PDA

View Full Version : Preview 6/24/2020 | Honor PVP Public Test + The Beach Blanket Burglar Returns!

Remiem
06-23-2020, 08:41 AM

On your Honor, Honor PvP starts tomorrow!

It's an even playing field where your raw skill is your only advantage. Honor PvP is a new end-game mode in Arcane Legends PvP that takes awakenings, enhancements, and even most pets out of the picture and pits you against your fellow Legends.

Note: Honor PvP is only accessible via the gear and portal available in Vardan Valley. It is not accessible via the PvP menu on the World Map.

Here's how it works:

- Visit Vardan Valley and make sure you've completed all of the town quests, then chat with Goody Wells.

- Purchase the 8-piece set of Honor Gear for 100 Vales. This set will include 1 piece of gear for each slot, plus one of each class weapon, as well as 3 honor PvP pets. As an example only, here is what the Honor Set looks like on a completely unspec'd character for each class. Attribute points and skills will impact these base stats.

- Equip all gear and one honor weapon, then summon your Honor PvP pet (optional). Now you're all set to enter The Arena of Honor portal! The portal is accessible in Vardan Valley Towne near Buddy and the Mogera hole.

- From here, things start to look pretty familiar. For now, there is only one Honor PvP Mode: Team Death Match. As we continue to test and balance the Honor system, we'll look to expand to other modes as well.

- Don't forget! Once you're in the map, you can not change your gear. You can summon a different 'Honor PVP' pet but you are not allowed to change any wearable gear in the Honor Arena.

And, well, you know what to do from there, Legends! Fight hard and fight well.

Another note: Part of the the Honor PvP Code is: Thou shalt not wear Honor Gear outside of PvP. In fact, doing so will give you a debuff in PvE scenarios, so don't forget to change out of it when you're done!

Public Test Feedback

The biggest part of new major features like this is--you guessed it--YOUR feedback! Similar to the Last Legend Standing update, we'll open a Feedback Thread where we want to hear it all: Feedback, suggestions, bug reports, etc.

This kind of feedback loop allows us to balance and adjust things quickly and fine-tune the experience in a way that's best for all Legends. Of course, that also means that things may change, such as stats, restrictions, and other gameplay elements to keep things fun and balanced. Just a heads up! :)

Here are some of the things we'd love your feedback on specifically:

Overall class balance and stats. The even playing field is key here. Does everything feel balanced for a fair fight?
A handful of Honor PvP pets are available (but don't do any of the crazy stuff many of our top pets do). We want to hear how those come into play and any changes you'd like to see.
How do you feel about the restrictions? Should you be able to swap weapons and/or honor pets during a match, or is it better to be locked in?

We're looking forward to hearing what you all think. Here's our official Honor PvP feedback thread: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?506605-Official-Feedback-Honor-PVP-(Phase-1)

What comes next?

Tentatively, the public TDM test will run for a week (6/25 - 7/2) while we collect feedback and make adjustments.
Once Honor TDM feels solid, we'll start work on Honor Last Legend Standing to see how the new system works in this new mode.
After all of that we'll look into Honor as an option for Ranked PVP. The plan is to have Standard Ranked PVP and Honor Ranked PVP, each of them with their own leaderboard banner rewards every season.

In Other News: The Beach Blanket Burglar is BACK!

Cap'n Flotsam is at his antics again and determined to put a damper on everyone's summer by stealing their fanciest summer vanities! It's up to YOU to stop him. But, Flotsam is no amateur. You'll need a Beach Brew Elixir if you're interested in spotting the nefarious pirate and taking back the goodies he stole.

Visit Elvis, the dashing Skipper, in most major Arlor towns to get started. He'll have the Beach Brew Elixir, along with some special beach-ready vanities (bound) available for event tokens, and the Locked Beach Burglar crate (more on that in a second!)

Down that elixir and head out with your party to search for Cap'n Flotsam! He'll spawn randomly in any Arlor map. Slaying the swindling shark will give you the chance to drop:

Event Tokens
New colored Swimsuits (Green, Orange, Pink, Purple and White)

Locked Beach Burglar Crates (see below)

Locked Beach Burglar Crates

These limited-edition crates can be opened for 5 plat and have a chance to drop tradeable versions of the three new event vanities (below), along with Legendary gear up to level 75 and Level 76 Arcane gear and weapons. Keep an eye out for:

Killer Shark Costume

Deep Sea Diving Suit

And, a class-specific Shipwreck vanity based on one of our favorite sea-worthy sitcoms. (Can you name it?)

Best of luck out there! If I have any advice to give, it's to bite that shark before he gets the chance to bite you! XD The Beach Blanket Burglar event will run for 2 weeks, from 6/25 - 7/9.

