PDA

View Full Version : New place idea

Late
02-12-2012, 10:30 PM
There should be a time when SL goes to PL and PL goes to SL. For example in SL you can time travel back to the past of balefort castle and defeat the knights and in PL you can go to the future be because the queen of alterrq made this portal to the future and you are in SL (I don't play star legends that much so I don't know what places they have)

-latelunch

ghost.mw
02-12-2012, 10:33 PM
No not possible, it's not gonna work.

Roc
02-12-2012, 10:56 PM
Crossover! :biggrin: It wouldn't even have to involve porting SL directly but a level based off of SL with enemies and NPCs styled off of something in the other game (one might argue that AO3 was already the guns and aliens theme...but there are so many more guns and aliens to be represented :encouragement:). They already have a bridge with similar vanity items...maybe that means it wouldn't be too terribly hard to see a SL NPC hanging out in Alterra ;)

Ihavenokills
02-12-2012, 11:18 PM
No not possible, it's not gonna work.

This can be VERY possible if it was an idea taken into consideration. Would be easy too since they can rehash and recycle material already made in PL/SL. The only thing that i doubt would happen would be if the games combined in real-time. As in both sets of classes would be playing at the same time on the same server. All the update would take is some balancing, time, and some rework on the weapons dropped.

javier995
02-12-2012, 11:36 PM
If this where to happen, could I pull the miner out of the circle with my bear ? Just to get the others mad?

Or

Could I solo the overlord with my op?

Lol this would be funny:p

I'd like to see the overlord vs the guardian ;)

It CAN be done, it actually being done is a different story.

Appleisaac
02-13-2012, 09:29 AM
I think that the OP meant that the crossover would not connect the two games in anyway... The sl campaign would just LOOK like something from sl. You wouldn't actually be playing with sl players.