PDA

View Full Version : Pls close Elite Green sap farm map after boss dies

fatmaek
06-23-2020, 11:14 AM
Dear devs

Elite green sap farm map is designed to close and end after all materials are cleared and boss dies.

But, Due to immature selfish minority who insist on wasting all hard work invested from sts to improve the game , they kill the boss as it spawn and leave the map to the rest of players that have to finish all material clean up to end map.

This immature behavior cause that new players join the same boss-less map till all material are cleared.

And when we remap.. most time we remap to bossless maps too... cause these players keep leeching on maps / kill boss/ and out .... which result infinite remapping to bossless maps

Pls if you can modify the map to close after boss dies .... same as most AL maps ( like ashral tower..etc) to help runners save alot of wasted time remapping to bossless maps

And to these minority i ask ....pls grow up and quit these irresponsible selfish attitude and stop spoiling game fun.

Tysm in advance

Usaram
06-23-2020, 11:16 AM
Agree +1

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

GucciBang
06-23-2020, 12:08 PM
yes pls

/11char

killerpop
06-23-2020, 12:19 PM
Dear devs

Elite green sap farm map is designed to close and end after all materials are cleared and boss dies.

But, Due to immature selfish minority who insist on wasting all hard work invested from sts to improve the game , they kill the boss as it spawn and leave the map to the rest of players that have to finish all material clean up to end map.

This immature behavior cause that new players join the same boss-less map till all material are cleared.

And when we remap.. most time we remap to bossless maps too... cause these players keep leeching on maps / kill boss/ and out .... which result infinite remapping to bossless maps

Pls if you can modify the map to close after boss dies .... same as most AL maps ( like ashral tower..etc) to help runners save alot of wasted time remapping to bossless maps

And to these minority i ask ....pls grow up and quit these irresponsible selfish attitude and stop spoiling game fun.

Tysm in advance+1

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalk

Stephencobear
06-23-2020, 01:34 PM
Yeah ppl turn this map into a dumpster fire sometimes

arcanefid
06-23-2020, 04:12 PM
+1

Map should be closed when boss dies.

Willl
06-23-2020, 04:52 PM
+1

Sadly its needed to fix it this way cause some people arent able to play the maps as they are intended to be plaied :/