PDA

View Full Version : Some help with Nuri's please! :D

ninjaduck
02-12-2012, 10:06 AM
Hey guys,

Lately its been super-hard to get good teams in Nuri's, so if anyone would like to help out, I would be MOST GRATEFUL! :D

Ill be online in 30 mins at the max, so comment below if you can help!

Thanks
-Jm

Edit: At the moment I will probs be doing Sewers more than Nuris, but any help would be much appreciated! :D

Fao
02-12-2012, 10:10 AM
Umm, the best way to level is to avoid Nuris! Just do Sewer runs until level 58, then go to Mt. Fang! That's what I did and it worked way better than going to Nuris!

ninjaduck
02-12-2012, 10:24 AM
Umm, the best way to level is to avoid Nuris! Just do Sewer runs until level 58, then go to Mt. Fang! That's what I did and it worked way better than going to Nuris!

I wanted to get a full experience of Alterra, however many times i get Grave-Stoned...lol

Thanks for the Advice anyways! :D

aquaveridian
02-12-2012, 10:25 AM
Ninja, the reason of why u cant find good team at nuri is on fao's post above. And well tbh I dont blame ppl for avoiding nuri. Drops at Nuris is sucks these days.
But I still run there from time to time, just add me.

sent from Tapatalk on Arc d'Eau

ninjaduck
02-12-2012, 10:26 AM
Ninja, the reason of why u cant find good team at nuri is on fao's post above. And well tbh I dont blame ppl for avoiding nuri. Drops at Nuris is sucks these days.
But I still run there from time to time, just add me.

I see, thanks for the Advice, Im online now, just gimme your IGN that youll use.

PS: Im pretty sure GLyph drops there.. no?
~

aquaveridian
02-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Used to drop there, never seen any dropped lately. Have u seen any drop?? On u or on ur party member?
Add aquavera or aquaveridian. Wont be online until valentine though, kinda busy atm. ill add u later kay.

ninjaduck
02-12-2012, 10:38 AM
Sure! :D

Martin Tander
02-12-2012, 10:45 AM
Skipping nuri amd doing sewers is wrooong...point is u dont get loot in sewers...only minis and bosses drop any possible loot...but u do use potions...so economically sewer is worse then Nuri...one drop gives you 65-205 g liquidate and get potion money back...or even buy a 1.5xp potion...but its just my opinion...dont throw rocks please:-p

ninjaduck
02-12-2012, 10:47 AM
*throws rock* OOPS SORRY..

Lol thanks for your opinion too!

Skeletonlord
02-12-2012, 10:57 AM
Hey ninja, I'll be on to help in about 15-20 mins hopefully.

Aveea
02-12-2012, 11:02 AM
Ninja add me, I'm a 66 mage and would be happy to help. I love Nuri's! ;-)

Lowlyspy
02-12-2012, 11:42 AM
Count me in for like an hour, I take it we'll be going to symphony then?

Elyseon
02-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Nuri's is really designed for thrasher teams, fang is much easier, especially if u have a max of 62 in the party

dudetus
02-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Well u should pity us who have ran countless amounts of useless runs against superyduperymonsters... Not to mention the ones who made it to 61! *cough cough!*

Ladyviviane
02-12-2012, 03:47 PM
Hey guys,

Lately its been super-hard to get good teams in Nuri's, so if anyone would like to help out, I would be MOST GRATEFUL! :D

Thanks
-Jm

Edit: At the moment I will probs be doing Sewers more than Nuris, but any help would be much appreciated! :D

I Will b glad 2 help plz add me . My favorite spot run was lion den coz it is short map with more loots dropped ✌

ninjaduck
02-12-2012, 05:11 PM
YAY 63.9! Hitting 65 tommorow

Elyseon
02-12-2012, 05:21 PM
Very nice

aquaveridian
02-12-2012, 06:18 PM
Well u should pity us who have ran countless amounts of useless runs against superyduperymonsters... Not to mention the ones who made it to 61! *cough cough!*

WORD!!! Omg at 60 I was so bored running at Nuri, I think I died alot coz I stopped every now and then to check my xp, coz that yellow bar seems stagnant. Well next thing I know I got grave stoned or those Nimbus 2011 swept me off my feet, haha.

Swords
02-12-2012, 06:51 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks
-Jm

Nuri lions den is the easiest mob but if ur looking for a huge mob to kill then the haunted symphony is perfect!
if ur still doing nuri runs count me in!

Econodeath
02-13-2012, 11:01 AM
Hi Ninja,
If your still looking to do runs there I have been helping a friend there when I am on break at work.
Look me up and join us. I'd be happy to help you out. I also don't keep the pinks I get there so if you
need what I get your welcome to them. I usually try to let people who need them have them unless im
real tight on money. Im poor but usually not that poor. LOL

ninjaduck
02-13-2012, 11:10 AM
Just hit 64!

I would love to do some runs with your team Econo! Add Ressurector!