PDA

View Full Version : Mausoleum 1-6

ekupaskibas
06-19-2020, 02:11 PM
Is there still someone farming in mausoleum right now? Mausoleum is the one of the best map to farm golds and it also have some freebies like balanced token to buy 10k chest or coffers. I hope it will become alive again so that the game will be not become boring because on what happen right now. Jewel farm is not compatible anymore and the only way to farm and earn golds is to run in dm and valley gates which is all ppl just gonna do the same like others do just to earn golds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Faotblack
06-19-2020, 02:48 PM
I think there are many people that are still running those maps. Would be good if we get another higher levels of mauso, maybe even harder than EVG that 10 players can join? We just need something new and fresh for the new expansion, not the same thing again and again.

Tiger Mike
06-19-2020, 04:52 PM
Even when dm and valley gates are not open Maus is very inactive , at least with random parties.

kersey
06-19-2020, 08:44 PM
Not everyone is after gold farming so, hopefully - please, STS - do come up with new maps that isn't short and repetitive.

Some still do want better gaming experience while farming rather than stupidly running infest, dm or evg over and over again like a bot just for gold or drops.

I miss the good ol' days of running quests like how the old school mmorpg's used to be.

+1 to expanded mauso [emoji4]

Sophiaaaa
06-19-2020, 09:27 PM
Not everyone is after gold farming so, hopefully - please, STS - do come up with new maps that isn't short and repetitive.

Some still do want better gaming experience while farming rather than stupidly running infest, dm or evg over and over again like a bot just for gold or drops.

I miss the good ol' days of running quests like how the old school mmorpg's used to be.

I agree,

Although gold is VERY important in AL it shouldn't be a priority. Probably should not add M7+ but instead in the upcoming expansion develop a system in which players still have *very* rewarding tasks to do whilst earning gold.
If devs could find a way to shift back from mindlessly running maps for gold to the more player interactive quests and stuff the game would be in a better place.

To prevent myself from future crucifixion I did not say Nerf GL lol

kersey
06-19-2020, 09:37 PM
To prevent myself from future crucifixion I did not say Nerf GL lol[emoji23][emoji1787]

ekupaskibas
06-19-2020, 09:45 PM
I agree,

Although gold is VERY important in AL it shouldn't be a priority. Probably should not add M7+ but instead in the upcoming expansion develop a system in which players still have *very* rewarding tasks to do whilst earning gold.
If devs could find a way to shift back from mindlessly running maps for gold to the more player interactive quests and stuff the game would be in a better place.

I agree on that. In additional mauso have different maps so thats why it have thrill and enjoyment at the same time

Soyeonara
06-20-2020, 12:33 AM
I want kind of map like the old expansion s, not a long path-kind map like Festerfang, Mogera Lair and Somberholt. However, I think long path-kind map for Somberholt (Mausoleum and Graveyard) are the right choice, and it should be not one-way path in the map of Mausoleum.

I like the way how Somberholt maps have many kind of layouts, and if the maps were designed with continous and puzzling paths, unexpected dead-end and random numbers of minibosses (1-3 maybe) in one room, it would be great. But, it should be exclusive for just one specific expansion only.

I do even hope the developers do listen our players great ideas for the future expansions later. Dont stick with very long-path maps, and it should be exclusive for one expansion only.

And yes I do agree not placing the gold for the priority, but I dont mean to nerf it. I just need the enjoyment running the maps, doing the questline like the old expansion used to be. The expansion also should have a interesting storyline behind it or it could relate from previous expansion like Kraken, Nordr and Shuyal storyline's about Gleipner shard and those 3 legend heroes.

kersey
06-20-2020, 05:36 AM
The expansion also should have a interesting storyline behind it or it could relate from previous expansion like Kraken, Nordr and Shuyal storyline's about Gleipner shard and those 3 legend heroes.

+1

/11 chars

Shininami
06-20-2020, 12:29 PM

Exactly, but the super rich op GL users would prob be hella mad

Redjellydonut
06-20-2020, 04:37 PM
I run this map alot now [emoji1377]

Susanne
06-20-2020, 05:48 PM
I run it. I run evg and deepmarsh too but getting fed up with the repetition. It's totally boring.
Maus is more fun.
Mogera is the worse map ever though.

Gnarsito
06-20-2020, 06:32 PM

[emoji23][emoji23] +1

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Xtremez
06-20-2020, 10:48 PM
Mogera is the worse map ever though.

Unless your a tank with dozer weaps lol mogera lair would be a breeze like mobs get wiped out in mere seconds...