PDA

View Full Version : Platinum vendor for old limited time vanity (not the lb rewards) and arcane vanity we

Drae12
06-24-2020, 04:58 AM
I think it would be great to add a vendor for the limited time vanities and also for the kershal, maul of ollerus and bb hook vanities. We all know that other players cannot afford anymore for those vanities because of it's rarity. I think it's a good idea to bring those items in a vendor which is purchasable using platinums. Stashable but not tradeable would be great but stashable and also tradeable at the same time would be much greater. I think it's a fair idea for sts coz they can still make a money since other players really want those items but cannot afford because on what happened on price manipulations..
One love! No bash!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MiruZetu
06-24-2020, 04:59 AM
I think it would be great to add a vendor for the limited time vanities and also for the kershal, maul of ollerus and bb hook vanities. We all know that other players cannot afford anymore for those vanities because of it's rarity. I think it's a good idea to bring those items in a vendor which is purchasable using platinums. Stashable but not tradeable would be great but stashable and also tradeable at the same time would be much greater. I think it's a fair idea for sts coz they can still make a money since other players really want those items but cannot afford because on what happened on price manipulations..
One love! No bash!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI wonder how many hate comment u will get bcoz ppl who own then want them to b more expensive in future [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my FLA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Drae12
06-24-2020, 05:01 AM
I wonder how many hate comment u will get bcoz ppl who own then want them to b more expensive in future [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my FLA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Coz they're greeedy.

QuaseT
06-24-2020, 05:14 AM
There arent many expencive weapon vanities anymore. See it as a goal, everybody can make 50-90m in a few months if he wants that weapon badly... even as a new player. There are the lvl16 arcanes as a recolor which are cheaper aswell.

umarrahim
06-24-2020, 05:44 AM
The thing is.... They are craftable quite easily and freely (methodically)

Just loot about 1000 elite golden chest (depending on which weapon you want), get recipe from vendor, get arcane shard, and you are set!

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

MiruZetu
06-24-2020, 06:07 AM

Just loot about 1000 elite golden chest (depending on which weapon you want), get recipe from vendor, get arcane shard, and you are set!

Lol and how much time it will take to loot 1k chest n how do u know that u will get arc weapons in those 1k chest?

Drae12
06-24-2020, 06:09 AM
Lol and how much time it will take to loot 1k chest n how do u know that u will get arc weapons in those 1k chest?

Exactly!

umarrahim
06-24-2020, 06:18 AM
I am saying those weapons are farmable, if they worth ur time or not is up to you!

Sophiaaaa
06-24-2020, 07:08 AM
When they mass released green arlor sets, a revolt unlike no other ensued. I don't think they would do this again, mass-releasing rare vanities.

arcanefid
06-24-2020, 07:45 AM
One love! No bash!

It's hard to manipulate the price of items that you can still loot outside of events. If you think that price of Ker'shal is 'manipulated' so it costs 90M and you think it's not fair, then go ahead and loot one?

If farming 1,000 chests is not worth it, then maybe it's worth that amount of gold and you should just buy it?

Drae12
06-24-2020, 07:54 AM
It's hard to manipulate the price of items that you can still loot outside of events. If you think that price of Ker'shal is 'manipulated' so it costs 90M and you think it's not fair, then go ahead and loot one?

If farming 1,000 chests is not worth it, then maybe it's worth that amount of gold and you should just buy it?

That's why I'm suggesting to sts to make a vendor for it so that others can get too.... we spend money, they gain. I think its fair.

umarrahim
06-24-2020, 07:56 AM
It's not fair for those who farm chests and for those who open them.

Don't worry the prices won't rise since they are lootable.

Just show ur dedication.

If you really wanna buy with platinum, then buy elite awakening gems, sell them, and buy ur vanity. Problem solved, your welcome :)

Drae12
06-24-2020, 08:04 AM

Just show ur dedication.

If you really wanna buy with platinum, then buy elite awakening gems, sell them, and buy ur vanity. Problem solved, your welcome :)

Well if you dont like this idea then leave this topic. Are you worried of losing profits? You scared that they may went cheaper again like before when sts listen to my idea? I'm one of the hoarders but i care for others who can't really afford. Don't be selfish.

Drae12
06-24-2020, 08:06 AM

Just show ur dedication.

And btw they've already manipulated the price of kershal, 2-3 years ago it was 20-25m. No difference since then.

arcanefid
06-24-2020, 08:10 AM
Well if you dont like this idea then leave this topic. Are you worried of losing profits? You scared that they may went cheaper again like before when sts listen to my idea? I'm one of the hoarders but i care for others who can't really afford. Don't be selfish.

