PDA

View Full Version : question

Plaguemaw
02-12-2012, 01:57 PM
If a guild only recruits one race of people and all others not welcome, thats racism right?

I feel like it is, and its bs

Fyrce
02-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Um, we're a game?

I don't see why someone could not start a guild just for elves, or just for birds, or just for bears... Fake toons...?

Plaguemaw
02-12-2012, 02:42 PM
Were not talking birds and bears, this is about real people.

This particular guild only accepts members of a certain race, and when i tried to apply i was denied because of the color of my skin

Be it a game or not, thats bs

Swampy
02-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Thats pretty redonculous that they make you tell them your race to apply. Dont worry about it, you can do way better then that guild.

ghost.mw
02-12-2012, 02:58 PM
I think I know which guild you are talking about ,so if they don't want you there is a lot of good guilds that do so it's not necessary to go on forums and talk about them.

Plaguemaw
02-12-2012, 03:18 PM
I think I know which guild you are talking about ,so if they don't want you there is a lot of good guilds that do so it's not necessary to go on forums and talk about them.

Its good to know the community is full of hate mongers, and i never mentioned a guild name. Just felt this needed attention called to it, people might find this information important. If you dont then please dont post

Edit-close thread, this is going nowhere. Just remember...

Delphina
02-12-2012, 06:29 PM
Thread closed.