PDA

View Full Version : voodoo bear build

guesswho
02-11-2012, 03:08 PM
ill give anyone 100k gold or you can do it for free or any amount less (LOL, yeah)

if you can give me a good voodoo bear build. this includes all gear/weapons, rings, vanitys, skills, stat points, and combo to use to kill mages, birds, and bears.

nobody ever responds to this thread, so ill pay you 100k even if need to be. either you can post it on here or message my account on here. i will respond shortly.

frankly im tired of getting my bears butt kicked and people say all the time oh i know a voodoo bear with 3-1 kill death ratio. oh yeah, how come ive never seen them? also my killdeathratio is about 1-1. so yeah i need help. before i give up completely. been dealing with this for over a month now.

thanks to any and all

preferably if you have a voodoo bear with good killdeathratio, then hit me up... or lots of experience using one...

-_-Legiito
02-11-2012, 03:20 PM
Good luck to u I would help but I suk at pvp

Swords
02-11-2012, 03:49 PM
voodoo bear build-
115 int?
67 dex?

use 11dmg ring which cost 10 plat

gear: Zombie voodoo master robe, Voodoo pin, Voodoo doll, Mamboza voodoo helm, Vanity: founder helms ( if u have ) or a beret is fine
Skills:
6 rage, 6ib, 6 hell scream, 5 evasion, 4 beckon, 3 stomp, 2 vengeful slash, 2 cripple slash,
Combo order: rage, iron blood, evasion, beckon, slash, hellscream, stomp, slash

guesswho
02-11-2012, 04:06 PM
swords, what would you say ur kill death ratio is? cause mine is crap. 1 to 1...

Imsebastiaanl
02-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Be a copperhead bear and look at noodleleg's thread.

GELLIO77
02-11-2012, 04:11 PM
ive only ever pvped a voodoo bear once so here goes nothing.

GEAR: Copper helm, plate and shield and voodoo wand (vyx helm if you want)

BUILD:

6:rage, taunt, evasion, hell scream
5:crushing blow
4:
3:stomp
2:
1:beckon, sms, veng slash (if 36)

6:rage, iron blood, hell scream, crushing blow
5:
4:beckon (5 beckon if 36)
3:stomp
2:
1:sms, veng slash, slash

STRATEGIES FOR THE BUILDS: (sort of :s)

build 1: this build i think is better for copper bears cos the high dodge meaning if you dodge beckon you can use the range to your advantage, plus one beckon isnt really to big a pull and can be used as a 12m stun if you have to use stomp to knock back.

also this build is good for mages cos when faced by a bear, they tend to kite a lot... all the dodge means youve got a chance to dodge fire and beckon them in and stun with hell scream to get in range for your moves :)

however the build isnt to good vs birds cos if their root hits ALL your dodge will be down the drain. :(

Build 2: Vs mages you need to try and get your debuffs of as fast as possible cos their nuke is pretty powerful... 6 in both debuffs will help keep their hit percent and damage at a minimum so that you are virtually invincible :) use the slashes appropriately, time them, use veng slash when they run and the other two when they are pinned.

Vs birds this build is good, the armour given by iron blood compensates for the large damage output that birds deal, 6 crushing blow and 6 hell scream wipes out their dodge completely so u can hack away at their health at will :). make sure that you debuff them before you move in for the kill cos that their sword deals one heck of a lot of damage.

Vs bears especially str 4-5 beckon doesnt help you cos the closer they get they more of a disadvantage you are at

hope this helped you should give each of these a try see which one you prefer, first build is only to be used with ranged gear other wise 1 beckon will get you killed , second build can be used with str gear but hell scream straight after beckon to stun asap and close the distance

- gel

guesswho
02-11-2012, 04:11 PM
no thanks, everybody has a copperhead bear. i want something that is more original (plus voodoo bears look 10x cooler than copperheads)

GELLIO77
02-11-2012, 04:18 PM
you obviously missed my post cos we posted at the same time lol >.<

guesswho
02-11-2012, 04:21 PM
8))

Imsebastiaanl
02-12-2012, 04:09 AM
no thanks, everybody has a copperhead bear. i want something that is more original (plus voodoo bears look 10x cooler than copperheads)

Ofc everybody has a copperheadbear, its simpilly better than a voodoo bear. Good luck anyway.

GELLIO77
02-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Ofc everybody has a copperheadbear, its simpilly better than a voodoo bear. Good luck anyway.

not strictly true, if you knew how to play a sort of 'kite bear' so to say then you could beat a copper easy

Sryyoulose
02-14-2012, 02:10 AM
Iloveden has 10k kills... He's a voodoo bear!

GELLIO77
02-14-2012, 05:41 AM
Iloveden has 10k kills... He's a voodoo bear!

he was dex first so he didnt get them all as a voodoo bear

Zapoke
02-14-2012, 09:18 AM

This is not a way to go about this. Going for looks will absolutely murder your kdr. I have an Int/Str bear with about a 3:1 kdr or so. Even if you have the best possible build, you will have a huge amount of trouble with elves, and alot of trouble with dodge characters.

This is what I do:

Stats
85 Int
75 Str
10 Dex

Items
(Vs Bears): Copperhead Helm, Copperhead Plate, Copperhead Shield, Darkbolt Wand
(Vs Elves): Copperhead Helm, Copperhead Plate, Copperhead Shield, Copperhead Trident
Any ring with armor
Any head vanity

Build
6 Rage
6 Stomp
6 Hell Scream
6 Crushing Blow
5 Beckon
3 Iron Blood
1 Crippling
1 SMS

If you insist on using voodoo instead of copperhead, good luck with that. :/ The stats are only good on a mage. And whatever you do, use a darkbolt wand.

GELLIO77
02-14-2012, 04:16 PM
zap, 3 iron blood will get you nuked over and over...

Zapoke
02-14-2012, 04:23 PM
zap, 3 iron blood will get you nuked over and over...

False. :D

I have been killing voodoos since I started using that build. Maybe not as easily as when I used dodge, but still can do it. Besides, I have 79 unbuffed armor on that bear, lol. No elf can kill me very fast if I try. Maybe it's just me. :p

GELLIO77
02-14-2012, 04:27 PM
well ok but 94 armour buffed isnt that high and a mage buffed if they play right will break through that armour fast

Zapoke
02-14-2012, 06:36 PM
well ok but 94 armour buffed isnt that high and a mage buffed if they play right will break through that armour fast

Yeah, I guess. But it doesn't happen to me lol.

Willwacku
02-14-2012, 07:08 PM
6 rage, 3 beckon, 3 stomp, 1 on all slashes, 5 each debuff, 4 evade, 5 taunt(buff last longer than cool'down, allowing you to stack it up to twice.i woud use this for copperhead bear though...can i have 100k if this build works for you? yay ty

Willwacku
02-14-2012, 07:10 PM
no cripple...weakest dmg...do venegeful

birdmasta
02-14-2012, 10:07 PM
no cripple...weakest dmg...do venegeful
cripple isnt weak...Least damage but best effect it roots enemy xD and r u wackusack

GELLIO77
02-15-2012, 05:09 AM
6 rage, 3 beckon, 3 stomp, 1 on all slashes, 5 each debuff, 4 evade, 5 taunt(buff last longer than cool'down, allowing you to stack it up to twice.i woud use this for copperhead bear though...can i have 100k if this build works for you? yay ty

asking for the 100k? wow...

and i just respeced my bear to the first build i gave him and i beat the bear who is considered the best bear at 35 pvp in iceberg gear