PDA

View Full Version : Official Feedback - Honor PVP (Phase 1)

Cinco
06-24-2020, 10:23 AM
Official Honor PVP Feedback Thread
Let us know how you feel about the balance in "Honor" PvP!

Our first iteration for testing is the traditional 'Team Death-match' setting.

Stats and Equipment balance are the focus during this phase.

Minimal Pet abilities exist and will be expanded once stats and equipment have been through a round of testing, feedback and development iteration.

Honor Gear is intended to provide an even playing field for all classes. Our hope is that 'Honor' can be a platform for future PvP events as well as a separate, more challenging mode for our upcoming "Ranked PvP" system. To achieve these lofty ambitions we need your feedback.

More info about Honor PvP can be found here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?506315-Preview-6-24-2020-Honor-PVP-Public-Test-The-Beach-Blanket-Burglar-Returns!

Perceval
06-25-2020, 12:54 PM
Add 200% base movement speed (that we are all used to) to the honor set

Aerodude
06-25-2020, 01:01 PM

I don't think that's necessary
it really makes you need to regroup before clashing and not just rush in always
and don't say "we are all used to"
more like "all those who can afford and have speed set who are used to"
you too slow without speed set? xD get used to it
imagine us non rich players having to catch up coz we got no speed set
so yea no need for speed buff in pvp

Perceval
06-25-2020, 01:05 PM
I don't think that's necessary
it really makes you need to regroup before clashing and not just rush in always
and don't say "we are all used to"
more like "all those who can afford and have speed set who are used to"
you too slow without speed set? xD get used to it
imagine us non rich players having to catch up coz we got no speed set
so yea no need for speed buff in pvp

Voice your opinion by all means. Doesn't make you right.

capeo
06-25-2020, 01:22 PM
Yeah, curse wipes everyone out. Not going back in.

Encryptions
06-25-2020, 01:32 PM
*Gets one shot by rogue aim shot.*

Champist
06-25-2020, 01:47 PM
maybe make it so we can use any of the 36 original pets

ImRandy
06-25-2020, 01:49 PM
Can you allow gold or plat currency for the honor gear?

Aerodude
06-25-2020, 01:50 PM

Voice your opinion by all means. Doesn't make you right.

same to you then :)

Pxoo
06-25-2020, 01:59 PM
The amount of mana rogues and warriors have is terribly low, should be at least three times the amount it is at the moment, four times would be comfortable. I would love to give some feedback on how vsing other people is, but my mana is empty before someone dies.

suns1
06-25-2020, 02:11 PM
Serious mana problem, need to have more mana for more intresting fight

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
06-25-2020, 02:29 PM
ITS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!

The only changes I would recommend are:

-Increase Rogue mana by 20-35%

-Increase Warrior Armor OR Hp by 5-10%

-Mage is fine as far as I could tell, they’re curse is definitely extremely op.(what I mean by “Extremely Op”, I don’t mean game breaking op, just in order to win a match, the more mages on your team the higher the chances of your team winning)

Also, I do agree that MAYBE add only Common-Epic rarity pets.

Please! Don’t ruin it by adding:

-Speed Sets!
-Heroic Pets!
-key buffs!
-Awakening system!
-Pet slots!

Other than that, it’s pretty SOLID! 100% brings back 2013-2015 PvP Vibes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Polosam
06-25-2020, 02:31 PM
+1 for Mana issues for rogues

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Polosam
06-25-2020, 02:36 PM
Also do kills count for kdr?

Pxoo
06-25-2020, 02:44 PM
Hardcore players should be able to enter with normal players since everything is the same. Could that be changed please?

Pxoo
06-25-2020, 02:47 PM
ITS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!

The only changes I would recommend are:

-Increase Rogue mana by 20-35%

-Increase Warrior Armor OR Hp by 5-10%

-Mage is fine as far as I could tell, they’re curse is definitely extremely op.(what I mean by “Extremely Op”, I don’t mean game breaking op, just in order to win a match, the more mages on your team the higher the chances of your team winning)

Also, I do agree that MAYBE add only Common-Epic rarity pets.

Please! Don’t ruin it by adding:

-Speed Sets!
-Heroic Pets!
-key buffs!
-Awakening system!
-Pet slots!

Other than that, it’s pretty SOLID! 100% brings back 2013-2015 PvP Vibes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkyou forgot the zeros at increase rogue's mana by 200-350%

Fearrr
06-25-2020, 02:49 PM
Fun so far. It would be nice if at least the Pet AA Slots were unlocked. So we could use Nekro/Glow AA for example. Both eggs are cheap in Auction atm to, I don't think it would cause much imbalance but add more strategy. Or at least Shield AA's Pet's in general. Guen AA might make things unfair and is not widely affordable to everyone.

Willl
06-25-2020, 03:03 PM
You want more mana? Play mage.
You want to survive more? play war
You want to make high dmg on a single target? play rog

Don't start asking "adjustment" to make your classes stronger again just cause the mages are usualy more silent, and there are less players of this class, so less voice.
Let's start this thread fairly, I call other mages to speak too.

I ve only plaied 1 match, as for now an increase of 25% movement speed would be appreciated (possibly trough skill passive). nothing near to the speed set (100ms is too much as other said it will be a bad addiction), and no speed granted freely, if you want be faster, need pay for your skills, since this pvp is FREE, pay for it using points on your build.

No hate please, thank you.

I ll play more matches now, if I ll change opinion playing more or have different feeback, i ll surely post :)

Cinco
06-25-2020, 03:08 PM
Good feedback! Please keep it coming.

- On the issue of Mana: agreed. I've got an update that increases the amount of mana for Rogues and Warriors (such that they can rotate through a full complement of skills multiple times before needing to refresh their mana - like Sorcerers can currently do).
- On the issue of Speed: let's take it slowly here (pun intended). I will add a small increase. Something in the neighborhood of +25% (plus the % you can get via Passive plus the multiplier you can get from Honor Guapo) improves the fun factor without throwing off the balance between spell ranges and cool-down periods. I'll reevaluate the movement speeds once we've had more feedback from the PvP community and more clash data to analyze.
- On the issue of Pets: I love the idea of adding variety with companions... but much like the speed adjustments, I want to table this right now and return to it after we've made a few successful iterations on the equipment statistics balance :-)

bedyns1
06-25-2020, 03:09 PM
Its perfect keep it as it is, no buffs for rogues pls!!!!!!!!!

ree
06-25-2020, 03:10 PM
I think the honor gear should be a different color in our inventory. Its to hard to find and easily mistaken for junk gear.

Polosam
06-25-2020, 03:21 PM
I think the honor gear should be a different color in our inventory. Its to hard to find and easily mistaken for junk gear.Just put it on favourites

THE GOLDEN KING
06-25-2020, 03:23 PM

Don't start asking "adjustment" to make your classes stronger again just cause the mages are usualy more silent, and there are less players of this class, so less voice.

I ve only plaied 1 match, as for now an increase of 25% movement speed would be appreciated (possibly trough skill passive). nothing near to the speed set (100ms is too much as other said it will be a bad addiction), and no speed granted freely, if you want be faster, need pay for your skills, since this pvp is FREE, pay for it using points on your build.

I ll play more matches now, if I ll change opinion playing more or have different feeback, i ll surely post :)

100% agreed!!

Perceval
06-25-2020, 03:36 PM
Good feedback! Please keep it coming.

- On the issue of Mana: agreed. I've got an update that increases the amount of mana for Rogues and Warriors (such that they can rotate through a full complement of skills multiple times before needing to refresh their mana - like Sorcerers can currently do).
- On the issue of Speed: let's take it slowly here (pun intended). I will add a small increase. Something in the neighborhood of +25% (plus the % you can get via Passive plus the multiplier you can get from Honor Guapo) improves the fun factor without throwing off the balance between spell ranges and cool-down periods. I'll reevaluate the movement speeds once we've had more feedback from the PvP community and more clash data to analyze.
- On the issue of Pets: I love the idea of adding variety with companions... but much like the speed adjustments, I want to table this right now and return to it after we've made a few successful iterations on the equipment statistics balance :-)

Appreciate this thank you. I hope we can reach at least 50%-100% movement speed by the end of the test.

Encryptions
06-25-2020, 03:41 PM
Can warriors get more hp/armor? We get one shot in pvp. Can the honor gears be heroic too so they are at the top of our list in inventory? Honor the heroic.

devilMors
06-25-2020, 03:42 PM
More than 30% ms will just cause unfairness. That only favours those who have below 150 ping.

Fiasaria
06-25-2020, 03:57 PM
i cant even break the mages shield before they another one :v, btw anyone knows how the curse skill looks when casted i dont know when they use it v;

Champist
06-25-2020, 04:00 PM
its a grey cloud over your head

yacos
06-25-2020, 04:28 PM
Why razor shield didn't debuff mage curse? Or the curse can't be debuff?

Willl
06-25-2020, 04:48 PM
Can warriors get more hp/armor? We get one shot in pvp. Can the honor gears be heroic too so they are at the top of our list in inventory? Honor the heroic.

You dont get oneshot in pvp by a rog, im playing as mage atm and I dont get oneshot by rog, war has more hp and armor, try check in a vs if you think it's oneshot

capeo
06-25-2020, 05:00 PM
Yeah nothing can break curse atm. Curse stops one side from attacking while rogues kill. Also my team took damage after horn so I'm not sure you can stop it.

Willl
06-25-2020, 05:06 PM
Ok after some matches:

Feedback 2
-Matches are balanced: you must have all 3 classes in a team to win, and the double player of 1 of each class will still keep the match balanced (either the double is a war, a rog, or a mage).