Mastah
06-24-2020, 10:40 AM
Hi devs just question its event pve zone or not we can died forever or we can use revive
Thanks
That good baby shark

Mastah
06-24-2020, 10:42 AM
I sAid for hardcore mode devs

Futumsh
06-24-2020, 10:44 AM
Hi devs just question its event pve zone or not we can died forever or we can use revive
Thanks
That good baby shark

The event happens in the normal pve zones - if you're worried about hardcore death, don't run with a Beach Brew Elixir or other people using them.

Xxsoifongxx
06-24-2020, 10:45 AM
Just add movement speed to honor set since it’s the norm now to not be slow and all should be well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lookupnabs
06-24-2020, 10:47 AM
Is it booty???

Marosok
06-24-2020, 10:51 AM
Belly full of sharp teeth + shark head. Nice vanity! :-)

Woshimod
06-24-2020, 10:52 AM
nice, looking forward for pvp

Willl
06-24-2020, 10:53 AM
Great work for pvp, me my friends and my guild will be ready to give you our feedback on this new pvp!
Great news about pvp leaderbords coming back also!

The only bad thing, as representing letal sharks , im embarassed by the shark costume set...its really terrible.......

Laezeo
06-24-2020, 10:53 AM
Baby shark, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo
Baby shark 🦈

Baller/rqxr
06-24-2020, 10:54 AM
If standard ranked pvp returns will the existing KDR's count?

Jairus980
06-24-2020, 11:12 AM
Question!
Why do mage and rogue have 3k hp but war have 530hp

cheap merch
06-24-2020, 11:15 AM
Cool vanities... I like them!

Skolking
06-24-2020, 11:33 AM
I think its 5300 maybe a bug, cause war has the highest mana also

Fliegerfaust
06-24-2020, 11:33 AM
Hey, Devs! I’d love to see more medieval kind of vanities in the future. I think the game was originally medieval based, and yet there’s not a single crossbow, for instance. More medieval-LOTR, less swimming suit-exotic mullet kind of vibes. Thank you!

arcanefid
06-24-2020, 11:38 AM
Hey, Devs! I’d love to see more medieval kind of vanities in the future. I think the game was originally medieval based, and yet there’s not a single crossbow, for instance. More medieval-LOTR, less swimming suit-exotic mullet kind of vibes. Thank you!

That Jadis guy started all this advanced technology stuff, Arlor skipped a few hundred years of evolution.

Anherone
06-24-2020, 11:39 AM
The elixir boss (Captain Floatsam immo) will drop gold sacks like past years? (Pirate booty ofc)

Noceur
06-24-2020, 11:45 AM
Honor PvP seems like hype. Will there be a chance to upgrade honor PvP gears? Maybe a level system or something?

Also the shark vanity for rogue looks like the head is disproportionate to body.

Matrix.war
06-24-2020, 11:47 AM
what about pve kills lb, never ever?

Prabsimar Chhabra
06-24-2020, 12:08 PM
Movement speed in Honor PVP would be awesome otherwise the battles would be boring and slow.

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ

SingleZblow
06-24-2020, 12:10 PM
Now pvp is pure skill, not item, love it!

Sent from my SO-02J using Tapatalk

Spooked
06-24-2020, 12:14 PM
@futumsh
Is there any other way to obtain the new event vanities other than the locked chests?

Futumsh
06-24-2020, 12:16 PM
Is there any other way to obtain the new event vanities other than the locked chests?

I think the vendor has non-tradeable versions of them for tokens.

Spooked
06-24-2020, 12:17 PM
I think the vendor has non-tradeable versions of them for tokens.

Thats would be amazing, thanks.
Crossing my fingers for this to happen.

fajaratulnaj
06-24-2020, 12:21 PM
agree for adding movement speed in honor pvp !!

WiiCarlim
06-24-2020, 12:23 PM
Please add back as categories PvE kills, CTF kills and flags back to lb and add FFA.

Enviado de meu SM-A207M usando o Tapatalk

fajaratulnaj
06-24-2020, 12:25 PM
But for me all pvp map very outdated its been 5 years looking at same map any plan to rework?

Aerodude
06-24-2020, 12:28 PM
I can't wait!!!
Finally a skill based pvp and not gear based
I will finally have a chance to kill others in pvp!!!

Encryptions
06-24-2020, 12:37 PM
Warrior 530 hp? We are just going to get one shot by rogues. Just like normal pvp.

Ummmmm
06-24-2020, 12:37 PM
Will the beach brew helix be purchasable with red raid coins and vales or only plat?

Prabsimar Chhabra
06-24-2020, 12:40 PM
what about pve kills lb, never ever?Never, Thats Botters Lb

xpcoolboy
06-24-2020, 12:44 PM
For only lvl 76 ?

