PDA

View Full Version : Honor pvp .

killerpop
06-25-2020, 04:37 PM
Teams!
@Devs
I was forming a group with my friends and I realized that we have to keep remapping several times so that we can join the same team.
Please create an easier way to enter pvp honor in teams.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalk

killerpop
06-25-2020, 04:41 PM
Teams!
@Devs
I was forming a group with my friends and I realized that we have to keep remapping several times so that we can join the same team.
Please create an easier way to enter pvp honor in teams.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalkit's much more fun to play with friends. :)

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalk

kersey
06-25-2020, 07:17 PM
Hopefully, they'd allow creating teams via selection (i.e. party).

But nevertheless, honor pvp is a blast! Thanks, STS!

Got more gold now since I don't need op gears to do tdm. [emoji28]

Mastah
06-25-2020, 09:19 PM
-100 for team/pt its new pvp and all player have same gears why we need party,
Party=dummy

Motherless_Child
06-25-2020, 09:31 PM
I've been playing honor PVP.....

I must say that rogues and warriors are way too durable.... Might as well label Mage as PVE ONLY......

Shields and healing should not be allowed.... This needs to be RAW PVP %100...... Let health and mana appear randomly on map and may the best man win.......

Also, the camera thing is very annoying...... It keeps moving and you have to re-adjust it...... That is a headache..... Nothing worse than camera angle issues when you are trying to not get killed.....

06-25-2020, 09:34 PM
I've been playing honor PVP.....

I must say that rogues and warriors are way too durable.... Might as well label Mage as PVE ONLY......

Shields and healing should not be allowed.... This needs to be RAW PVP %100...... Let health and mana appear randomly on map and may the best man win.......

Also, the camera thing is very annoying...... It keeps moving and you have to re-adjust it...... That is a headache..... Nothing worse than camera angle issues when you are trying to not get killed.....

feel free to put a check in the lock pvp camera which can be found in settings. Also, mages curse are op no idea what you're talking about by mages as pve only lol.

Motherless_Child
06-25-2020, 09:42 PM
feel free to put a check in the lock pvp camera which can be found in settings. Also, mages curse are op no idea what you're talking about by mages as pve only lol.

I will try these things out....... I don't really PVP here but, honor mode intrigued me...... I will try that......

Skolking
06-26-2020, 01:24 AM
And their shield also you cant scratch them ith their shield up

kersey
06-27-2020, 03:20 AM
Add a lil more speed, perhaps? [emoji23]

Thanks,

Kersey

Advocacies
06-27-2020, 08:13 AM
Buff Mage Class :*

Remiem
06-29-2020, 12:25 AM
Thanks for the feedback! Glad you guys are liking it so far. I’m going to move this to the suggestion forum so we can keep track. :)