Implement +1: extend the honor pets to the original 36 pets, to make difference in fights keeping games balanced (pure pets, no slotting them)
Implement +2: make the honor pets be lootable as eggs in the elite maps of arlor: 36 pets, 36 maps of arlor, they must drop exclusively from elite bosses
Implement +3: extend it to FFA, CTF
Implement +4: extend to battlegrounds
Implement +5: leaderbords for pvp kills (tdm,ctf,ffa) with impossibility of dummy farming them, here an idea may work to avoid cheating
- Accessible only for honor lv 76 (will make map OP full and none can dummy).

Happy hunting!

Willl
06-25-2020, 05:09 PM
Yeah nothing can break curse atm. Curse stops one side from attacking while rogues kill. Also my team took damage after horn so I'm not sure you can stop it.

Did you try charging horn? its shield immunity upgrade (if im not wrong 2 secs) should stop it when it's working.

THE GOLDEN KING
06-25-2020, 05:11 PM
Ok after some matches:

Feedback 2
-Matches are balanced: you must have all 3 classes in a team to win, and the double player of 1 of each class will still keep the match balanced (either the double is a war, a rog, or a mage).

Implement +1: extend the honor pets to the original 36 pets, to make difference in fights keeping games balanced (pure pets, no slotting them)
Implement +2: make the honor pets be lootable as eggs in the elite maps of arlor: 36 pets, 36 maps of arlor, they must drop exclusively from elite bosses
Implement +3: extend it to FFA, CTF
Implement +4: extend to battlegrounds
Implement +5: leaderbords for pvp kills (tdm,ctf,ffa) with impossibility of dummy farming them, here an idea may work to avoid cheating
- Accessible only for honor lv 76 (will make map OP full and none can dummy).

Happy hunting!

I agree with everything. Except .2, either have them for platinum as-well or make them extremely easy to loot. Like eggzavior. Or STS just implement pets common-epic type only. Just my opinion.

Polosam
06-25-2020, 05:14 PM
Did you try charging horn? its shield immunity upgrade (if im not wrong 2 secs) should stop it when it's working.He said after horn*

Perceval
06-25-2020, 05:15 PM
I agree with everything. Except .2, either have them for platinum as-well or make them extremely easy to loot. Like eggzavior. Or STS just implement pets common-epic type only. Just my opinion.

Or purchasable with vales?

Willl
06-25-2020, 05:15 PM

Yea for plats is fine aswell, altough I'm scared that if we allow to all common and epic, then people will start ask for more and more (higher pets), and we will end again with OP pets ruining all as it happened on the hardcore pvp twink xD

Willl
06-25-2020, 05:17 PM
He said after horn*

Aight thanks! Well I guess when shield is done it's normal to take damage .-.

Perceval
06-25-2020, 07:46 PM
Honor PvP is perfect right now.

No more changes necessary.

THE GOLDEN KING
06-25-2020, 07:49 PM
Yea for plats is fine aswell, altough I'm scared that if we allow to all common and epic, then people will start ask for more and more (higher pets), and we will end again with OP pets ruining all as it happened on the hardcore pvp twink xD

Maybe certain types of Pets common-epic. Like spitfire or ethyl, etc..

capeo
06-25-2020, 07:58 PM
Did you try charging horn? its shield immunity upgrade (if im not wrong 2 secs) should stop it when it's working.

Yeah, I charge horn. I'm in real PvP everyday. I know how horn works and I'm not going back in. Getting killed through horn and jug is a no for me.

06-25-2020, 08:04 PM
Honor PvP is definitely perfect right now really balance. It focuses on how a player plays the game (their skill) and their in-game knowledge rather than gears. However, I agree with adding more pets maybe the old pets like Malison? Ribbit?

THE GOLDEN KING
06-25-2020, 08:09 PM
Maybe allow the 36 original pets, but exclude arcane/mythic.

This is just a test run, so if this ruins Honor PvP you could always change it back.

06-25-2020, 08:13 PM

This is just a test run, so if this ruins Honor PvP you could always change it back.

True, I would love to use legendary pets again.

Encryptions
06-25-2020, 08:44 PM
You dont get oneshot in pvp by a rog, im playing as mage atm and I dont get oneshot by rog, war has more hp and armor, try check in a vs if you think it's oneshot
Maybe watch this video then restate what you just said.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3du4fJrRhk&t=326s

Arcane Ziix
06-25-2020, 09:17 PM
Honor pvp seasonal vanities from the plat store? Many people will stop playing the old pvp because of honor pvp. I think it might be a good opportunity to get people to buy platinum, as well as having nobody complaining since vanity's won't affect stats.

Just an idea :D

Tjsnake
06-25-2020, 10:17 PM
Play normal pvp and get 200%speed honor is honor pvp no speed, no OP gears only skills.

THE GOLDEN KING
06-25-2020, 10:20 PM
Honor pvp seasonal vanities from the plat store? Many people will stop playing the old pvp because of honor pvp. I think it might be a good opportunity to get people to buy platinum, as well as having nobody complaining since vanity's won't affect stats.

Just an idea :D

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?506739-My-last-Suggestion(Vanity-Related)

OR

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?496069-6-Year-Old-Suggestion

Tjsnake
06-25-2020, 10:30 PM
Maybe watch this video then restate what you just said.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3du4fJrRhk&t=326s

You weren't using skills properly. You had no team work at that time. Not even used horn. Now , skills matters. And you were with 3x rogues and 1 mage.

Encryptions
06-25-2020, 10:34 PM
You weren't using skills properly. You had no team work at that time. Not even used horn. Now , skills matters

Did you even watch the video? I mean I can see horn on my skills plain as day. You are level 74 too, how could you know how the pvp works if you don't play it?

Aerodude
06-25-2020, 10:35 PM
You weren't using skills properly. You had no team work at that time. Not even used horn. Now , skills matters. And you were with 3x rogues and 1 mage.

bruh
skip to 7:20 and watch from there and you can literally see him get 1 shot
warriors should not get 1 shot if this was really balanced

06-25-2020, 10:36 PM
Did you even watch the video? I mean I can see horn on my skills plain as day.

NGL I was also shocked how you got once shot by an aim shot, I'm a rog and I can survive a charged aim coming from a rog, have you tried it again after the patch?

Tjsnake
06-25-2020, 11:06 PM
Did you even watch the video? I mean I can see horn on my skills plain as day. You are level 74 too, how could you know how the pvp works if you don't play it?

I made a list where and how u died but deleted by mistake , every single time you died had no buffs + had armor debuff or fighting with 2rogue and 1 mage aimed at you.
And btw for whom you were saving that healing skill
Every time you die had no buffs or skills. Go watch it bro.
You cant solo 4 players in this mode like you used to do in normal pvp you need team work.
And if you kill 4 player you have to die atleast once.
Thank you
I watched video in 0.25x

THE GOLDEN KING
06-25-2020, 11:07 PM
So after playing around 30-35 games(after patch update). I came to the conclusion that warrior needs a buff... now, now!! before you lite up your touches and sharpen your pitch forks, hear me out.

Warriors need an hp or armor buff, cause I’m getting 1combo by rogues.

Here’s what happens*my own experience*

I charge venge, then charge axe pull and do a triple hit combo using skyward smash and charged basic attack at the same time. which lowers rogue hp to 65-70% then rogue stuns me, *pow pow* COMBO! And I’m dead XD...

Jug only works for so long, the rogue outwaits my jug and stuns me and rushes to the mana and I die hehe...

1-1.5k hp buff or 200-250 armor buff should help out a bit to where rogue can’t 1 combo tanks. Notice... how I’m not asking for a damage buff, since we are warrior, I would prefer armor or hp instead.

This is just my opinion though. Maybe others have had a different experience?

Tjsnake
06-25-2020, 11:22 PM
bruh
skip to 7:20 and watch from there and you can literally see him get 1 shot
warriors should not get 1 shot if this was really balanced

I agree but look closely aimed shot if OP. Every time he die from aimed shot

Jeffgeomon
06-25-2020, 11:29 PM
After 3/4 years of retirement from pvp, honor pvp looks very promising.

Ever since shield pets (nekro, glow) were introduced, followed by speed sets and awakenings, pvp became more gear centric rather than player centric, making it a lot less enjoyable. Old school pvp was the best simply because how you played mattered a lot more than what gear and pets you have. Great micro and macro plays were super rewarding, and mistakes were a lot more punishing as players did not have the shields, speed and armor awakenings to save them. Without speed sets, the slower game pace enables players to focus more on their decision-making, and also gives players with worse ping less of a disadvantage.

Thank you.

Aegislegend
06-25-2020, 11:38 PM

I ll play more matches now, if I ll change opinion playing more or have different feeback, i ll surely post :)Im a mage and I agree xd

Sent from my SM-A205GN using Tapatalk

Fearrr
06-26-2020, 12:32 AM

IK this will be a long list but which pets are part of the 36 original pets?

Also reading some of these replies lol...If Nekro/Glow AA is to much fine. Excluding Mythic/Arcane Pets fine. Allow up to Legendary Pets, that is fine with me as well. It would be nice to be able to use Pets that is for the Tank Class/ Role of Tank. I don't think that is asking for to much.

THE GOLDEN KING
06-26-2020, 12:55 AM
IK this will be a long list but which pets are part of the 36 original pets?

