads.
i did search, by the way but i just didn't take my time to look at all of them.