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

Ummmmm
06-24-2020, 12:50 PM
Could there be a gold bet option for honor battle royale almost like for guild battleground once everything is balanced? Maybe everyone pays 10k to play, and 1st place gets 50k, 2nd gets 30k, and 3rd gets 20k

Arcane Ziix
06-24-2020, 12:57 PM
I'm not sure if anything is going to die with Rare gears. I guess we'll find out.

Also can we use vanities in honor pvp? I think we should be able to.

XxxolyxxX
06-24-2020, 01:00 PM
Why is there open slots for honor pvp pets
Won't people add other eggs aa
Hb to it ?
Or u can only add other honor pets ?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Meeng
06-24-2020, 01:01 PM
Gangers win this game . . Awit^_^

TheMadElf
06-24-2020, 01:03 PM
Rip wake me up next event

Arcane Ziix
06-24-2020, 01:08 PM
Can you update the screenshots of the character stats? For mage and tank we get to see what they will look like with honor gear. On the other hand for rogue you were on a pet while taking the screenshot [emoji28].

Remiem
06-24-2020, 01:09 PM
On the Warrior HP, keep in mind that these are completely blank characters, no attribute points, skills, or passives have been applied. So, with the effects of your skills and attribute points, you'll notice it's pretty even. :) This starting point is considering balance after all points have been applied at level 76. Hope this helps!

Futumsh
06-24-2020, 01:11 PM
Warrior 530 hp? We are just going to get one shot by rogues. Just like normal pvp.

Those screenshots are with no attribute points spent. Presumably a warrior would add some strength.

Futumsh
06-24-2020, 01:11 PM
Why is there open slots for honor pvp pets
Won't people add other eggs aa
Hb to it ?
Or u can only add other honor pets ?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

It's just in the UI - the slots can't be unlocked.

Futumsh
06-24-2020, 01:12 PM
Also can we use vanities in honor pvp? I think we should be able to.

Yes you can still use vanities.

xTRICKEDx
06-24-2020, 01:20 PM
Movement speed in Honor PVP would be awesome otherwise the battles would be boring and slow.

It will only feel slow if they stack the gears with arm/hp,which they aren't(the best pvp time of AL had no ss either).
2/3 combos to kill another rogue is a perfect amount in pvp matches.

Fear
06-24-2020, 01:35 PM
Any unlocked event crates?

Arcane Ziix
06-24-2020, 01:43 PM
If pvp leaderboards are back there will be people dummy farming and botting again for sure. Unless you are extremely strict and look into cases if players see abnormalities on the lb etc. Don't bring back pvp leaderboards unless you promise to remove the cheaters. It's not that hard to catch them.

On that note, I love the idea and have wanted the pvp leaderboards back for a long time so I'm all for it, with the right regulation to stop cheaters.

Futumsh
06-24-2020, 01:45 PM
Will the beach brew helix be purchasable with red raid coins and vales or only plat?

Yes, there are options for all of these.

Mitsooos
06-24-2020, 01:52 PM
Question!
Why do mage and rogue have 3k hp but war have 530hp

Is not rogue! Is cottonkill XD

|Ares|
06-24-2020, 02:06 PM
Based on what would the Honor PvP give out banners?
Separate kill count?

Pxoo
06-24-2020, 02:15 PM
only int passive and int points increase mana, right? seems like rogues and warriors have to add points to intelligence to be able to do more than one combo? great benefit for mages

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Dopein
06-24-2020, 02:56 PM
Can i buy Honor set for example at my mage where i has 10k tokens for my warrior for example? If yes that would be awesome

Wysłane z mojego SM-J530F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Meeng
06-24-2020, 03:28 PM
Hi devs and fellow arlorians,
I want to share my thoughts about honor pvp.
#1= this honor pvp is made for a fair battle. Why not make it a team fight what i mean is u need to build party of 4 before u can enter the map or dou. And the battle starts when all parties entered the zone.
Why?= bcuz if random sometimes u get all rogue or mages or tanks. Or sometimes trollers some player will just sit at the corner talking blablabla. And most of all gangers they fill opponents slot and just sit there watching there team killed cuz they sided the other team.
#2= adding power ups.
Why?= with out OP pets and OP gears ,awakes it takes time to kill. I mean why not put some power ups not only mana,and speed boost but damage ,armor and also crit .put some monsters to kill to get the power ups. So we need strategy how to get it and not the enemy. U can do strategies like guarding it so the dps will get the damage boost.just like that.
#3= seems like everyone xcited and like this bcuz u dont need to spent much to play pvp why not make it so cool.like adding a badge. I know some player dont like this badge thingy cuz in their minds its only for hardwork LB runners of course. So this is the thing. This badge only show when u enter the honor zone it shows your rank. Like warrior,elite,master lol. Atleast u can see something from ur effort or what so ever sorry for my bad english.