Also reading some of these replies lol...If Nekro/Glow AA is to much fine. Excluding Mythic/Arcane Pets fine. Allow up to Legendary Pets, that is fine with me as well. It would be nice to be able to use Pets that is for the Tank Class/ Role of Tank. I don't think that is asking for to much.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200626/89b5a893405bb4bcbd71267587afc29c.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200626/279f28c62cfbf6e5d8e8e1d9c6b66742.jpg
These!

Balenciaqa
06-26-2020, 12:59 AM
Waited so long for pvp changes and this new pvp mode is so awsome! I started playing AL with my friends only in pvp but then had to take a break because it has got unbalanced. This mode is balanced asf and needs only pur skill to win.

Check out my new YT video and you will see what i mean.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cMAGC2OmlxU

Fearrr
06-26-2020, 01:17 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200626/89b5a893405bb4bcbd71267587afc29c.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200626/279f28c62cfbf6e5d8e8e1d9c6b66742.jpg
These!

I just went and looked at all in Stable. +1 for 36 original pets.

Skolking
06-26-2020, 01:21 AM
Always use jugg for tank and shield for mages, and accept your fate that you have no shield if you are a rogue.
I think its a bug cause i aimed shotted a tank without jugg and he didnt die

Willl
06-26-2020, 05:59 AM
I ve asked many warriors, and they never got oneshot, altough from that video at 7.20 looks like something isn't working, maybe Futu can check if it's a bug.
Anyway to really notice if it's a bug it should be tested in a vs, not in a clash.

Let's not start ask buff that buff this, this is how we ended to pvp 76 normal pvp (with deadly pets, insane stats and so on..)

If now it gonna start like this:
1 ask "let's add at least nekro"
then another increase my armor
then another i want more mana lets add mishi, NO thanks!

Honor It s fine as it is, don't ask buffs to make your class better, or I ll start be selfish too and ask to buff mages cause they should be the highest dmg class.

If any warrior wanna have 8 kills per match,
If any warrior wanna be immortal,
If any rog want to kill all by their selves without need of mage to fill his mana
If any rog wants to spawn other rog and mages with their easy speed set

STAY away from this PvP it's not for you, and don't come here to ask for buff to make your class stronger, you not gonna ruin this pvp too!

Matches are perfect, are funny friendly and balanced, skills is what matters!

P.s. for any future weak/unexperienced player who gonna ask for buff your class, remember:
there are skilled warriors who already are immortal cause they know perfect healing/jugg timing (they dont go alone for getting cheap kills cause greedy) if you sync that timing with healing/mage shield covers, your warrior gonna be immortal, I ve seen it yesterday and today.
there are skilled rogues who can get 8-10 kills per match cause they focus the right opponent to kill, they don't spam skills to any opponent (they use well their mana).

Just learn how to play before ask buff buff.

I don't want make fights (drama) but I want more skilled players that altough they are enjoying their matches right now, to come here on forum and talk, cause sadly a part of people who come here to give their opinion, it's to buff their class to win more in the future, they don't want balance, but just make adjustement to fit their game style which doesn't belong to Honor PvP, and it isn't healthy.

@Goldy king if you want I wanna test with you the rog oneshot when you are free, let's see whatsup with it =)

Ayopro
06-26-2020, 06:14 AM
Can warriors get more hp/armor? We get one shot in pvp. Can the honor gears be heroic too so they are at the top of our list in inventory? Honor the heroic.Im a war and i dont get one shot as u say .-. War for taunt and take dmg not to kill unless u can hit some1 low hp and get kill .-.

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

Skolking
06-26-2020, 06:42 AM
You are not expirenced everything is balanced, tanks hardly die if they use jugg and horn well. Mages use shield and curse and are probably best. Rogues here kill opponents by waiting for jugg or shield to go off then rush em.

Everything is balsnced
Rogues have no shield but can deal daamage.
Tanks have defence skills, and ok attack whick can be very effective if charged.
Mages are inbetween, they got a shield, curse and moderate damage.

So thats how its supposed to be you cant be an immortal tank like at lvl 76 that can be immortal and deal damage. Thats what broke thegame.
Now its by skill to win so stop being lazy and try to get cheap kills

THE GOLDEN KING
06-26-2020, 08:51 AM
I ve asked many warriors, and they never got oneshot, altough from that video at 7.20 looks like something isn't working, maybe Futu can check if it's a bug.
Anyway to really notice if it's a bug it should be tested in a vs, not in a clash.

Let's not start ask buff that buff this, this is how we ended to pvp 76 normal pvp (with deadly pets, insane stats and so on..)

If now it gonna start like this:
1 ask "let's add at least nekro"
then another increase my armor
then another i want more mana lets add mishi, NO thanks!

Honor It s fine as it is, don't ask buffs to make your class better, or I ll start be selfish too and ask to buff mages cause they should be the highest dmg class.

If any warrior wanna have 8 kills per match,
If any warrior wanna be immortal,
If any rog want to kill all by their selves without need of mage to fill his mana
If any rog wants to spawn other rog and mages with their easy speed set

STAY away from this PvP it's not for you, and don't come here to ask for buff to make your class stronger, you not gonna ruin this pvp too!

Matches are perfect, are funny friendly and balanced, skills is what matters!

P.s. for any future weak/unexperienced player who gonna ask for buff your class, remember:
there are skilled warriors who already are immortal cause they know perfect healing/jugg timing (they dont go alone for getting cheap kills cause greedy) if you sync that timing with healing/mage shield covers, your warrior gonna be immortal, I ve seen it yesterday and today.
there are skilled rogues who can get 8-10 kills per match cause they focus the right opponent to kill, they don't spam skills to any opponent (they use well their mana).

Just learn how to play before ask buff buff.

I don't want make fights (drama) but I want more skilled players that altough they are enjoying their matches right now, to come here on forum and talk, cause sadly a part of people who come here to give their opinion, it's to buff their class to win more in the future, they don't want balance, but just make adjustement to fit their game style which doesn't belong to Honor PvP, and it isn't healthy.

@Goldy king if you want I wanna test with you the rog oneshot when you are free, let's see whatsup with it =)

What’s you’re IGN? Also, I’ve only tested with one rogue in vs. (The rogue is one of the top skilled rogues)

My ign: Thegoldenking.

PatD
06-26-2020, 09:57 AM
I am very happy that people who ask for it finally got what they ask for, the mode seem balanced when playing team strategy but please don't ask to add kills to kdr as almost only rogue can get kills in this mode, maybe instead add 1 kill/victory per team win in a honor category?

Flamesofanger
06-26-2020, 10:50 AM
Can the honor shield variant please get an upgrade? The 200+ HP & 270- Base damage doesn't help the situation at all, since rogues/mages can do 400 per hit on average to 600 minimum.

I suggest the shield weapon variant gives a 800 or 600+ HP buff and a 195- in base damage reduction instead of 270- and 150+ in base armor statistically.

Thanks

Willl
06-26-2020, 11:26 AM
What’s you’re IGN? Also, I’ve only tested with one rogue in vs. (The rogue is one of the top skilled rogues)

My ign: Thegoldenking.

Heyo im pmed you

Cinco
06-26-2020, 11:38 AM
So first - thanks for all of the feedback on Honor PvP! This first day of public testing has resulted in an array of important adjustments. I look forward to hearing more from you as the test progresses over the weekend!

We remain keenly focused on Honor gear statistics - so continued feedback in this area is critically important to us.

In response to feedback on the number of / variety of Pets available in Honor PvP I have been reviewing the possibilities to see what can be done in the short-term. As you know, quite a few of the Epic and Legendary Pets are pretty powerful - and, I'm sorry to say, this power could prevent them from ever being allowed in the Arena of Honor. There are other Common and Rare pets that can provide a bit of variation in play-style, but these choices are pretty minimal. So from my vantage right now it looks like the options are to disrupt balance by adding OP Pets (which will essentially become a quick race to determine which one is the most OP one and that becomes the only pet that anyone uses in Honor), or to offer minimal choices that don't feel like they have much of an impact on your play-style. Neither of these option is attractive - so I plan to keep thinking about how to approach it and to stay open to your suggestions on the matter ;-)

Thanks again! See you in the arena!!

THE GOLDEN KING
06-26-2020, 12:03 PM
So first - thanks for all of the feedback on Honor PvP! This first day of public testing has resulted in an array of important adjustments. I look forward to hearing more from you as the test progresses over the weekend!

We remain keenly focused on Honor gear statistics - so continued feedback in this area is critically important to us.

In response to feedback on the number of / variety of Pets available in Honor PvP I have been reviewing the possibilities to see what can be done in the short-term. As you know, quite a few of the Epic and Legendary Pets are pretty powerful - and, I'm sorry to say, this power could prevent them from ever being allowed in the Arena of Honor. There are other Common and Rare pets that can provide a bit of variation in play-style, but these choices are pretty minimal. So from my vantage right now it looks like the options are to disrupt balance by adding OP Pets (which will essentially become a quick race to determine which one is the most OP one and that becomes the only pet that anyone uses in Honor), or to offer minimal choices that don't feel like they have much of an impact on your play-style. Neither of these option is attractive - so I plan to keep thinking about how to approach it and to stay open to your suggestions on the matter ;-)

Thanks again! See you in the arena!!

As for the pet situation, I have an idea. Add “New” ‘Honor PvP’ pets. For instance, a pet with Good Stats but bad Arcane Ability. I’ll provide a few examples.

Ex;

1.) Op stats/bad arcane ability.

Stats: 20 str 2% damage
AA: Chance to bleed.

2.) bad stats/ op arcane ability.

Stats: 5 str, .5% damage
AA: freeze for 1-2 seconds

And it could vary, it could be 10 str/int 1% damage, burn for 1-2 seconds, 25 dex, Chance to stun for 1 second, etc. these are just examples.

