PDA

View Full Version : Knowledgable android user questions... What's best for sts gaming???

Protank
02-12-2012, 09:26 PM
I would like to purchase android devise to get on DL b4 my apple devise's

Looking for a used devise most likely.

My question is what best deals out there that can run sts games. Tablets, phones?

Screen size, graphics, controls and sensitivity of the touch screen.

I won't be having a phone connection so I'm basically just going to gaming it up on wifi and filling this thing up with music.

So far I've heard, Razor, x&x2, galaxy and thunder but I haven't heard anything else and ive heard nothing on tablets.

I need to get the scoop on this and some valuable info on this situation. plz feel free to share any valuable knowledge :)

Thx all! sts community is the best!

Ihavenokills
02-12-2012, 09:30 PM
ive heard the galaxy is a good one as well for mobile gaming but here's a website i thought would probably help you out. was reading it a few days ago and i guess i still had it tabbed lol XD what were the odds.

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Android/Top+10+Android+charts/feature.asp?c=28759

Cahaun
02-12-2012, 09:31 PM
I'm a Galaxy S Fascinate fan, but if it's not for you here's a suggestion.
Tablets for gaming
Phones if you are still doing RL on the go

Ardon
02-12-2012, 09:32 PM
STS hasnt yet said what are the minimum specs for running DL would be, but it wont be old low end devices.

As per specific devices, none are 100% guaranteed to run DL. There might be device specific bugs.

Protank
02-13-2012, 09:26 AM
Anybody know where to buy used tablets :P

Darkfader
02-13-2012, 01:35 PM
STS hasnt yet said what are the minimum specs for running DL would be, but it wont be old low end devices.

As per specific devices, none are 100% guaranteed to run DL. There might be device specific bugs.

Flip said in guild hall while ago that DL requirements will be pretty same as SL is.

Protank
02-16-2012, 07:12 AM
Just found out I'm getting a Razr Maxx Oo

Dayslayer
12-16-2012, 07:07 PM
I play many games on my Kindle Fire..Mostly Dark Legends tho. The game runs very smooth everytime I play.. so I would highly recommend a Kindle Fire.