PDA

View Full Version : Retiring bigbangtheory from pvp

bbt1
02-13-2012, 09:09 AM
As things stand the struggle of engi pvp feels no longer worth it to me and have decided to retire my bigbangtheory engi from pvp unless big changes are made. Clearly trans needs fixing and is coming but what bout decay maxed reduces armour by 80 lol comms already have over 1k armour buffed to 1300 decay seems very weak personally I would like to see this skill altered to a % say 5% per point max 30% which would future proof it against lvl cap raises. And a damage n crit buff forma new skill or alter the small buff of rev to a combo buff of crit n damage. You'll find me in the reckoning room on my op from nw on slothira :) op sooo much more fun to pvp on. Funny how much stick u take as an engi "u run" lol well nw on my op I find myself chasing the very same ppl lol

asazocave
02-14-2012, 09:37 AM
yup i agree now fr me its no more fun to be on pvp leaderboard ...but before i retire i want 3000 kills currently i have 2457 kills and yup i also wnt it to make changllenging fr new player to remove me from leaderboard.....well in my opinon dev should increase the healing point of caster only and fix other bugs becoz i donot wamt that other engineer also quit pvp like me becoz now i cant tolerte anymore ...i also know they are launching their new game darklegend so i understand they r busy now
Best of luck devs (fr dark legend )

akfury
04-21-2012, 10:41 PM
As things stand the struggle of engi pvp feels no longer worth it to me and have decided to retire my bigbangtheory engi from pvp unless big changes are made. Clearly trans needs fixing and is coming but what bout decay maxed reduces armour by 80 lol comms already have over 1k armour buffed to 1300 decay seems very weak personally I would like to see this skill altered to a % say 5% per point max 30% which would future proof it against lvl cap raises. And a damage n crit buff forma new skill or alter the small buff of rev to a combo buff of crit n damage. You'll find me in the reckoning room on my op from nw on slothira :) op sooo much more fun to pvp on. Funny how much stick u take as an engi "u run" lol well nw on my op I find myself chasing the very same ppl lol

going to miss seeing you around your one of the greats :)

Trollee
04-21-2012, 11:14 PM
D":

PianoWizzy
04-23-2012, 08:10 AM
Lol a thread from the dead.... welp, they fixed transferrence and now stuns are the non-moving equivalent of knockdowns -- are you back? Lol