Thats all thank you 😊

ThreadPolice
06-24-2020, 03:30 PM
Just add movement speed to honor set since it’s the norm now to not be slow and all should be well

4 years ago there were no speed sets.. if they add them it would not be honored lol

ThreadPolice
06-24-2020, 03:32 PM

That’s what make them great, if you played 4 years ago pvp, you would agree that back in the days pvp was way more cool.. adding MS would remove the concept of Honored PvP.. Speedset is one of the worst implementations to pvp (imo).

Arcane Ziix
06-24-2020, 03:40 PM
#1= this honor pvp is made for a fair battle. Why not make it a team fight what i mean is u need to build party of 4 before u can enter the map or dou. And the battle starts when all parties entered the zone.
Why?= bcuz if random sometimes u get all rogue or mages or tanks. Or sometimes trollers some player will just sit at the corner talking blablabla. And most of all gangers they fill opponents slot and just sit there watching there team killed cuz they sided the other team.
#2= adding power ups.
Why?= with out OP pets and OP gears ,awakes it takes time to kill. I mean why not put some power ups not only mana,and speed boost but damage ,armor and also crit .put some monsters to kill to get the power ups. So we need strategy how to get it and not the enemy. U can do strategies like guarding it so the dps will get the damage boost.just like that.
#3= seems like everyone xcited and like this bcuz u dont need to spent much to play pvp why not make it so cool.like adding a badge. I know some player dont like this badge thingy cuz in their minds its only for hardwork LB runners of course. So this is the thing. This badge only show when u enter the honor zone it shows your rank. Like warrior,elite,master lol. Atleast u can see something from ur effort or what so ever sorry for my bad english.

Thats all thank you [emoji4]

Mate... "monsters to kill" for power ups? This isn't pve. Also I think the goal of honor pvp is to bring back the days where pvp was simple and more balanced. Everyone has the same gear and pets there are no need for damage powerups as long as the gear we have is able to kill in a way that doesn't take too long.

I like the idea of a team requirement in order to join the map so teams are fair. Although it might just complicate things because not everyone will be able to form a team of certain players. Some people are solo players and just want to check it out and play with randoms.

Tiger Mike
06-24-2020, 03:52 PM
Lol rogue looks really weird in that shark costume XD
Can't wait to play this!

Meeng
06-24-2020, 03:58 PM
Mate... "monsters to kill" for power ups? This isn't pve. Also I think the goal of honor pvp is to bring back the days where pvp was simple and more balanced. Everyone has the same gear and pets there are no need for damage powerups as long as the gear we have is able to kill in a way that doesn't take too long.

I like the idea of a team requirement in order to join the map so teams are fair. Although it might just complicate things because not everyone will be able to form a team of certain players. Some people are solo players and just want to check it out and play with randoms.

Hi mate . I respect ur reply . And thank you. ^_^

Btw honor pvp is not about bringing back the old days lol. Old pvp u can still use op pets with op arcane ability and different items and weapons.
And in the old pvp not all player cant afford the best ones. Honor pvp same items same pets. Well idk if theres a proc in weapons tho.

Ones again i respect ur own idea. And see yah tomorrow in honor pvp

Arcane Ziix
06-24-2020, 04:12 PM
Hi mate . I respect ur reply . And thank you. ^_^

Btw honor pvp is not about bringing back the old days lol. Old pvp u can still use op pets with op arcane ability and different items and weapons.
And in the old pvp not all player cant afford the best ones. Honor pvp same items same pets. Well idk if theres a proc in weapons tho.

Ones again i respect ur own idea. And see yah tomorrow in honor pvp

I didn't say the goal of honor is to bring back the old days. I said the goal of it is to bring back the days where things were more balanced (than todays pvp) and simple. Which is clearly their goal since every class will have the same gear and pets.

devilMors
06-24-2020, 04:37 PM
Damages are around 270 while armors are only 30/60. If those are honor set stats, there will be one shot games for sure.

profmsb
06-24-2020, 06:06 PM
hoho....look fun for the new tester of the pvp mode...n yeayy...its time for shark hunt...ty sts

scarysmerf
06-24-2020, 06:08 PM
Does Flotsam drop the other three vanitys or just the colored ones?

Jausa
06-24-2020, 06:34 PM
I think that those restrictions are good. They give more of a thrill to the game. Players should be prepared in a way that they can counter and be countered. Not just adapt immediately, which is boring in my opinion.