If this turns out to be a bad idea, you could always change it back to the 3 pets we have right now.

Fearrr
06-26-2020, 12:18 PM
So which Epic/Legendary Pets do you find not to powerful and balanced then? Based on Class Roles? Can you make a Vote Poll Thread with this list where we can discuss these Pets for balance purposes and Vote as a community?

Gnarsito
06-26-2020, 12:31 PM
I know this is useless for pvp, but let us change at least vanities in the honor zone xD

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Abhspirit
06-26-2020, 12:53 PM
think the event is pretty fair. More skills needed to win now

Skolking
06-26-2020, 02:31 PM
No kdr leaderboard pls

Mylfff
06-26-2020, 03:28 PM
It feels like were doing a lv41 pvp.

Balanced

Yjay
06-26-2020, 03:59 PM
rogues too over powered. Warrior and mage need higher stats or high dmg

capeo
06-26-2020, 04:26 PM
I do think it promotes team play and builds class skills. With a team comprised of each class it's ok. Two mages is painful because they can just cycle curse and your dead. In general this shouldn't replace tdm or ctf. I would keep kdr out of it permanently and make people earn their aps the way everyone else did, the hard way. It makes a good training grounds where people can learn and not have it count against them. Can do leaderboard and awards but not aps/kdr.

Sophiaaaa
06-26-2020, 04:41 PM
I do think it promotes team play and builds class skills. With a team comprised of each class it's ok. Two mages is painful because they can just cycle curse and your dead. In general this shouldn't replace tdm or ctf. I would keep kdr out of it permanently and make people earn their aps the way everyone else did, the hard way. It makes a good training grounds where people can learn and not have it count against them. Can do leaderboard and awards but not aps/kdr.

It would be nice if this awarded kdr and aps. Nowadays in TDM its a battle of who has the most gold to spend for the best gear. This mode sets the bar equal for everyone. An LB is sorta meh, it failed last time due to people dummy farming, would suck to see that happening again.

THE GOLDEN KING
06-26-2020, 04:52 PM
It would be nice if this awarded kdr and aps. Nowadays in TDM its a battle of who has the most gold to spend for the best gear. This mode sets the bar equal for everyone. An LB is sorta meh, it failed last time due to people dummy farming, would suck to see that happening again.

While that may be true, it is unlikely but possible, for someone to dummy farm.

I say unlikely because Honor PvP is only for level 76, it’s really difficult to find an empty room.

Also, it’s possible because players could have multiple devices and use them to go on opposite sides and get free kills like that way too.

Sophiaaaa
06-26-2020, 06:02 PM
While that may be true, it is unlikely but possible, for someone to dummy farm.

I say unlikely because Honor PvP is only for level 76, it’s really difficult to find an empty room.

Also, it’s possible because players could have multiple devices and use them to go on opposite sides and get free kills like that way too.

Also, there are people in pier selling pvp kills. Have seen em myself. Would be very easy to just go pay them "x" gold for "x" honor pvp kills

Pxoo
06-26-2020, 07:26 PM
could you please move the exit button after a pvp match has ended (20 kills in tdm for example) to another location, since it's directly above your skills and you don't notice the match is about to end in the thrill of the fight, so you quite often leave by accident.

Sumwon
06-26-2020, 08:40 PM
Honor pvp is fun, a bit of nostalgia

capeo
06-26-2020, 10:37 PM
Also would level the field if they get rid of gold loot and boss damage but that isn't happening. Unfair that people get 100k+ per boss in evg after spending 300m on gear? I don't see the difference.

Bundlos
06-27-2020, 12:46 AM
This has nothing to do with the test trials but when this mode will be released for good, maybe add an honor set to all types of token vendors so that all level brackets can enjoy this mode?
On another note, the mode is like how PvP used to be before the speed sets, awakenings, pet and weapon crazies. Hope it stays untouched by all the crazies of current PvP, even pet slotting.

Flamesofanger
06-27-2020, 02:58 AM
Thank you devs, i can tell you guys worked really hard on this Honor PvP mode. You guys excelled at formulating such a balanced and enjoyable battle ground.

It's perfection. Everything's balanced, victories are now appropriately situated due to actually having to play the game using your brain and not mashing buttons.

Skills & Teamwork should've always been the staple of PvP Since Arcane Legends launch. I highly recommend you guys abolish normal PvP (It's dead weight, get rid of it) and start working on Honor PvP instead.

After it's beta, please enable CTF/TDM kills on it. Thx!

PS: I understand why some people are struggling to give honor PvP a chance and bother with the broken, empty and brain dribbling normal PvP instead. Because Honor PvP actually tests your skills/teamwork/strategies and that is too hard for them. luls

Polosam
06-27-2020, 03:30 AM
Thank you devs, i can tell you guys worked really hard on this Honor PvP mode. You guys excelled at formulating such a balanced and enjoyable battle ground.

It's perfection. Everything's balanced, victories are now appropriately situated due to actually having to play the game using your brain and not mashing buttons.

Skills & Teamwork should've always been the staple of PvP Since Arcane Legends launch. I highly recommend you guys abolish normal PvP (It's dead weight, get rid of it) and start working on Honor PvP instead.

After it's beta, please enable CTF/TDM kills on it. Thx!

PS: I understand why some people are struggling to give honor PvP a chance and bother with the broken, empty and brain dribbling normal PvP instead. Because Honor PvP actually tests your skills/teamwork/strategies and that is too hard for them. lulsRemoving the normal PvP isn't a good idea. People spent hundreds of millions to be geared up for it. It will be a huge loss for them

Willl
06-27-2020, 04:02 AM
I do support the idea of keeping the pvp as only the honor mode, to the capped players: it will keep activity, fairness and avoid cheating (dummy farming).

The pvp leaderbords should exclusively count the honor kills (that must count on kdr ofc): it s unfair if people asks to not count on their kdr, why they do that? To keep their 10k kills 0 death dummy farm clean? That are not pvpers, are just "pve" players who uses cheap cheats to gain lb banner. Many did that so it's ok, but dont discuss pvp issues and try influence devs to ruin this mode for real pvpers. To be honest now you see more fake kdrs than real ones.

Anyway, I had another idea to implement this pvp and its future leaderbords:
Since we have total of 5 pvp maps devided into 3 different pvp style this is how leaderbords should work for me, to avoid cheating and have maps always full:

PvP map rotation: sts did that in the past for heroic pets in the twilight locks why not also for maps?

Rotation of maps every week for every kind of pvp style
Tdm: 1 week blood beach, next week trulle forest
FFA: 1 week nightmare arena, next week last standing mode
CTF: always opened, but leaderbords only for Flags (impossible to cheat flags I guess).

Every week 2 maps will be closed so to concentrare players in only 3 rooms per week, 1 for each pvp style. Moreover we will not only avoid dummy farming but the real honor pvpers lb winner will face all the pvp styles to be on the top (as original players did).

That said, to go to Cinco's priority about balanced stats, we have a problem. Clashes are perfectly balanced, but we arent able to check vs dynamics (and its stats) because maps are full. Only trough 1v1 we can give right feedback on the stats of each class, can we have a solution for this? Maybe duel arena available with honor gears just for testing?

Skolking
06-27-2020, 05:25 AM
Its balanced, rogues are like paper and die essily, tanks last long. Now its not by awakes or gears but by skills, i have seen tanks who dont die and know how to schufle between jugg and horn. Learn how to play all over again and stop looking for cheap kills

Aegislegend
06-27-2020, 05:50 AM
This has nothing to do with the test trials but when this mode will be released for good, maybe add an honor set to all types of token vendors so that all level brackets can enjoy this mode?
On another note, the mode is like how PvP used to be before the speed sets, awakenings, pet and weapon crazies. Hope it stays untouched by all the crazies of current PvP, even pet slotting.Many will use bot at lower brackets for sure

Sent from my SM-A205GN using Tapatalk

Encryptions
06-27-2020, 07:50 AM
Here, enjoy video 2.
https://youtu.be/hfXAZczIoPA

Sent from my Armor_6E using Tapatalk

PatD
06-27-2020, 08:57 AM

If we talk about the kills of course the bar is not equal for everyone, rogue have get most of the kill in every match i have play, this is why i suggest to allow for example 1 kill count for the team for every victory, in a separate honor kdr

Sophiaaaa
06-27-2020, 12:59 PM
It would also be nice if the mana packs respawned quicker :)

capeo
06-27-2020, 01:16 PM
I think we need a honor pve zone where I'm given gold loot and boss damage gear free so I don't need to buy it. That way I can farm map for millions fairly. If we had all the 10 evasive/elusive bosses in there that would be great to. Maybe have waves that had all the bosses in it at level 1 so I can get my boss aps done. Just make the gold drop high and mobs/bosses low level so I don't die while gold farming. Now that would take some skills!

Dalmony
06-27-2020, 02:29 PM
Very enjoyable far more so than normal pvp.

Please keep this and let stats from the honour versions count towards AP as I would love to finally work on those :)

fajaratulnaj
06-27-2020, 02:46 PM
Rogue always OP.. feel bored playing tank never won any single vsing against rogue its not balanced for me

THE GOLDEN KING
06-27-2020, 02:54 PM
Rogue always OP.. feel bored playing tank never won any single vsing against rogue its not balanced for me

This is a perfect chance for STS to bring back the old school balance.

Warrior kills mage

Mage kills rogue

Rogue kills warrior.