I don't think it's about the hoarders though. Many of the newer players who don't have the best weapons or gold loot items make money by farming those Elite Chests, and they sell for a good price only because they contain those weapons.

What you're suggesting would kill one of the very few ways that new players can farm to make money. The selfishness is working both ways because you want a vanity that costs 90M to drop to like... 5m? Just so you can get it the easy way.

Oakmaiden
06-24-2020, 08:12 AM
I dont like this idea. If you don’t want honest feedback refrain from posting. The items are farmable and players make gold selling the chests the items are looted from. Soooo farm em or buy em or use your plats to merch the gold.

umarrahim
06-24-2020, 08:13 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHow am I being selfish? I just solved the problem.

If you wanna buy with plats, go ahead, buy elite awake gems and sell them.

If you wanna buy with gold, go ahead farm gold or merch.

If you wanna farm, you are allowed to do that too, they are lootable.

I don't own them, I am saying there are various ways to get them. Infact, Kershal is still available in action for 95m, you are welcome to buy it.

Again, you can buy it with plats, you just gotta buy elite awake gems and sell them to get gold instead of buying it from vendor.

This way, the player who is selling the vanity, STS, and you, all will benefit. STS will benefit for plat purchase, the player for gaining gold, and you for getting the vanity. See? Instead if 2 people (what u suggested) now 3 people are benefitting from this.

Take a deep breath, and logically think and comprehend what I said. Oh, STS took ur idea? Did they ever said they implemented it because of YOU? Don't be delusional please.

Drae12
06-24-2020, 08:14 AM
I don't think it's about the hoarders though. Many of the newer players who don't have the best weapons or gold loot items make money by farming those Elite Chests, and they sell for a good price only because they contain those weapons.

What you're suggesting would kill one of the very few ways that new players can farm to make money. The selfishness is working both ways because you want a vanity that costs 90M to drop to like... 5m? Just so you can get it the easy way.

They can make a vendor that sells those vanities, stashable but not tradeable. It wont drop to 5m lol.

umarrahim
06-24-2020, 08:15 AM
And btw they've already manipulated the price of kershal, 2-3 years ago it was 20-25m. No difference since then.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAgain, have u ever studied economics?

20-25m 3 years ago is 100m today due to inflation because of the release of gold loot, and new maps, also events such as pirate booty, not to mention awakening event.

Drae12
06-24-2020, 08:17 AM
One love! No bash!

If you guys doesn't like this idea then just leave lol. Let the STS decide.

arcanefid
06-24-2020, 08:19 AM
They can make a vendor that sells those vanities, stashable but not tradeable. It wont drop to 5m lol.

OK OK let’s do this then. XD

umarrahim
06-24-2020, 08:20 AM
If you guys doesn't like this idea then just leave lol. Let the STS decide.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOkay, I have just done the math.

Let's say STS takes your idea and sell them for 5000 plats each.

Look, since 50 plat is roughly 1m by selling elite awakening gems. 5000 plats is 100m.

Yes yes, no need to thank me, it's basically the same thing.

You can already buy the kershal for 5000 platinum, u just gotta convert it to gold. It's not hard either, elite awake gems sell decently fast.

Why does STS gotta waste time on something that already exists?

Drae12
06-24-2020, 08:29 AM
Okay, I have just done the math.

Let's say STS takes your idea and sell them for 5000 plats each.

Look, since 50 plat is roughly 1m by selling elite awakening gems. 5000 plats is 100m.

Yes yes, no need to thank me, it's basically the same thing.

You can already buy the kershal for 5000 platinum, u just gotta convert it to gold. It's not hard either, elite awake gems sell decently fast.

Why does STS gotta waste time on something that already exists?

Do you think sts is that stupid? Why would they sell it for 5k plats knowing that others cant still afford them. Look at the heroic eggs, and arcane eggs that worth 1-20m, they're selling it for 1.7k platinums. I'm sure they'll also sell it for 1.7k platinums.

umarrahim
06-24-2020, 08:46 AM
Do you think sts is that stupid? Why would they sell it for 5k plats knowing that others cant still afford them. Look at the heroic eggs, and arcane eggs that worth 1-20m, they're selling it for 1.7k platinums. I'm sure they'll also sell it for 1.7k platinums.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSTS isn't stupid enough to destroy economy.

Heroic eggs? They don't worth nearly as much as these vanities except for a few of them.

Heroic eggs drop during eggzavier as well.

