PDA

View Full Version : Leavin'

KingFu
02-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Haven't really played in well over a month, just wanted to let everyone know not to expect seeing me on at all, at least not for a while lol. Didn't wanna just disappear like most do:p I recently lost all my contacts since my phone got washed. So if you had my number before, please either text me so I can get your number back, or PM me. I'm currently trying O&C, not playing it much but if you wanna add me my IGN is HotDream. May hop on and off here to check PMs ever so often, so feel free to PM me. Take it easy y'all, hope to see ya soon. Been fun:D

XchilangopwnX
02-11-2012, 05:54 PM
:) You know I don't talk to you but I clearly remember my first "hello" thread and you were the one to welcome me. :) Just wanted to mention that and on topic I hope you will be fine and if O&C is tempting enough I may try it out soon too. :)

Buddahh
02-11-2012, 05:58 PM
:-) ;-) =) ;) :s :•)

DanielRH
02-11-2012, 06:08 PM
Not sure what the Smileys are for above me... :(

But man, had some great times with you!!! I wish you luck in all your endeavurs :)

/DanielRH

Jugernugett
02-11-2012, 06:27 PM
Aww:( u weren't the type to leave like this:/ hope to see ya soon....

MoarPewPew
02-11-2012, 07:04 PM
Haven't really played in well over a month, just wanted to let everyone know not to expect seeing me on at all, at least not for a while lol. Didn't wanna just disappear like most do:p I recently lost all my contacts since my phone got washed. So if you had my number before, please either text me so I can get your number back, or PM me. I'm currently trying O&C, not playing it much but if you wanna add me my IGN is HotDream. May hop on and off here to check PMs ever so often, so feel free to PM me. Take it easy y'all, hope to see ya soon. Been fun:D

Ill be expecting your return shortly. :P

Good luck bro!

Conradin
02-11-2012, 07:12 PM
GL in everything bro- have fun. I always said To myself ide leave when you, and parth left- because i figured youd never leave. See ya, you gave it a great run.

Fao
02-11-2012, 07:14 PM
Aw man! Well, I guess a warm good luck would be a good farewell! Cya man, you will be missed!

KingFu
02-11-2012, 08:41 PM
Thanks all:) Been fun playing with you guys. As I said, I'll pop on and off forums ever so often just to check my PMs and such, so it shouldn't be too hard to get a hold of me if anyone needs to. Best of luck to you guys!

Rusalio
02-11-2012, 08:43 PM
Awe, pretty sure the chapter of mystic isnt over yet! :) anycase bro, have a good break! Conrad, parth leaving?...thats pretty funny stuff..he's too financed to leave :)

Ayc2000
02-11-2012, 08:52 PM
David nooo :(
At least you'll still be in touch...but we'll all still miss you!
Good luck in life though :)

Otukura
02-11-2012, 11:58 PM
:/.

Cowgirl
02-12-2012, 12:11 AM
Noooooooooooo! Well I can't exactly say that I'm surprised :/. Gonna miss ya sonny bunny :(. You were my fav (shh don't tell your brother)!

Aquilasoul
02-12-2012, 12:13 AM
Good bye 5949

JaytB
02-12-2012, 12:17 AM
Aww :/

Hope to see you again somewhere in the future.

Zojak
02-12-2012, 01:49 AM
David noooo! =[

It's been fun bro! I hope to see you back very soon!!! Have fun in O&C!

-Z

Petrichor
02-12-2012, 02:12 PM

Awe, i'm not even sure what to say. I miss you so much I won't even lie! It sucks because it's impossible to read anyone's minds anymore! I don't know what I'm going to do without my blonde partner in crime! I guess I'm just going to have to eat my feelings away! Can I blame you if I become sick off the enormous amounts of spam, bacon sundaes, and baskin robbins shakes i'm about to consume? ;) I'm happy for you that you've taken this step! We've talked about this many many maaaany times before. Oh, and thanks again for surviving those thunderstorms with me this past summer! I swear I was going to die like a hundred times hahaha. By the way we have a lot to catch up on you bum. As for O&C, I would love to join you but you had to be all blonde and give your Apple products away. So ridiculous that iOS and Android have different servers. What am I ever going to doo? I feel like with you gone we're almost an extinct species. You are my mini me and don't you forget that! I already know your response and yes, you are a short, blonde, french girl. You have helped me so so so so sooo much through everything. Looking back at the past year we are such chatty cathy's lmao. Like I don't know who is going to share my opinions about people with. I thank you for always understanding me. Never forget that I am always here if you need my help. If you ever need someone to be a detective with then just holla at cho girl. I wish you the best of luck in learning how to drive...hopefully you get out of those graveyards soon. I recently got a new phone as well so I'll PM you my number again since I don't have yours either anymore. I decided I wanted to make this a massive post so I am going to fill it with things that I don't think anyone is going to understand but you. This is going to be a super long post but I think you of anyone would know how much I love to talk. This is totally nothing compared to your birthday message. This is for my dearest David, Big D, Dahveed, Agent D.
First thing I am going to post is an episode of Finding Bigfoot. I won't even lie you got me completely into that show lmao. Some of the people in it make me lol so hard. I FOUND A WHOLE EPISODE CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I love you for finding this show hahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmdIk71hXL4
Second thing I am going to post is one of those jokes. You know the ones I am talking about. Kso if you are easily offended then don't read this lol.
What do you call a dead baby with no arms and no legs laying in a ditch? Phil.
Third thing I am going to post is a screenie....actually I think I am going to post a few. I think people deserve to see David since you're leaving and all ;) I love you like a long lost sister...you go girlfriend. Can you say sparkly headbands? ;) Don't killlllll me for this. I totally just went through my screenies and found some;) WHERE IS KRAZE WHEN I NEED HIM? I have so many more than this but I thought I would play nice ahahahaha. so embarrassing.
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/chlovainctout/My%20life/Picture4.png
Fourth thing I am going to post is obvi our fav show of all time. so idk how long this post is so this is going to be my last....for now. who knows i might edit this. ANYWAYS...final thing. gogogogogogogo.