Atm it’s rogue kills anything XC

-Warrior needs Armor or Hp buff

-Mage needs damage buff.

Till mage can kill rogue in vs, then it’s balanced.

Sophiaaaa
06-27-2020, 03:27 PM
I think we need a honor pve zone where I'm given gold loot and boss damage gear free so I don't need to buy it. That way I can farm map for millions fairly. If we had all the 10 evasive/elusive bosses in there that would be great to. Maybe have waves that had all the bosses in it at level 1 so I can get my boss aps done. Just make the gold drop high and mobs/bosses low level so I don't die while gold farming. Now that would take some skills!

I feel like the only people who really really dislike Honor PVP are those who PVP at endgame and aren't used to relying on anything but their expensive gear.

Just take it easy and have fun, its only a Test, you can always go back to tdm...sheesh.

Skolking
06-27-2020, 04:09 PM
Wtf dude, havnt you played dont be bias, mages use curse and boom everyone dead. And warriors on jugg are impossible to kill, rogues have no shield, mages have 50%dmg reduction shield, war have 65% reduce jugg and horn, rogues have only razor shield which is not a shield and buffs dodge which is useless, rogues die like paper.
Everything is balanced each class have strengths and weakness.

Alghost
06-27-2020, 04:23 PM
Wtf dude, havnt you played dont be bias, mages use curse and boom everyone dead. And warriors on jugg are impossible to kill, rogues have no shield, mages have 50%dmg reduction shield, war have 65% reduce jugg and horn, rogues have only razor shield which is not a shield and buffs dodge which is useless, rogues die like paper.
Everything is balanced each class have strengths and weakness.

You’re defending rogues as in warriors/mages have all these op skills and yet why hasn’t a mage or warrior kill any rogue in vs? That’s right because rogue is overpowered again...

Warrior vs rogue, the rogue waits till jug is out, stuns you then 1combos you and you die.

Mage vs rogue, the rogue spams pots till curse and shield are down and boom 1combo and dead. And you think that’s balanced? Lol

Sophiaaaa
06-27-2020, 05:45 PM
You’re defending rogues as in warriors/mages have all these op skills and yet why hasn’t a mage or warrior kill any rogue in vs? That’s right because rogue is overpowered again...

Warrior vs rogue, the rogue waits till jug is out, stuns you then 1combos you and you die.

Mage vs rogue, the rogue spams pots till curse and shield are down and boom 1combo and dead. And you think that’s balanced? Lol

Why on earth are you using curse in a vs with rogue. lol

Thats the problem I notice, yall are using the wrong skills.
On my mage when I 1v1ed a rogue the only time I won was with light/gale/heal/shield.
Curse is usually only used in clashes

Encryptions
06-27-2020, 05:54 PM

On my mage when I 1v1ed a rogue the only time I won was with light/gale/heal/shield.
Curse is usually only used in clashesEven if we don't use the wrong skills warrior still gets insta killed by rogue before he can even use a skill. Insta kill by 100% to 0% before you can even charge horn or press jugger to stay alive. Warrior gets killed through jugger in honor pvp too. I posted a video a few posts above of honor pvp #2, you can see some points I get one shot other times I die before I can skill and some times I am killed while having jugger on.
If they want balance then they should make it like low level pvp where it takes time to kill someone, not 2 seconds. Check out some low level pvp YouTube videos, LV 15 and below. Rogues take time to kill each other, not one shot by _lucky_ skill timing and insta kill.

Pxoo
06-27-2020, 05:58 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkthere are no pots in pvp

Alghost
06-27-2020, 06:02 PM

Curse is usually only used in clashes

But did you win?

Sophiaaaa
06-27-2020, 06:52 PM
there are no pots in pvp
Heal packs are sometimes referred to as pots

But did you win?

"The only time I won...."

Giant bench
06-27-2020, 09:26 PM
Heal packs are sometimes referred to as pots

"The only time I won...."

Thank you for being honest.

capeo
06-27-2020, 10:38 PM
Like encryptions said wars can't kill anyone. I ran around hitting a rog for 10 minutes and eventually we got bored and he killed me. That's fine, but good luck getting your aps if a war. Now for people that say a good war can cycle skills and if your a skilled war this is ok you can live forever doesn't play war. In clashes or 2v2 I don't use skills for me I use them for the team. Cycle skills and keep me alive is playing rogue . Even if I'm not in trouble I use horn for someone that is. I step in front of attacks or attackers even with out horn or jug. Take hits for the team. So no. Can't cycle skills and be immortal and a good tank.

06-27-2020, 11:11 PM
qweqweqweqwe

06-27-2020, 11:14 PM
The thing with you guys is that you want to be a damage dealer. Come on now, we all know that tanks are for tanking, mages are for supporting, and rogues are for dealing damage. I don't get why you keep on insisting to buff your class or nerf rogues. I'm not saying this because I'm a rogue I'm saying this because that's the role of a rogue, to deal damage, I don't know why they should get nerfed when they are just doing what they are made to do in PvP which is to deal dmg/kill. If you so badly want to enjoy killing enemies to why not create a rogue character? Moreover, why would a tank/warrior deal as much damage as a rogue in PVP, isn't your job to tank? No offense. Just my opinion and perspective on this issue.

Champist
06-27-2020, 11:18 PM
The thing with you guys is that you want to be a damage dealer. Come on now, we all know that tanks are for tanking, mages are for supporting, and rogues are for dealing damage. I don't get why you keep on insisting to buff your class or nerf rogues. I'm not saying this because I'm a rogue I'm saying this because that's the role of a rogue, to deal damage, I don't know why they should get nerfed when they are just doing what they are made to do in PvP which is to deal dmg/kill. If you so badly want to enjoy killing enemies to why not create a rogue character? Moreover, why would a tank/warrior deal as much damage as a rogue in PVP, isn't your job to tank? No offense. Just my opinion and perspective on this issue.Warriors don't need more damage they just need a small buff on their health or armor... Even if rogues are meant to be damage dealers they shouldn't be taking more than half my health with one aimed shot..

THE GOLDEN KING
06-27-2020, 11:28 PM
Fellow warriors it’s okay your voices have been heard :).

Alright, for those who still say;

“you’re just a nab tank”

“You don’t have skill”

“You’re just mashing the buttons”

“Blah blah blah”

Just take a look at my videos and judge for yourself. Most of you rogues(not all) even call it “balance”.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCTudpa376DFQRXDR1mVx3uw/videos

“Exhibit A-H”

Now, how to resolve this problem? Simple,

-Buff Warrior Armor by 100-120(in total 160 or 180)
Or
-Buff Warrior Hp by 500-700(in total 6k-6.2k)

Or

-Nerf rogue crit, so max crit for rogue would be less than 11%. their damage isn’t the problem it’s their crit chance.

OR!!
buff mage damage so they can take care of rogues. Since the original balance was

Warrior kills mage
Mage KILLS Rogue
Rogue kills warrior

Right now it’s

Rogue kill warrior
Rogue kill mage
Warrior kill mage
Mage kill nada.

So it works like this, nerf rogue crit or buff the other classes. For those who say “you warriors just want damage” no we don’t, we want to be able to tank, you rogues can keep your damage, I just want to be strong enough not to die instantly.

Btw not saying it’s impossible to kill rogues in vs it’s possible, if you want any tips? Your best best is Jugg,axe,hammer,heal. Everything else does not work! Also it helps a lot too if you rush to the mana first.

I’d happy to further my testing with any rogue who’s been pvping endgame for the past 3 years straight :). Thanks.

Sophiaaaa
06-27-2020, 11:36 PM

“you’re just a nab tank”

“You don’t have skill”

“Blah blah blah”

Just take a look at my videos and judge for yourself. Most of you rogues(not all) even call it “balance”.

“Exhibit A-H”

Or

Or

-Nerf rogue crit, so max crit for rogue would be less than 11%. their damage isn’t the problem it’s their crit chance.

OR!!
buff mage damage so they can take care of rogues. Since the original balance was

Warrior kills mage
Mage KILLS Rogue
Rogue kills warrior

Right now it’s

Rogue kill warrior
Rogue kill mage
Warrior kill mage
Mage kill nada.

So it works like this, nerf rogue crit or buff the other classes. For those who say “you warriors just want damage” no we don’t, we want to be able to tank, you rogues can keep your damage, I just want to be strong enough not to die instantly.

Btw not saying it’s impossible to kill rogues in vs it’s possible, if you want any tips? Your best best is Jugg,axe,hammer,heal. Everything else does not work! Also it helps a lot too if you rush to the mana first.

I’d happy to further my testing with any rogue who’s been pvping endgame for the past 3 years straight :). Thanks.

Lovely vid mate,

The word "nerf" is always so scary.

Just buff up the Warrior's armor and the mages dmg >.<

Leave the rogues alone!

Scale it so that the mage can kill a rogue but not the tanks.

Pxoo
06-28-2020, 05:57 AM

“you’re just a nab tank”

“You don’t have skill”

“Blah blah blah”

“Exhibit A-H”

Or

Or

OR!!

