PDA

View Full Version : Why voodoo?

Wthlite
02-13-2012, 01:40 AM
I have a good question, and my opinion of thr answer. Why are there so many new voodoos these days? Just today Ive found 3 new voodoos, and it seems its just clogging up the system for more people formy bear to troll. Yet not as many birds have shown up, and same with bears, it seems not many new ones come up anymore. And my opinion, is that people may have mains that are bird or bear, so they decide to make a twink as the same class as their main, but they make one 26-35 mabye and have the voodoos own them, and voodoos are elf class, so people dont really know what to do so they give up and assume they will win more as a voodoo. And thats why there are so many new voodoos and so little new birds or bears, but trust me everyone, if you really try and configure it out, almost anything could be good, it may take a while though. Also an example, int bears 30-35, some people try them but almost instantly turn to dex or str, because they seem weak, and int is actually pretty good if you learn it, I made a pretty gold 30 int bear before, and so has emathyst before, and my 37 bear used to be 35 int bear(that was long ago and I sucked hard) but They can be good. So everyone, im just encouraging people to try out more different things, even though they might not be the best, just work hard at somthing new and eventually you will get it, how do you think the first besr felt compared to mages? :)

JaytB
02-13-2012, 01:46 AM
I just made one for looks :D

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/JaytB1/5f73099d.jpg