PDA

View Full Version : best build???

azzasin
02-11-2012, 11:29 PM
im a pure int lv 31 mage, and i seem to level really slow, was pure int a bad idea. or am i just doing something wrong lol.

JaytB
02-11-2012, 11:38 PM
im a pure int lv 31 mage, and i seem to level really slow, was pure int a bad idea. or am i just doing something wrong lol.

Changing you build won't make you level any faster.

Pure int deals maximum amount of dmg, and heals yourself and your party best. Personally, I prefer pure int mages (for pve) because of these reasons. So yeah, can't imagine you're doing something wrong really. The best way to gain xp IMO, is to get a full group of players of similar levels, and enjoy the game while leveling. You could maximize your xp gain by choosing crowded levels with many enemies packed closely. The only way to speed up your leveling even more are either the daily free 5min elixers or the ones you can buy for plat.

azzasin
02-11-2012, 11:43 PM
well whats a good combo build int & dex or int & str and at lv 31 is it too late to start.

PL Playa
02-11-2012, 11:49 PM
It's never too late to start, but it depends on preference whether you want to deal damage, take damage, or be a pure. We cannot tell you what to do as it is your decision, just consider what you want to end up like.

JaytB
02-11-2012, 11:49 PM
well whats a good combo build int & dex or int & str and at lv 31 is it too late to start.

Both are valid builds. I suggest you check out the enchantress class section, there are many guides that describe the different builds. At lv31 it isn't too late to start dual speccing btw, but not until you are higher level, cause you need more points in either str or dex.

anto
02-12-2012, 05:40 AM
hi,

here's a great discussion b/w dexmage &intmage
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?27589-Dexmage-versus-Intmage-Pure-Int-A-Factual-Guide

Pokechmp
02-13-2012, 04:49 PM
Just join a game that has high level players and many enemies if you want to level fast. The higher level you get, you will find it harder to level up. The build doesn't change anything. If you keep dying, that's another story.