Warrior kills mage
Mage KILLS Rogue
Rogue kills warrior

Right now it’s

Rogue kill warrior
Rogue kill mage
Warrior kill mage
Mage kill nada.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou failed to heal in time in exhibit A,
You got 2 combos on yourself in exhibit B, ofc you would die,
You switched to only one attacking skill in exhibit C and still almost killed the rogue,
You started with 90% and an active dot nox effect in exhibit D and would have survived if you used heal after the first combo,
You played with vb in exhibit E and healed before you even got damage on you, you didn't pull the rogue away from packs and kept hitting right there with only a slightly increased auto attack and axe due to vb instead of using skyward smash,
Yes, exhibit F was quite a bit of damage in one combo, but this is not the norm. Rogues don't even onecombo themselves in a vs.
You didn't charge axe every time in exhibit G and still got the rogue close to 0, even though axe is your only attacking skill and you just use auto attack to kill otherwise.
You also let the rogue take mana.
First heal in exhibit G should be after the first combo, not after the second. Then you say venge is bad against rogues after you used it from exhibit A till F. Then in the next battle you started with vb again and failed to charge heal, so you got killed. Then in the next vs, where you healed properly you swap your skyward smash for jugg and end up using one attack skill and auto attack again, don't pull rogue away from packs and try to stun with skyward smash, since you swapped it for jugg, then in the last fight you almost got the rogue down while using the proper skill set the only time during all of your exhibits, even though you didn't charge skyward smash every time.
I'm not saying rogues don't have a benefit, but I'm saying that you played with the wrong skills and did many mistakes, which the tanks that are more experienced in vsing won't make after they get used to proper heal and jugg timing in honor pvp and if you didn't make some of these mistakes you could've made some kills. You weren't far from killing the rogues.
A tank like Leiys would've killed them most of the times.

Dispressor
06-28-2020, 07:55 AM
Let's start saying that this new honor pvp is a big success for a good 90%.
I will release some feedback for mage.
All works really good and these new mode promote the teamwork instead of crazy gears.
I ve just some few adjustment for my class.
1) the mana and mana regeneration provided by cure it s very small. I know that amount of mana is primary based so with a low primary we have the effect to regen a very small amount for us and our team.
2) as for the mana the same for healt, but in that case u need just a little adjustment.
3) the crit value is 2 % so u have bad interaction with crit mechanics (light strike bonus dmg on crit and fast skill in general). All class should have a proper default crit value so they can benefit from crit based mechanics.
4) the armor is 31. So we have the same problem with the crit, because buff or debuff of armor won't work (charged gale give 50% armor but if ur armor is 0 that value still 0). Again all class needs a proper default value of armor so interaction will work in a correct way.
5) the 2 weapons are very similar in stats I personally prefer very different stats and try different stiles in game.
Also gun have 300 hp and 180 dmg less than staff, 90% will go for staff hands down because gun result very weak.

Out of this the result is very good, games are really funny and required a lot of honor very good job.

THE GOLDEN KING
06-28-2020, 08:20 AM
You failed to heal in time in exhibit A,
You got 2 combos on yourself in exhibit B, ofc you would die,
You switched to only one attacking skill in exhibit C and still almost killed the rogue,
You started with 90% and an active dot nox effect in exhibit D and would have survived if you used heal after the first combo,
You played with vb in exhibit E and healed before you even got damage on you, you didn't pull the rogue away from packs and kept hitting right there with only a slightly increased auto attack and axe due to vb instead of using skyward smash,
Yes, exhibit F was quite a bit of damage in one combo, but this is not the norm. Rogues don't even onecombo themselves in a vs.
You didn't charge axe every time in exhibit G and still got the rogue close to 0, even though axe is your only attacking skill and you just use auto attack to kill otherwise.
You also let the rogue take mana.
First heal in exhibit G should be after the first combo, not after the second. Then you say venge is bad against rogues after you used it from exhibit A till F. Then in the next battle you started with vb again and failed to charge heal, so you got killed. Then in the next vs, where you healed properly you swap your skyward smash for jugg and end up using one attack skill and auto attack again, don't pull rogue away from packs and try to stun with skyward smash, since you swapped it for jugg, then in the last fight you almost got the rogue down while using the proper skill set the only time during all of your exhibits, even though you didn't charge skyward smash every time.
I'm not saying rogues don't have a benefit, but I'm saying that you played with the wrong skills and did many mistakes, which the tanks that are more experienced in vsing won't make after they get used to proper heal and jugg timing in honor pvp and if you didn't make some of these mistakes you could've made some kills. You weren't far from killing the rogues.
A tank like Leiys would've killed them most of the times.

If you think you can do better then me by all means, go ahead. Record a vs against rogue. Let me know how it turns out.

Leikervin
06-28-2020, 08:55 AM
I think we need a lower ping in honor pvp thou :p

Skolking
06-28-2020, 09:07 AM
Go learn how to play rogues arent op(only aim shot is), and mages have op curse and shield, tanks have jugg and horn. In matches 2mages 2tanks is still best pt, tanks use jugg, mages full pt with charged fireball/windmill and curse them, then spam attacks and boom everyone dead
Yes rogues deal the best damage, but they have no defensive skill, like mage or tank, even our heal is the worse we drop pots and before we get it we are pulled by tanks or stunned by mages.

The prob here is there should be no lb, cause tanks will score low since they Are mostly for tanking

And if you want a buff for amour and dmg for tanks, also give rogues a health/amour buff caues they are like paper.

Skolking
06-28-2020, 09:09 AM
If all classes had crit, whats the point of being a rogue?. If all classes crit often everyone will have op damage and rogues will be left out cause no defencive stats/skills

Skolking
06-28-2020, 09:13 AM
Mages can kill rogues it just takes skill.

Start with shield and the rogue will either attack and deal very low dmg or wait for shield to be over, when its over use curse and if your hp gets low heal.

Mages skill set should be
1)fireball(stun)/ligthning, arcane shield, curse, heal.

I have won several rogues with my mage account. I am yet to try tanks

THE GOLDEN KING
06-28-2020, 09:18 AM
Go learn how to play rogues arent op(only aim shot is), and mages have op curse and shield, tanks have jugg and horn. In matches 2mages 2tanks is still best pt, tanks use jugg, mages full pt with charged fireball/windmill and curse them, then spam attacks and boom everyone dead
Yes rogues deal the best damage, but they have no defensive skill, like mage or tank, even our heal is the worse we drop pots and before we get it we are pulled by tanks or stunned by mages.

The prob here is there should be no lb, cause tanks will score low since they Are mostly for tanking

And if you want a buff for amour and dmg for tanks, also give rogues a health/amour buff caues they are like paper.

No one tank wants damage, we want durability. How do we get that durability? By having an Hp buff. That’s all we are asking, we aren’t asking to be the new damage dealers. We just want to be able to survive just enough so we don’t get 1 combod or 1 shot at times. That’s it, nothing else.

Skolking
06-28-2020, 09:20 AM
Lol all buff my sugestion is

Buff tank amour by 150, hp by 300.

And my sugestion is each team must have one of each class

Skolking
06-28-2020, 09:33 AM
I have never seen a tank one shotted only in encryp's video which i think is a bug and should be fixed(cause charged aim only drops my mages hp to 42% or less and 78% with shield. Tanks can only be combo to death, if they get stunned, and everyone gets stunned and combod to death. Have you played as a rogue, maybe you can manage to kill someone but once anyone targets you you are dead, we have no defence and the most useless form of healing.

Yes tanks should get that bug fixed or get a 120amour and 500hp buff, but rogues should not get nerfed cause they will be useless, the only thing they have is dmg, they have no defence at all

Dispressor
06-28-2020, 09:45 AM
I ve Said that all class should have a proper default crit value, that means rogs have best followed by mages and tanks.
But a value of crit is needed because a 2% have no sense and all crit mechanics won't work.
And talking about vs, you can win on a rog, but you have to save curse for late as well as cure, and trust me when ur shield go down curse will not save u from a high dmg combo. winrate against a rogue is kind of low about just 20%.
So don't tell false information if u vs a skilled rogue you win not that easy, on the other hand mage did great in tdm and I'm fine with that.
I mean a support class aren't meant to Excell in vs but will be more useful in tdm.

THE GOLDEN KING
06-28-2020, 09:47 AM
I have never seen a tank one shotted only in encryp's video which i think is a bug and should be fixed(cause charged aim only drops my mages hp to 42% or less and 78% with shield. Tanks can only be combo to death, if they get stunned, and everyone gets stunned and combod to death. Have you played as a rogue, maybe you can manage to kill someone but once anyone targets you you are dead, we have no defence and the most useless form of healing.

Yes tanks should get that bug fixed or get a 120amour and 500hp buff, but rogues should not get nerfed cause they will be useless, the only thing they have is dmg, they have no defence at all

Yes if we get stunned they can easily kill us which is understandable. But sometimes you don’t need to get stunned to get 1 combod,
“Exhibit D and F”.

Yes a simple buff like that, would be sufficient. 120 armor and 500hp. Nothing else or if they think that’s too overpowered 100 armor and 400 hp would be good aswell. So when rogue gets their critical Hit combos, it won’t drop us down to less than 15. 20-25% seems more reasonable.

Flamesofanger
06-28-2020, 11:45 AM
Please devs, don't buff/nerf anything.

Honor PvP is absolutely perfect. As you guys can see, the people who are complaining for buffs/nerfs are: Warriors,Mages,Rogues.

Do you notice a pattern? I mean absolutely No disrespect, zero. But these posts seem to have come into fruition from complete boredom & frustration regarding Honor PvP's features.

Thank you for this PvP mode, all it needs now is Kills/deaths enabled and a handful of balanced pets to be added. You guys did an amazing job :)

Please, i'm well aware that you guys very well know that any buff/nerf could completely collapse the entire house of cards you guys carefully put together.

Giant bench
06-28-2020, 01:32 PM
Please devs, don't buff/nerf anything.

Honor PvP is absolutely perfect. As you guys can see, the people who are complaining for buffs/nerfs are: Warriors,Mages,Rogues.

