PDA

View Full Version : changin the crown of persistence...

roth140
02-12-2012, 04:49 PM
Is it a bad idea to move it to vanity? I missed nuri's max, so I can't make a 66 set right?

RedRyder
02-12-2012, 04:52 PM
You need a minimum of two pieces to have any kind of set bonus.

JaytB
02-12-2012, 04:57 PM
Is it a bad idea to move it to vanity? I missed nuri's max, so I can't make a 66 set right?

I don't think you can still convert it to a vanity item. Not sure though.

Fyrce
02-12-2012, 05:25 PM
You can convert it. But yes, the bonus is only if you have multiple Persistence items. But the Crown with the L66 item is a set. So you might want to convert only if you have or will be getting the L66 one.

Talk to the Prince in Fang. I've done two of these crowns, but someone did say they had a problem. I think it was with the order they did something, but now I don't remember. Hopefully, the Prince will just ask you and you won't have any issues.

If you do, email support or PM a dev.

roth140
02-12-2012, 06:17 PM
I converted it. I'm wondering if I should have waited. Doh.

Swords
02-12-2012, 06:45 PM
it aint a bad idea to convert it into vanity because use could use the crown and one other lvl cap vanity for set bonus

Econodeath
02-13-2012, 11:05 AM
Im sorry, but im a little confused. I have seen a few threads about converting it and I don't understand.
I missed the first vanity because I wasn't into leveling at that time and didn't know it was for a set or that it would go away.
I know i expect laughs. I missed the second by a hair so that one went out the window, but I made the third cap which gave
me the robe. I can convert my vanity crown into one of the cap pieces I missed??
Can some one please pm me how this works. Oh you can laugh at me if you want to. Its worth the answer.
hehehehehe

drewcapu
02-13-2012, 11:14 AM
I missed the first vanity because I wasn't into leveling at that time
Ok, so you didn't get the crown.

I can convert my vanity crown into one of the cap pieces I missed??

Ok, so you actually do have the crown?

Im sorry, but im a little confused.
So am I.