PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dev's (Please Read)

Roblox
06-25-2020, 06:25 AM
Hello, I know your reading :)

I just had a great idea and I know it would bring more fun to the game :)

Well, some close friends of mines and my self thought it would nice if you guys would implement a system where you allow friends/guildies to help decorate personal house/guildhall. I think it would bring more content to the game and also be more fun. It also brings more entertainment towards the house system because it will interest new/regular players to spend on their house. The building itself takes a lot of work and timing same as well for perfection but I wouldn't mind a hand. I cant wait to see it!

How this system would work

Personal house: IGN that is in the house would appear on the Build permission list which you select. (Removed by leaving/Owner)

GuildHall: Rank{Officer} IGN that is the guildhall would appear on the Build Permission list which you select. (Removed by leaving/Master)

Well, I hope we could see this feature in the near future would love it!

Thank You :)

Susanne
06-25-2020, 12:12 PM
Actually I wanted to ask for something similar.
I wondered if it would be possible if we could let certain friends use our house even when we're not online. The hot tub, bed etc. (Excluding stash chest of course).
Sometimes I have to leave to go to a map or go offline and I can't see the harm in letting the people who are visiting still being able to interact with stuff. Or maybe appointing one special friend to have access.
I know there is the option to marry someone but not all of us want to go down that road.
It would be same as the guildhall set up.

Roblox
06-25-2020, 06:24 PM
Please hear us out @Remiem @Cinco

BaronB
06-26-2020, 01:18 PM
Agreed I it’s officers being able to decorate guild halls.. already got permission to kick people so no harm giving them access to be able to move stuff around or place furniture too!

Can’t say I agree with letting others mess with personal homes tho.. I like my house too much to let anyone else play around with all my trees :3

1 <3

Roblox
06-26-2020, 11:29 PM
Agreed I it’s officers being able to decorate guild halls.. already got permission to kick people so no harm giving them access to be able to move stuff around or place furniture too!

Can’t say I agree with letting others mess with personal homes tho.. I like my house too much to let anyone else play around with all my trees :3

1 <3

Haha man another thing that gets to me when your friends come over and have to watch you decorate

marsu4u
06-27-2020, 07:18 PM
This idea sounds interesting but I can already see people complaining to STS regarding things like "My house got griefed plz halp!!!" and its gonna take alot of time to deal with such stuff, so if someone gives perms for editing in their house it will be FINAL and you take full responsibility.

EpicX
06-27-2020, 11:09 PM
This idea sounds interesting but I can already see people complaining to STS regarding things like "My house got griefed plz halp!!!" and its gonna take alot of time to deal with such stuff, so if someone gives perms for editing in their house it will be FINAL and you take full responsibility.

Good point, maybe to counter that, just maybe.. Sts could implement house loadouts :P

Roblox
06-28-2020, 02:02 AM
Good point, maybe to counter that, just maybe.. Sts could implement house loadouts :P

Yeah that aswell to prevent trolling or they could do a confirmation system

Remiem
06-29-2020, 12:11 AM
Awesome suggestion Roblox! I’m going to add it to the suggestions forum so we can keep track. :)

Susanne
06-29-2020, 11:17 AM
What I would like is just for people to be able to interact with stuff in my house when I'm not in it or offline ( excluding stash of course ).
I wouldn't like it if they moved my furniture around though. 😑

Advocacies
06-30-2020, 11:51 PM

1 <3

+1 looking foward to this

Roblox
07-01-2020, 05:46 PM
Awesome suggestion Roblox! I’m going to add it to the suggestions forum so we can keep track. :)

+1

Thanks for hearing me out :)