Do you notice a pattern? I mean absolutely No disrespect, zero. But these posts seem to have come into fruition from complete boredom & frustration regarding Honor PvP's features.

Thank you for this PvP mode, all it needs now is Kills/deaths enabled and a handful of balanced pets to be added. You guys did an amazing job :)

Please, i'm well aware that you guys very well know that any buff/nerf could completely collapse the entire house of cards you guys carefully put together.

Didn’t you also complain about warrior hp being low?

Mythiclash
06-28-2020, 05:11 PM
Part 2 of my honor pvp experience.
You guys should check it out especially the devs:)
https://youtu.be/MvddTU27rbg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Pxoo
06-30-2020, 11:28 AM
could you please move the exit button after a pvp match has ended (20 kills in tdm for example) to another location, since it's directly above your skills and you don't notice the match is about to end in the thrill of the fight, so you quite often leave by accident.please don't forget about this @Cinco, seems to go unnoticed >.>

reyals
06-30-2020, 02:51 PM
in honor pvp rogues and mages need less hp and more dmg, warriors need more hp (atm warrior die from 2 rogue's combo its just a joke lol).

Bowkiss
06-30-2020, 06:17 PM
in honor pvp rogues and mages need less hp and more dmg, warriors need more hp (atm warrior die from 2 rogue's combo its just a joke lol).

First of all...

Rogues are able to burst mages/rogue in any situation (1v1-4v4) if not shielded ofc. (i mean its their job right?)

It's true that they can 2 combo warriors that dont have jugg in use. (where i dont really see a huge problem since you have the ability to deny that as a warrior)

Rogues: what would a damage increase for rogues do? Exactly...one combo everyone without any effort.
Rogues reli on precise combo timing to use the window between warrior heals to kill exposed/volunerable targets.

Mages: A little dmg increase wouldnt hurt tbh but reducing their health will make them to volunerable.
Mages are also more of an suportive kinda class which is able to deny rogues from dealing heavy damage by using curse since stacked nox hurts rogues alot. Also mages are needed to restore the teams mana and safe them with their heal very often. (the hp and mana healing should be a bit higher imo)

Warriors: I agree that warriors should maybe receive a little buff in hp or armor even tho 2 tanks are able to survive quite long in a 4v4 if heal and jugg timing is used well. It would make no sense to make Warriors almost unkillable to maintain the fun of the gamemode.

Feel free to leave ur opinion below :)
lets make the best out of honor pvp!
Have a nice day!

Bowkiss
06-30-2020, 07:33 PM
Mages can kill rogues it just takes skill.

Start with shield and the rogue will either attack and deal very low dmg or wait for shield to be over, when its over use curse and if your hp gets low heal.

Mages skill set should be
1)fireball(stun)/ligthning, arcane shield, curse, heal.

I have won several rogues with my mage account. I am yet to try tanks

This doesnt work out if ur vsing a rogue that has a slight bit of skill.
[curse only deals heavy damage to nox or razor shield if rogue stays close to you(which doesnt make much sense xd)]
And neither is needed to kill a mage.
After shield is gone your dead after one or two combos depending on crit damage.

Cinco
07-01-2020, 11:56 AM
First, thanks for making this public test of "Honor PvP" a great success! Tons of great feedback and gobs of data for us to analyze :-)

Incoming changes will be quite small but still rather meaningful - especially considering the delicate nature of Honor Gear balance:
Warriors will indeed get a slight increase to defense while using the Sword+Shield weapon and a very slight increase to damage using the 2H Sword.
Sorcerers will get a tiny bit of additional damage from both of their weapons and Rogues will gain a small amount of additional health.

I spent the weekend testing and deliberating about Pet offerings and have decided to leave things as they are for the immediate future. The Pets that could be included in the Honor array that do not upset balance do not represent any real tactical choice, leaving only Pets that violate the balance and push players towards 'one companion to rule them all.' I feel that the best course of action is to leave Honor Pets as they are for the duration of our first 'Ranked' Honor PvP Season and begin plans for Honor-Specific pets that offer the right degree of tactical choice without the over-powered features that mess things up.

Pxoo
07-01-2020, 12:49 PM
First, thanks for making this public test of "Honor PvP" a great success! Tons of great feedback and gobs of data for us to analyze :-)

Incoming changes will be quite small but still rather meaningful - especially considering the delicate nature of Honor Gear balance:
Warriors will indeed get a slight increase to defense while using the Sword+Shield weapon and a very slight increase to damage using the 2H Sword.
Sorcerers will get a tiny bit of additional damage from both of their weapons and Rogues will gain a small amount of additional health.

I spent the weekend testing and deliberating about Pet offerings and have decided to leave things as they are for the immediate future. The Pets that could be included in the Honor array that do not upset balance do not represent any real tactical choice, leaving only Pets that violate the balance and push players towards 'one companion to rule them all.' I feel that the best course of action is to leave Honor Pets as they are for the duration of our first 'Ranked' Honor PvP Season and begin plans for Honor-Specific pets that offer the right degree of tactical choice without the over-powered features that mess things up.sounds great :) thank you,
will the exit button be moved?

Gnarsito
07-01-2020, 08:30 PM
Idk if this has been suggested already, if not, i think the guild Bg With honor system could be a good way to bring back (a bit at least) this kind of clashes and ofc make em' so interesting and fair, Maybe in the future the rankeds also could be about guild teams and rise up by team too :3

Ilove_Poopoo
07-02-2020, 09:49 AM
Significant armor Increase tuned for all classes (not the 24 armor we currently have). Dmg or Health should also be tweaked to compensate for the armor change.

Currently, skill armor debuffs; Axe, Shadow pierce, Aim shot, and skill armor buffs; Gale, along with armor passive are deemed useless upgrades, or not an option. There are less variety of strategies with this.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Gnarsito
07-02-2020, 10:15 AM
Are locations take in consideration in this zone? Just asking

Mythiclash
07-02-2020, 11:07 AM
Idk if this has been suggested already, if not, i think the guild Bg With honor system could be a good way to bring back (a bit at least) this kind of clashes and ofc make em' so interesting and fair, Maybe in the future the rankeds also could be about guild teams and rise up by team too :3

+1 would be a nice idea

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Encryptions
07-02-2020, 03:21 PM
Add in ranked pvp that if a player leaves the map then player is blocked from joining any other pvp match for 30 minutes - 1 hour.

Cinco
07-02-2020, 03:22 PM
Are locations take in consideration in this zone? Just asking

No. Location bonuses do not affect Honor zones.

Gnarsito
07-02-2020, 03:23 PM
Add in ranked pvp that if a player leaves the map then player is blocked from joining any other pvp match for 30 minutes - 1 hour.Agree

Gnarsito
07-02-2020, 04:07 PM
No. Location bonuses do not affect Honor zones.Ty for clarify

Shininami
07-02-2020, 08:36 PM
How do we check our own ranked honor pvp points?

Watchmecast
07-03-2020, 04:00 AM
I like the idea behind this rank mode but it's full with negative aspects, probably they need to remove the pt queue up, they can wintrade 24/7 in that way, also chat with opponents its a really weird thing and it's regularly support the wintrade issue.
this rank mode have to be only open for random queue in my opinion.

Champist
07-03-2020, 04:12 AM
I like the idea behind this rank mode but it's full with negative aspects, probably they need to remove the pt queue up, they can wintrade 24/7 in that way, also chat with opponents its a really weird thing and it's regularly support the wintrade issue.
this rank mode have to be only open for random queue in my opinion.pretty sure its random queue

Asuna_Kim
07-04-2020, 03:02 AM
Honor was already good, please dont do adjustments, yes rogue and war have low mana but its a tdm if the team have sorc you can maintain mana to do team fights, and also the war's heal can sustain the hp of teammates, its all about skills tho

Watchmecast
07-04-2020, 08:37 AM
pretty sure its random queueyes, after some games I realized that as well xD

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

devilMors
07-04-2020, 04:37 PM
Is it possible to remove trulle tdm from ranked honor pvp? It is a lot annoying.

Sophiaaaa
07-04-2020, 09:44 PM
Is it possible to remove trulle tdm from ranked honor pvp? It is a lot annoying.

+1111111111111

Watchmecast
07-04-2020, 10:52 PM
Is it possible to remove trulle tdm from ranked honor pvp? It is a lot annoying.I hope they don't that, he's very nice and people need to show some love to trulle :))
good work by the devs!
notice that, skill is helpful to dogde his attack range or stun people in there.
practice practice practice :)))

Gnarsito
07-04-2020, 11:34 PM
Is it possible to remove trulle tdm from ranked honor pvp? It is a lot annoying.-1 it is a part of forest tdm, just make the % of what map you will join as now (I think beach has more % of appear than forest)

Futumsh
07-05-2020, 01:17 PM
-1 it is a part of forest tdm, just make the % of what map you will join as now (I think beach has more % of appear than forest)

There are 2 beach maps and 1 forest map currently, with even chances between the 3.

Gnarsito
07-05-2020, 01:18 PM
There are 2 beach maps and 1 forest map currently, with even chances between the 3.So 66% for beach and 33% for forest right?

Watchmecast
07-05-2020, 06:51 PM
Official Honor PVP Feedback Thread
Let us know how you feel about the balance in "Honor" PvP!

Our first iteration for testing is the traditional 'Team Death-match' setting.

Stats and Equipment balance are the focus during this phase.

Minimal Pet abilities exist and will be expanded once stats and equipment have been through a round of testing, feedback and development iteration.

