PDA

View Full Version : Heart items

Encryptions
06-23-2020, 11:39 PM
Can they be changed to tradeable not giftable and not reawakeable? It is annoying while in trade to not be able to trade them unless we unheart them, only need to lock it to where we can't gift them to someone on accident or reawake on accident.

Sent from my Armor_6E using Tapatalk

Tsuchii
06-24-2020, 03:49 AM
Can they be changed to tradeable not giftable and not reawakeable? It is annoying while in trade to not be able to trade them unless we unheart them, only need to lock it to where we can't gift them to someone on accident or reawake on accident.

Sent from my Armor_6E using TapatalkThat's the point of that system .-. You can't trade, pass to someone or recraft (Can say that I guess) like taint items. [emoji849]

Redmi Note 8 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

EpicX
06-27-2020, 10:53 PM
lol

I don't think this is suggestion worthy at all. If this annoys you.. I don't know what to say.

Encryptions
06-27-2020, 11:08 PM
lol

I don't think this is suggestion worthy at all. If this annoys you.. I don't know what to say.Don't need to be toxic here. Don't like the suggestion then ignore it and leave.

EpicX
06-27-2020, 11:13 PM
Don't need to be toxic here. Don't like the suggestion then ignore it and leave.

Post opinions on forum, prepare to be bombarded with other people's opinions :)

Don't like other people's opinions? refrain from posting unnecessary suggestion.

Peace

Encryptions
06-27-2020, 11:19 PM
Post opinions on forum, prepare to be bombarded with other people's opinions :)

Don't like other people's opinions? refrain from posting unnecessary suggestion.

Peace

They already added it into the game anyways so it was a good suggestion. And this thread is old.

Sophiaaaa
06-27-2020, 11:21 PM
Don't need to be toxic here. Don't like the suggestion then ignore it and leave.

If you post a public opinion, on a public forum, for the public to see, expect other people's opinions as well :)