It would be understandable if these vanities stopped dropping ever like elondrian mythic weapons, frost touched weapons vanity. These are lootable, but they are rare and that's what makes them special.

If a lot of them were available, they would lose their value and won't be worth farming. What will the low end players do then? How are they suppose to earn gold to afford their gears?

Believe it or not, a lot of players still farm elite gold chests as their primary source of income.

And what's the harm if STS makes them purchasable for 5000 plats? If you are desperate enough to buy them, buy them for 5000 plats. If you can't afford them, leave them. Honestly, it's a smart move to make them purchasable for 5000 plats, they can earn more money this way. No one would be mad at them because they are being sold for their actual worth.

It's good to keep these items expensive, it gives many people motivation to grind, and you wanna take that motivation away from people?

Items should be sold for their worth, not for cheap just because people want them. STS brought back Green Winterfest set only because they were not lootable from anywhere, they were gone from market.

I am 100% sure, if something is lootable/farmable, it's very unlikely they will be brought back for plats.

ndrakolor
06-24-2020, 08:55 AM
Care bout other ? I dont think the other u mean it, want to buy that kind of vanity, well u said it not gonna lower the price, but if everyone can buy it use plat, who want to buy at the auction with gold if already have one on their inventory lmao, it seems u gonna hoard those kind vanity if sts make it buy able using platinum.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
06-24-2020, 09:01 AM
The idea is neat and all, but I would much rather have them make ‘New’ Vanity Weapons and list them for platinum. Just my overall opinion.

Drae12
06-24-2020, 09:07 AM
Care bout other ? I dont think the other u mean it, want to buy that kind of vanity, well u said it not gonna lower the price, but if everyone can buy it use plat, who want to buy at the auction with gold if already have one on their inventory lmao, it seems u gonna hoard those kind vanity if sts make it buy able using platinum.

As what i said. Stashable but not tradeable. So meaning you can't sell it to other players.

ndrakolor
06-24-2020, 09:17 AM
As what i said. Stashable but not tradeable. So meaning you can't sell it to other players.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAnd absolutely its gonna drop the price at auction, since everyone can have it by use the platinum, then u gonna hoard it, next when vanity cannot buy used platinum, u gonna sell the tradeable one using ur own price, HAHAHAHA

Drae12
06-24-2020, 09:18 AM
And absolutely its gonna drop the price at auction, since everyone can have it by use the platinum, then u gonna hoard it, next when vanity cannot buy used platinum, u gonna sell the tradeable one using ur own price, HAHAHAHA

I really can't understand what you're saying.

ndrakolor
06-24-2020, 09:41 AM
Sts already make if farmable, if u want to get it free lmao, dont expect other

Darkrai
06-24-2020, 10:19 AM

i opend 1251 elite gold pirate chest so far over the years and 0 black hooks, so i wouldnt suprise me if u get none from even 2000

umarrahim
06-24-2020, 10:22 AM
i opend 1251 elite gold pirate chest so far over the years and 0 black hooks, so i wouldnt suprise me if u get none from even 2000Have u tried opening all at once? It seems the odds are better if u open in bulk. But yeah, that's what makes them rare and worth the price.

ranknabz
06-24-2020, 07:13 PM
no..no no...
-999 this thread.... old must still old.. and thats make the price are soo good. dont disturb.. its good like this. no recolored or resell again..its already good like thiss

Pinklips
06-24-2020, 07:40 PM
Well my opinion would be No because RARE vanities should remain rare and people spends a lot of gold to get those rare vanities. And if it suddenly comes back through plat vendor or other ways, the price will drop and all the hardwork to gain that specific vanity, will go in vain.. which is unfair. Even if the item is untradable, it will lose its shine and exclusiveness.

But in this year's St. Patrick event, Sts brought back the old rare vanities(like original Celtic brawler sets) from 2018 as rewards for the forum contest winners. Maybe it was a limited release but they did brought back some rare vanities so idk what to say. I wouldn't be surprised if they bring back more rare vanities in future as forum contest rewards or plat vendors.. I personally think they shouldn't bring back rare vanities through any medium. Bcos it takes a lot of efforts and hardwork to collect them.. Its my personal opinion and I respect your opinion too.. Let's hope for the best

Saint Jaffo
06-25-2020, 11:40 AM
One love! No bash!

I think it's a great idea. Making them bound to the character.

ndrakolor
06-25-2020, 11:48 AM
The only who think it should have buyable at vendor using plat, is the one who want to hoard the tradeable one, then selling for him own price when vendor not available anymore