http://youtu.be/mQZGWTIzRMM

Au revoir mon ami daaahveed. Tu vas me manquer. It has been lovely. Oh and p.s. you know which option to choose when you're unsure: D. All of the above.

Conradin
02-12-2012, 02:52 PM
David a molester? I would have never guessed... ;)

Riccits
02-13-2012, 02:21 AM

Iam there too actually. wich server did u choose? My IGN: RicciEW (case sensitive tho)

NECROREAPER
02-13-2012, 04:53 PM
:( :/

Zojak
02-13-2012, 08:00 PM
:( :/

makes me sad too

Walkhardd
02-13-2012, 08:26 PM
Bummer I never rly got to know you, but from our couple convos I can tell you're a cool dude. Take care and good luck in whatever you do!

Whirlzap
02-17-2012, 06:21 PM
Wai u has to quit.
Atleast remove me from your block list qq

KingFu
02-20-2012, 01:17 PM
Thanks guys:) Hope to see you all in the future.

@Ricci, I'm on AF. Currently only like level 20 or 21 lol. Are you also on Arcadian? If so I'll be sure to add you.

XghostzX
02-20-2012, 02:07 PM
Aww man Mystic. Another familiar face passing along.

I haven't talked to you much David, but I've known you literally from the very beginning of this game with all of those oldies. I've talked to you from time to time, but seeing a leader like you go is a bit sad.

Best of luck to you in life David, you're a smart guy and I'm sure lots of great things will come your way.

Riccits
02-21-2012, 03:19 AM
Thanks guys:) Hope to see you all in the future.

@Ricci, I'm on AF. Currently only like level 20 or 21 lol. Are you also on Arcadian? If so I'll be sure to add you.

I leveled a monk in one week to 60^^ now looking foreward to get best gear.

Yes the arcadian server is good populated, dont join the other ones. sometimes its good to have ppl around to group for quests.

Add RiccEW and RicciUM. Case-sensitive!

U need to tell me ur IGN too, if not u just see me, is not like in PL ;)

If u want we can bring u in our guild where some PLers are in.

If u need any help PM me, but iam still noob too XD

KingFu
02-21-2012, 05:41 AM
@Will, thanks bro:) Appreciate the kind words. Same goes for you! Best of wishes:)

@Ricci, One week? O.o Gratz! A week seems outrageous lol. I'll add you when I get on next. My IGN is HotDream (Dream capitalized) Currently guild less, so I'd love to join if it's alright that I'm only lvl 21 (understand if there's a lvl req.). ATM I'm just in Bellshoal farming cotton & armor scraps to sell. Forgot what it was like to start a game up with no gold lol. Tough to find much time to level between painting the house and school.

Riccits
02-21-2012, 07:47 AM
@Ricci, One week? O.o Gratz! A week seems outrageous lol. I'll add you when I get on next. My IGN is HotDream (Dream capitalized) Currently guild less, so I'd love to join if it's alright that I'm only lvl 21 (understand if there's a lvl req.). ATM I'm just in Bellshoal farming cotton & armor scraps to sell. Forgot what it was like to start a game up with no gold lol. Tough to find much time to level between painting the house and school.

ya the double Xp weekend helped. the daily quests in rift gave 30k XP^^ and some mobs gave more than 1000 xp
ok will add u later this evening.
i need to ask decur, but i dont think it will be a problem, i also joined guild just 2 days ago when we casually met lol

u have money problems..? just do all quests and u should get enough gold. the only thing u need to buy are pots and teleports. i just recomand to buy 2 bag extensions, the first asap..

and sell the crafting materials in CS! u will be surprised how much gold ppl pay for it, zomg!

take the time and enjoy the content. theres very much to explore! :eagerness:
be aware of the pvp zones... there everyone of any level could rush u without a warning. can be very annoing...

btw. wich class did u choose?

vulgarstrike
02-21-2012, 08:06 AM
Remember me mystical?
I miss you and dawn, maybe I'll join you guys up on o n c.

With bitterness and gentle love,
VS

WhoIsThis
02-21-2012, 05:19 PM
A bit late, as my phone died so I haven't been on much, but farewell.

It is starting to become the end of an era.

Arterra
02-23-2012, 03:17 AM
Join the ranks of the restless. One day, PL will grab us like it once did...
I hope you still plan on keeping these forums bookmarked!