Honor Gear is intended to provide an even playing field for all classes. Our hope is that 'Honor' can be a platform for future PvP events as well as a separate, more challenging mode for our upcoming "Ranked PvP" system. To achieve these lofty ambitions we need your feedback.

More info about Honor PvP can be found here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?506315-Preview-6-24-2020-Honor-PVP-Public-Test-The-Beach-Blanket-Burglar-Returns!Hello devs, here are my suggestions of which I think and am also convinced that it could bring even more fun to honor mode and will also in my opinion. In the first place I would like to thank you for the introduction of active pvp! You really deserve this praise, now for my feedback and suggestions, I know that it is not a suggestion topic, but I would like to write something about it :)

1. appropriate punishments for those who leave the battlefield and do not return, what the punishments look like I leave to you.

2. I also think it would make sense to make all common pets available to us players in honor mode later on. And to keep the balance you shouldn't open the pet slots anymore, I never mean :)

3. I would also very much appreciate it if you would introduce "honor tokens" and an honor vendor, where we can acquire epic honor equipment with the "honor token", that equipment should be pretty random, 1 awake and 1 jew slot like that as it is, but every player would be able to decide which stats he needs and prefers according to his personal wishes and ideas.

otherwise I don't have much to add, but would like to let you know that I have a lot of experience in games like WoW, MLBB or CS and other famous games that are mainly based on pvp until the introduction of the new pvp mode I was unable to enjoy pvp in AL because it was very gold-related, that has changed with honor mode, and thanks again! I would also like to let you know that I have only been an AL player for around 6 months but I really enjoy it and I think it is a really successful game!
I really hope that these suggestions are well liked by all other players, and please excuse me, not perfect English.

Thank you very much, have fun and success everyone :)

MiruZetu
07-07-2020, 08:28 PM
Reduce queue time please.. i ned to wait 1 n half hour for 1 match.. im.not in lb also 😩

ninjahere
07-08-2020, 02:25 AM
Please open pet slots maybe just arcane ability for the start, or unlock pet slots with ranking level

Gesendet von meinem SM-A505FN mit Tapatalk

Watchmecast
07-08-2020, 04:06 AM
Please open pet slots maybe just arcane ability for the start, or unlock pet slots with ranking level

Gesendet von meinem SM-A505FN mit Tapatalkhonor pvp mode is very balanced in terms of gear and pets, but if you absolutely want a pet of your choice then I can only recommend you play ranked

yacos
07-26-2020, 01:02 PM
Honor PvP is good but if they dont change the random think in ranked it will always be infair because many players don't know how to play as team. They make you lose points

My life is sad
09-09-2020, 05:27 AM
Would be a nice idea to Queue with friends like rank 50 can play with ran 50-40, rank 30 with 20 etc... Also to the kills and death ratio to count in the KDG

Zappy
09-13-2020, 05:51 AM
Hi its kinda unfair that you get dc and returned at the game and you have been automatically forfeited just like earlier when I went inside the game the electricity suddenly went out. Then the electricity came back after 5 mins then I returned at the game it says I have been forfeited and the warrior and mages are doing endless battle inside the arena they were fighting for how many minutes already at the highest score for the leading team is 5 and top of that I have 1 hour penalty that I couldn't play it's not my fault the electricity went out. I hope you can change the system that we can still join and not being automatically forfeited if things like this would happen again.

reyals
09-15-2020, 06:21 AM
I suggest to make people go different towns when they finish match; if don't agree with me - just check windmore city when there are people who just finished their ranked game

Zeus
09-16-2020, 10:40 AM
There should be an addition to the random selection that if you faced one game with a player, you shouldn't get the same player again for the next match. This can be good or bad for the ranking points, depending on if the player is good or bad.

Sometimes, the game will pair me up with a bad player for 8 games in a row, then a good player for 2 games, then the same bad player for another 3-4 games. It can also be reversed, so I think there should be something added that ensures the next round of team members you get will be different. At the higher ranks, this is important that way one team does not get consistently "lucky" or "unlucky", so to speak.

Additionally, I think that tank's HP OR Armor should be boosted up a little. Please note, I said OR - not both, unless it's a healthy balance of both. Also, movement speed should be left alone - as when movement speed gets too high then ping doesn't update game position properly. We already see this in other aspects of the game and I do not think we should introduce it to this aspect of the game as well. So, thank you for being cautious with adding movement speed to the game.

For pets, when new pets are allowed and new gear is allowed, please do not make things PROC-based. This can often ruin PvP, so please be very wary with adding OP procs to this section of the game.

There are a few more things I can comment on, but I don't know of a solution to those issues yet so I will refrain from adding them until I find a solution that may work.

Thank you for this game update, it is awesome!

Quizno Sub
09-17-2020, 02:48 PM
There should be an addition to the random selection that if you faced one game with a player, you shouldn't get the same player again for the next match. This can be good or bad for the ranking points, depending on if the player is good or bad.

Sometimes, the game will pair me up with a bad player for 8 games in a row, then a good player for 2 games, then the same bad player for another 3-4 games. It can also be reversed, so I think there should be something added that ensures the next round of team members you get will be different. At the higher ranks, this is important that way one team does not get consistently "lucky" or "unlucky", so to speak.

Additionally, I think that tank's HP OR Armor should be boosted up a little. Please note, I said OR - not both, unless it's a healthy balance of both. Also, movement speed should be left alone - as when movement speed gets too high then ping doesn't update game position properly. We already see this in other aspects of the game and I do not think we should introduce it to this aspect of the game as well. So, thank you for being cautious with adding movement speed to the game.

For pets, when new pets are allowed and new gear is allowed, please do not make things PROC-based. This can often ruin PvP, so please be very wary with adding OP procs to this section of the game.

There are a few more things I can comment on, but I don't know of a solution to those issues yet so I will refrain from adding them until I find a solution that may work.

Thank you for this game update, it is awesome!yes

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Polosam
11-06-2020, 07:19 PM
I don't see any other thread so I guess this is the one we make suggestions and give feedback about honor PvP. After a few matches, I found out 3 relatively big issues in the "new" crypt map in ranked honor PvP.

1st there are no mana packs and/or heal packs and/or speed "buff". This can result as a disadvantage to the team that just won the fight as their rogue will have 0 mana, or if the mage heals her she will have 35-40%.

2nd the time that it need to get back to the fight after you die feels like an eternity. It takes approximately 10-20 seconds, whereas in blood beach map it is like 5-10 seconds. This can make a difference especially when you are a war, as by the time you get back to the fighting spot, your team is probably dead. Idk what can be done about this but I had to bring it up

And last but not least, I think that the respawn process isn't working "correctly, as for example when there is a team fight outside of a spawn room, some players spawn on the same spawn side that there fight is going on and others on the opposite one. This can lead into free kills as the trapped players got nowhere to go and it is eventually a 3v1 or 3v2

I am not exactly sure about the 3rd statement but I think I saw it happen some times. I hope you @Cinco can look into these things
Ty :)

Yjay
11-06-2020, 07:38 PM
rog needs to get their aim shot damage reduced.

Polosam
11-06-2020, 07:44 PM
rog needs to get their aim shot damage reduced.Actually the dmg is completely random. Sometimes I deal 500 dmg sometimes 1,1k (no crit)

Aqualiser
01-05-2021, 11:20 AM
What is going on with the Rog critical hits a rog can crit all day 3.8k on every aimshot (im not kidding or exaggerating) and the other crits 1.5k once every 10 aims if lucky (im not kidding or exaggerating).

Aqualiser
01-07-2021, 03:36 PM
If there is enough evidence of a player trolling other people on purpose to lose, could it result to a ban and what would be the appropriate report form to fill out on these players,

Imback Al
01-12-2021, 02:21 AM
What is going on with the Rog critical hits a rog can crit all day 3.8k on every aimshot (im not kidding or exaggerating) and the other crits 1.5k once every 10 aims if lucky (im not kidding or exaggerating).

17% is a low percentage. Look up how crits work in this game. First rng decides if you crit or not based on ur crit multiplier (17%) then, applies that to whatever damage amount was rolled.

Nipzey
01-13-2021, 07:43 AM
Dead AL, STS and players.

This is my first time playing seasonal Pvp honor. I am surprised by all the trash talking and bullying in general but mostly for new players like me - that are trying to learn it’s f’ wierd and uncomfortable.

Now I’m not okay with the level of TT, but i myself also happen to do it now, since its the only Way you Can defend yourself - or be heard when someone smears your name.

But is this not f honor? Does this badge mean nothing.

I’m seeing players throwing games even when winning or for the soul purpose to bother someone they dont like.

Even worse i see players throwing, so as to help their online friends gain rankings - this can’t be honor?

Im litteraly trying my Best to learn - and between all the foul language and TT, i actually meet some very nice and helpfull xp-players who help me adjust. Which after one week, I’m at least competing.

Now im not the worst - but i just started, but i imagine for the players - who would like to join pvp? That they would get pretty scared or intimidated by the auctions of so called “professionels” that do nothing but point fingers before game, mid-game and after game - this cant be honor?

And sadly, I’m finding myself also filled with these emotions, since you cant just run away or ignorer - i am also beginning to resort to TT when trying to defend myself .. but this is wrong of me also! but ... when players actually throw games in this manor and way ... i mean ... this cant be honor?

So I hope - that players Will listen, be paitient and just play - and believe in us new players > without f constant bullying. If you know we just started pvp - then live with the outcome - like you once did.

I’ve played honor one week, and ive been playing AL since 2012-2013 —-> ive never seen such an hostile envirioment, hope it changes and adjustments are made for those people who throw.

Ty so very much

GL & HF