Mitsooos
06-24-2020, 06:55 PM
Sounds great idea this honor pvp
Well maybe is to early to say, but I was thinking if it possible maybe in the future to split the honor set to
CHARACTER equipment set (armor, helmet, weapon ) and
3 types of character set
ACCESSORIES intel, str, dex type (ring, amulet,artifact, belt )
In order to balance some of our stats.
So if someone wants something more than his primary stat , to sacrifice some primary stat for the stat he wants by choosing a deferent type of accessory.

ranknabz
06-24-2020, 07:09 PM

It's an even playing field where your raw skill is your only advantage. Honor PvP is a new end-game mode in Arcane Legends PvP that takes awakenings, enhancements, and even most pets out of the picture and pits you against your fellow Legends.

Note: Honor PvP is only accessible via the gear and portal available in Vardan Valley. It is not accessible via the PvP menu on the World Map.

Here's how it works:

- Visit Vardan Valley and make sure you've completed all of the town quests, then chat with Goody Wells.

- Purchase the 8-piece set of Honor Gear for 100 Vales. This set will include 1 piece of gear for each slot, plus one of each class weapon, as well as 3 honor PvP pets. As an example only, here is what the Honor Set looks like on a completely unspec'd character for each class. Attribute points and skills will impact these base stats.

- Equip all gear and one honor weapon, then summon your Honor PvP pet (optional). Now you're all set to enter The Arena of Honor portal! The portal is accessible in Vardan Valley Towne near Buddy and the Mogera hole.

- From here, things start to look pretty familiar. For now, there is only one Honor PvP Mode: Team Death Match. As we continue to test and balance the Honor system, we'll look to expand to other modes as well.

- Don't forget! Once you're in the map, you can not change your gear. You can summon a different 'Honor PVP' pet but you are not allowed to change any wearable gear in the Honor Arena.

Another note: Part of the the Honor PvP Code is: Thou shalt not wear Honor Gear outside of PvP. In fact, doing so will give you a debuff in PvE scenarios, so don't forget to change out of it when you're done!

Public Test Feedback

The biggest part of new major features like this is--you guessed it--YOUR feedback! Similar to the Last Legend Standing update, we'll open a Feedback Thread where we want to hear it all: Feedback, suggestions, bug reports, etc.

This kind of feedback loop allows us to balance and adjust things quickly and fine-tune the experience in a way that's best for all Legends. Of course, that also means that things may change, such as stats, restrictions, and other gameplay elements to keep things fun and balanced. Just a heads up! :)

Overall class balance and stats. The even playing field is key here. Does everything feel balanced for a fair fight?
A handful of Honor PvP pets are available (but don't do any of the crazy stuff many of our top pets do). We want to hear how those come into play and any changes you'd like to see.
How do you feel about the restrictions? Should you be able to swap weapons and/or honor pets during a match, or is it better to be locked in?

We're looking forward to hearing what you all think. Here's our official Honor PvP feedback thread: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?506605-Official-Feedback-Honor-PVP-(Phase-1)

What comes next?

Tentatively, the public TDM test will run for a week (6/25 - 7/2) while we collect feedback and make adjustments.
Once Honor TDM feels solid, we'll start work on Honor Last Legend Standing to see how the new system works in this new mode.
After all of that we'll look into Honor as an option for Ranked PVP. The plan is to have Standard Ranked PVP and Honor Ranked PVP, each of them with their own leaderboard banner rewards every season.

Cap'n Flotsam is at his antics again and determined to put a damper on everyone's summer by stealing their fanciest summer vanities! It's up to YOU to stop him. But, Flotsam is no amateur. You'll need a Beach Brew Elixir if you're interested in spotting the nefarious pirate and taking back the goodies he stole.

Visit Elvis, the dashing Skipper, in most major Arlor towns to get started. He'll have the Beach Brew Elixir, along with some special beach-ready vanities (bound) available for event tokens, and the Locked Beach Burglar crate (more on that in a second!)

Down that elixir and head out with your party to search for Cap'n Flotsam! He'll spawn randomly in any Arlor map. Slaying the swindling shark will give you the chance to drop:

Event Tokens

These limited-edition crates can be opened for 5 plat and have a chance to drop tradeable versions of the three new event vanities (below), along with Legendary gear up to level 75 and Level 76 Arcane gear and weapons. Keep an eye out for:

Killer Shark Costume

Deep Sea Diving Suit

And, a class-specific Shipwreck vanity based on one of our favorite sea-worthy sitcoms. (Can you name it?)

Best of luck out there! If I have any advice to give, it's to bite that shark before he gets the chance to bite you! XD The Beach Blanket Burglar event will run for 2 weeks, from 6/25 - 7/9.

killer shark costune on war is soo dam good, but look at rogue.... how could that "chest" isn't covered.. its made bad looking of it...

