PDA

View Full Version : Game events r getting kind of boring and repititive

beendown
06-24-2020, 05:50 AM
i suggest especially to the developers that they would make a new interesting event that would use energy kits and not only new pvp events but a new cool event that is unique and make bring the game back more and interesting old players like me played this game for almost about 7-8yrs now and repititive events r kinda boring, especially with this pandemic case it would bring much worse if we will wait for a couple of months for playing good events like halloween and winter, i hope this post will bring impact to develop the game even more better and interesting since you increased gold cap to 999m ty

Sophiaaaa
06-24-2020, 07:12 AM
i suggest especially to the developers that they would make a new interesting event that would use energy kits and not only new pvp events but a new cool event that is unique and make bring the game back more and interesting old players like me played this game for almost about 7-8yrs now and repititive events r kinda boring, especially with this pandemic case it would bring much worse if we will wait for a couple of months for playing good events like halloween and winter, i hope this post will bring impact to develop the game even more better and interesting since you increased gold cap to 999m ty

I agree with you completely but I believe threads like these are pretty useless. Your stating the obvious, that devs should come up with new events (which i'm sure they are) but you don't bring any new ideas to the table! Bring forth an idea mate.

Oakmaiden
06-24-2020, 08:17 AM
And use Suggestions forum thread:p

beendown
06-24-2020, 09:42 AM
I agree with you completely but I believe threads like these are pretty useless. Your stating the obvious, that devs should come up with new events (which i'm sure they are) but you don't bring any new ideas to the table! Bring forth an idea mate.

so even i dont have any idea what event what i want should i not bother to post this thread also ur being close minded

CHAOSSS
06-24-2020, 10:10 PM
Yes I have one in suggestions.. Bring back ol school egg farm.. you get people to read and support stuff. Im sure you know that you been around 8 years ..

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk