PDA

View Full Version : Leveling Process

umarrahim
06-21-2020, 06:02 AM
Hi,

I have recently created a new account and have decided to cap it. Needless to say I was impressed by how easy and amazing the levelling process was up untill lvl 50....

Yeah it makes extremely frustrating to play after that, it's really difficult to solo maps and it's nearly impossible to find a random party.

Please give advancement packs even after lvl 40 and make the maps solo-able.

I really don't like asking people to help me do those maps and dailies, some dailies require multiple runs of the same map which might annoy people who are trying to help you.

Peace.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Faotblack
06-21-2020, 06:15 AM
There are many people like you, leveling up and they can run with you as well. There are many helpful guilds which if you ask, atleast 1 caped player will help you. If the guild is not helpful enough you can always join another.

umarrahim
06-21-2020, 06:19 AM
There are many people like you, leveling up and they can run with you as well. There are many helpful guilds which if you ask, atleast 1 caped player will help you. If the guild is not helpful enough you can always join another.That's not the issue, just like up until lvl 50, every level should be soloable regardless of how slow you do it.

Many players would be fine if it takes longer to solo it than if they were to play with a party, as long as it's doable without relying on someone to use their time to help you when they could be farming gold.

Again, some quests require the players to be very specific in how they do it, for example: Cryoworm Toxic quest. If your friends screws it up, then a lot more runs will be needed, and most importantly it is irritating to repeat same map over and over when you aren't getting anything out of it.

On my main account, I do help low lvl players from time to time, but it gets irritating for me to repeat the same map personally.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
06-21-2020, 08:45 AM
Remember, you see all those people at high levels. They were once in your spot, it takes time to level. Maybe 3 weeks for lv 1-76.

It is soloable, check my yt channel, I upload me making a rogue level 1-76. Currently at 60~.