PDA

View Full Version : who doesn't want auto regen after your'e epic fights?!

iAmPain
02-13-2012, 08:04 PM
hmm..as the title says.who doesnt want auto regen eh? OK so heres the idea. we can click the avatar of the person on the other team then click "ask for 1v1" as soon as i hit that button, there should be a pop up thingy on his/her screen that will ask if he/she will be accepting it or not.. ok if she/he doesnt accept the fight, its like hitting trade button.bam finish.and if they hit "OK,READY,GO!" button..there will be a countdown before they can attack/unleash the skills they have.ok so heres the deal, one die one survives in a typical match..i hate login out n in just to get a "full hp" well who doesnt?! so the idea is.after the match.no one can attack the winner and hopefully before 10 sec.or so the winner already have "full hp" and ready for a new fight..

i just want this to happen because, as an op..well it wastes me time loging out then in.if u have a bad day ur spot will be ninja'd (Some one accidentally took ur spot, or intentionally) ..and umm.as a pvp addict, i have more ideas to come to "hopefully" be added at the pvp section!

have a nice day y'all :DD

iAmPain
02-13-2012, 08:09 PM
lol.forgot to put it at the suggestions are -.-

OverkillED
02-15-2012, 05:46 AM
Lol, Kinda like dueling in WoW.
Good idea, stops from having more rushers :D