Pinklips
06-24-2020, 07:15 PM
This is how PVP should work. Our skills and team coordination should matter and not richness. Till now PvP in AL was only dominated by the Richies who spent crazy amount of gold to get those ridiculously op stats ( I saw one rogue with 13k damage and 12k armor).. Hopefully this new system will give chance to all and revive the PvP of Al.. And as for the restrictions, I think it's fine as it is now and it should be there. But offcourse we can say more about it after we play. Rank system is another good initiative. Overall it looks good

Leebazhafe
06-24-2020, 07:26 PM
Nice minievent / btw i really love the idea for this honor pvp since i got nab gear and its soo hard to fight in cap pvp rn too much pros.....btw if this will go into the game, will kills be counted? like for aps and what not......

Oakmaiden
06-24-2020, 07:31 PM
I recognize the Skipper n Gilligan but the rogue resembles neither Ginger or Mary Ann. Might I suggest jean shorts and a bandanna red blouse tie in front with a straw hat?

JOHN37
06-24-2020, 07:56 PM
I have only one issue that i would like to be answered,
By scaling down all classes stats to essentially lvl 1 gear, is it also to say that warriors now as always play the role as tanks , with Mages as support and rogue as always damage dealers??
Because that way, everyone would be dependent on rogues, which contradicts a level playing field.

Ipooponfifteens
06-24-2020, 07:59 PM
Too bad it's only valid for level 76 players, the rest of the community feels left out, not everyone wants to do pvp at level 76 it would be more fun if there were more options for the rest of the community, you can easily apply a ''search per level function'' so that endgamers and twinks can both win rewards each season without seeing endgamers and twinks on the same leaderboard page, maybe an idea for the future ��

Nishim
06-24-2020, 08:06 PM
Buy legend weap rog 100gl/myth belt 50/60gl

MiruZetu
06-24-2020, 08:50 PM
Any effects on the vanity? Like swimming effect on like 2 years ago vanity?

filabin
06-24-2020, 09:18 PM
Nice info dev

filabin
06-24-2020, 09:22 PM
I hope booty soon

Ciiao
06-24-2020, 09:30 PM
tank is the new mage look at the mana xD

Ciiao
06-24-2020, 09:38 PM
I suggest to make an auto change gear everytime u go PvP and PvE

Metaltaker
06-24-2020, 09:58 PM
what about pve kills lb, never ever?lol

Enviado desde mi YAL-L21 mediante Tapatalk

Sadyuh
06-24-2020, 10:48 PM
Give us the pirate booty sts [emoji24]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Majin
06-24-2020, 11:05 PM
XD Players talking about warrior hp

Just look at how rouges looking XD

Eugeni000
06-24-2020, 11:08 PM
nice thank you STS!

Xxsoifongxx
06-25-2020, 12:22 AM
That’s what make them great, if you played 4 years ago pvp, you would agree that back in the days pvp was way more cool.. adding MS would remove the concept of Honored PvP.. Speedset is one of the worst implementations to pvp (imo).

“4 years ago” and ofc I played without speed set those days but it’s so common now for speed I just can’t play the game without one anymore, it’s modern times for AL and speed is the norm, besides it Don’t affect the skill

Xxsoifongxx
06-25-2020, 12:31 AM
I recognize the Skipper n Gilligan but the rogue resembles neither Ginger or Mary Ann. Might I suggest jean shorts and a bandanna red blouse tie in front with a straw hat?

Not the straw hat......

ThreadPolice
06-25-2020, 01:42 AM
Damages are around 270 while armors are only 30/60. If those are honor set stats, there will be one shot games for sure.

It is without skill points, if skill points will be added it’ll be all good :) 5.6k hp smth

ThreadPolice
06-25-2020, 01:45 AM
“4 years ago” and ofc I played without speed set those days but it’s so common now for speed I just can’t play the game without one anymore, it’s modern times for AL and speed is the norm, besides it Don’t affect the skill

It badly affects the skill. I remember it personally took me a while to be able to play along with speedset. Furthermore, if you add movement speed, rushing will be more and more.. as well as Ping will become a greater factor, therefore I think adding MS ain’t a good idea, honored supposed to be honored, the way it was on its release (in cap 21 or 26, do not remember exactly).

Imchen
06-25-2020, 01:54 AM
Thank you Sts

Mamacivat
06-25-2020, 03:04 AM
Bug. %30 damage elixir why doesn't it work?

SM-J530F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Pulaw
06-25-2020, 03:07 AM
Is it possible to have a booty event next month?

Leikervin
06-25-2020, 03:13 AM
Im gonna be sad if I can't buy elixir with gold and only buyable if plat :(

Ronette
06-25-2020, 06:40 AM
I don't think it's a for all event how about the weaks one haha just a food in the event. Lately sts release a bad/not friendly events maybe that's why some quit the game and lost interest it's not a happy game anymore. Just sayin, no hate. :)

Axals
06-25-2020, 07:10 AM
Should make a gun for honor mage

Oakmaiden
06-25-2020, 08:19 AM
Please add back as categories PvE kills, CTF kills and flags back to lb and add FFA.

