PDA

View Full Version : Kiyoko Snow saves the day, Part Two!

Kiyoko
02-11-2012, 07:27 PM
Meanwhile, in Alien Oasis as the field trip ran smoothly, everyone was having a blast and jumping waves at the beach. Kiyoko Snow and her friends made sand castles and played marco polo at the local beach. Everyone was cheerful and everything was going fine until Kiyoko Snow's conscience became disrupted by a weird feeling... she saw her friends running before her and telling her to hurry up but something didn't seem right...

She became to feel awkward. Her elf ears tingled because she heard something rustle in a nearby bush. She slowly turned her head and suddenly out popped the 2 aliens she confronted earlier on the bus! One of them said: Come with us, and you shall join the Alien Army and unite and forever rule the kingdom of forest haven. But Kiyoko rejected their request. She pleaded, screamed, and kicked and cried out for help but it was just no use. It was too late now, for the 2 aliens took her in a secluded cave. She asked why they were doing this and why her. They exchanged looks and the first alien said: Look, we aren't really aliens. We dressed up in these costumes so we could have a name for ourselves as the most notorious alien criminals in Alterra. We used to be in your grade school. Unfortunately, our grades were bad and we flunked the elf clan. Please tell your teacher that we are sincerely sorry, and hope to restore our forgiveness and loyalness once again.

BUT. Kiyoko didn't want to hear it. Kiyoko said: Wait... YOU TWO? I have had about enough of you! You bullied me all throughout grade school and you kept asking me for test answers and you never do me any favors even though I've done enough favors for you! Now look, you've dressed up in these silly costumes and call yourselves "famous" just because you've robbed every poor family in Alterra! And you've also ruined our field trip!

Kiyoko shed a tear once she realized all she had been through in grade school.

Kiyoko: I'm done with this. You've almost made me lose focus in class all because you think you're cool. You're not cool. Who wears alien costumes and putting Alterrians down. I'm going to end all this nonsense.

Kiyoko took out her special 1st grade graduation wand and casted a spell that she had been practicing for months now. She banished her 2 former class mate bullies into an eternity of nothing. She blowed her wand and felt very proud of herself that day.

When she finally made it out of the cave she re-joined her friends and didn't have to worry about those 2 troublemakers ever again. And that was the best day ever.

~Fin.... :)

Swords
02-11-2012, 07:31 PM
Good interesting story

TYRANTO
02-11-2012, 07:37 PM
kiyoko snow to the rescue.nice story

Roc
02-11-2012, 08:09 PM
I like how the plots are all so fresh! I've never read something with that story before :biggrin: You go Kiyoko Snow!

Kiyoko
02-11-2012, 09:34 PM
Tnx guys :)

I like how the plots are all so fresh! I've never read something with that story before :biggrin: You go Kiyoko Snow!

Ha ha yeah! People say I have a wild imagination.... I think they might be right o.o

Tnx! :panda:

PatsoeGamer
02-12-2012, 11:00 AM
And the bullies were gone...! Kiyoko saves the day! Looking forward to more stories :)