Enviado de meu SM-A207M usando o Tapatalk

Mmno - a lot

Dandremic
06-25-2020, 09:34 AM
sweeeettt finally some equality in pvp

Dandremic
06-25-2020, 09:36 AM
i bet thats how they gonna make it

Zaabuzaa
06-25-2020, 10:15 AM
I was waiting for something like honor pvp for so long.
i think it will be fun. ty

truelove
06-25-2020, 11:55 AM
if pvp doesn't meet randomly, there will be lots of dummy, and the pvp will die again [emoji23]

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

Leebazhafe
06-25-2020, 12:23 PM
Ahhhh I am inlove with this honor pvp mode....honestly since its kind of unfair for a noob like me too play in nomral pvp....my actual skills came in handy not based on if i can one shot a dude

SingleZblow
06-25-2020, 12:43 PM
Love the honor mode, make it happen sts!!

Sent from my SO-02J using Tapatalk

Ayopro
06-25-2020, 12:46 PM
+1 great pvp

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

Vearnis
06-25-2020, 12:50 PM
Could you add 100% speed boost (like haste set) at honor arena?

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Leebazhafe
06-25-2020, 01:33 PM
btw love honor pvp i hope it becomes official and if it does pls make it so kills count as aps :3

Stvength
06-25-2020, 02:08 PM
Increase the number of token drop please, Ty

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk

Kolpertis_333
06-25-2020, 02:35 PM
I like it but rogues mana drains in like 6 skills and you need all 6 to kill a rogue that is full hp and then no mana to regen hp, also in clashes if rogues mana drains so fast clashes Will last too long unless a mage heals mana, again that leads
to another thing, mages are too op considering they Will always pretty much have mana. So please increase mana a little bit or reduce mana consuption on skills

Slatt
06-25-2020, 03:27 PM
Honor pvp is excellent ty for this update

vfreakhun
06-26-2020, 01:28 AM

Killer Shark Costume

Deep Sea Diving Suit

Is it known if we wear any of these vanities - we could fly / swim in the air?

Zuxin
06-26-2020, 02:34 AM
4 years ago there were no speed sets.. if they add them it would not be honored lolIndeed.

Sent from my JKM-LX2 using Tapatalk

Zuxin
06-26-2020, 02:39 AM
#2= adding power ups.

Thats all thank you [emoji4]Adding "buff monster" will only mess up the game, why? Example is on using a skill you cannot choose whom to use it. Dont make it like a MOBA game. It's boring TBH. Yes it takes time to kill a player enemy. That's why it named "Honor Pvp" we should dont rely on something OP(gears, procs, pets) all have to be done using your skills that is why it is made in the first place. All balance.

Zuxin
06-26-2020, 02:46 AM
This new pvp is great!! Just like old days!! And this prevents "dummies" if you'd make a LB for Honor Pvp thats why its great. Now its fun to play and battle with other players relying only with their skills. 10/10 [emoji91] really love it! I've been waiting for something like this for how many years. also can you add some new maps? Hehe random map something like that when we entered the zone :) thank you sts. Lots of players are loving it.

Mitsooos
06-26-2020, 02:56 AM
Honor pvp super extreme battle XD

Xxsoifongxx
06-26-2020, 04:58 AM
It badly affects the skill. I remember it personally took me a while to be able to play along with speedset. Furthermore, if you add movement speed, rushing will be more and more.. as well as Ping will become a greater factor, therefore I think adding MS ain’t a good idea, honored supposed to be honored, the way it was on its release (in cap 21 or 26, do not remember exactly).

Took you a while to adapt you say , but now everyone has adapt why go back, the slow pace puts me to sleep [emoji42] , it’s modern time not 2012

Jausa
06-26-2020, 05:52 AM

Here's how it works:

Public Test Feedback

What comes next?

Event Tokens

Killer Shark Costume

Deep Sea Diving Suit

Best of luck out there! If I have any advice to give, it's to bite that shark before he gets the chance to bite you! XD The Beach Blanket Burglar event will run for 2 weeks, from 6/25 - 7/9.STS any chance you can make Honor PvP for all levels? Maybe made a preview of skill/skill points before entering so players could choose their skillest. Honor PvP is such a great addition to the game but a lot of players are missing out because if the level cap.
Took you a while to adapt you say , but now everyone has adapt why go back, the slow pace puts me to sleep [emoji42] , it’s modern time not 2012

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThis mode is supposed to be about skills and not equipment. It's not slow paced, but it's not about move speed, it's about strategy. If you want speed sets or more pets go back to normal PvP where you have access to both.

xTRICKEDx
06-26-2020, 06:05 AM
STS any chance you can make Honor PvP for all levels? Maybe made a preview of skill/skill points before entering so players could choose their skillest. Honor PvP is such a great addition to the game but a lot of players are missing out because if the level cap. This mode is supposed to be about skills and not equipment. It's not slow paced, but it's not about move speed, it's about strategy. If you want speed sets or more pets go back to normal PvP where you have access to both.

I agree,i chill at twink (21 and 27) as i don't like the pve aspect of the game and the grind to level to 76.
If everyone keeps saying honor pvp is supposed to be like '2012 and 2013 pvp days' make honor pvp at a level within the 20's,this way anyone can create a char and it will feel like 2013 pvp.

yacos
06-26-2020, 07:02 AM
Those who cry about pets and speed just go to normal PvP please dont kill honor PvP before we enjoy it. Greedy people if you give them ur arm they will cath ur neck.

LegendaryLeo
06-26-2020, 10:00 AM
This new pvp is great!! Just like old days!! And this prevents "dummies" if you'd make a LB for Honor Pvp thats why its great. Now its fun to play and battle with other players relying only with their skills. 10/10 [emoji91] really love it! I've been waiting for something like this for how many years. also can you add some new maps? Hehe random map something like that when we entered the zone :) thank you sts. Lots of players are loving it.

wait u mention skill when now tanks are more or less weak peasants that die by a one combo from rogues and immense curse from mages?

Zuxin
06-26-2020, 10:06 AM
wait u mention skill when now tanks are more or less weak peasants that die by a one combo from rogues and immense curse from mages?If you know how to use your skills u can prevent that from happening lol. It's all about the right time to use that particular skill for that moment. It's about strategy fam. I dont even brag about rogs or mages are op inside that battlefield because i know i can and i have strategy for it lol.

Sophiaaaa
06-26-2020, 03:26 PM
Don't add speedsets, will lead to people spawn killing. The speed of characters are fine just the way they are rn.

Yjay
06-26-2020, 03:54 PM
Rogs too over powered

Titanium
06-26-2020, 07:27 PM
In regards of Captain Flotsam.

He doesn't drop any coins in bracken and ydra at all.

Killed more than 20 sharks in the mentioned regions and i didn't get nothing.

It's intended or there's a bug?

Sumwon
06-26-2020, 08:28 PM
Super fun event!

goodmorningbans01
06-27-2020, 07:00 PM
Niceeee

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Xmae
06-28-2020, 04:08 AM
Y the vanity is not tradeable [emoji3525]

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

goodmorningbans01
06-28-2020, 06:06 AM
Y the vanity is not tradeable [emoji3525]

Sent from my Mi A2 using TapatalkThe vanity is tradable but those one who came from locks. Those you need to earn for 5k tokens are bound.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

CaKeMorningstar
06-28-2020, 10:37 AM
Add more pets in honor pvp

Deletus
06-29-2020, 05:18 AM
what's that vanities is this the best you can do? give us vanities that worth to gamble, trash design.
kudos who developed a new game play. its fun.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

playmakerlink
06-29-2020, 06:05 AM
funny and free

LegendaryLeo
06-29-2020, 07:23 AM
what's that vanities is this the best you can do? give us vanities that worth to gamble, trash design.
kudos who developed a new game play. its fun.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

srsly? i think the design is nice. This new gameplay good for casual players like yourself who really dont have any in depth experience in the game.

Pres
06-30-2020, 05:39 AM
The beach burglar lock at the vendor is not unlock so sad! Its all focus on vanity :/

Oakmaiden
06-30-2020, 07:38 AM
Vale token entry 100, 1 hour run = 200 sand dollars. So about 25 runs/hours in kt4. For a bound vanity. I don’t even have that many Vale tokens nor do I wanna spend another 25 hours in KT4 for a bound vanity. Spent those hours in my garden instead.

kulldeepboro
06-30-2020, 10:16 AM
nice choice

Iamwizardiri
06-30-2020, 10:55 AM
nice event :)

Stvength
07-01-2020, 05:23 AM
Server down info please :/

Sent from my vivo 1907 using Tapatalk

Ibrazs
07-01-2020, 05:25 AM

Sent from my vivo 1907 using Tapatalkup

Enviado de meu Moto G (5S) usando o Tapatalk

zazapapata
07-01-2020, 05:26 AM

Sent from my vivo 1907 using TapatalkSeason 17 is end.

Lenovo A6020a41 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Trinitite
07-01-2020, 05:40 AM
ok i need 7 more posts

Mmicro
07-10-2020, 09:30 AM
I don't see the time it's coming.